Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Harry Styles gets a shoe to the groin

Old 28-02-2013, 13:11
paperplanes_
Forum Member

Where was Taylor Swift at the time of the concert
paperplanes_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 28-02-2013, 18:37
Rose Petals
Forum Member

Doesn't look as painful as my bleeding ears felt when I heard their last single.
You mean the Blondie classic they've just butchered?! I bet Debbie Harry's having kittens.
Rose Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 18:38
Rose Petals
Forum Member

Where was Taylor Swift at the time of the concert
Heh heh!
Old 28-02-2013, 18:43
darkjedimaster
Forum Member

You mean the Blondie classic they've just butchered?! I bet Debbie Harry's having kittens.
It is that bad that not only has a 1 legged Ethiopian kid who has to hop 3 miles for water each day, that the UK can keep this years donations to sign better singers / bands. But also Debbie Harry has been thought of to be back on drugs.
darkjedimaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 18:45
Rose Petals
Forum Member

It is that bad that not only has a 1 legged Ethiopian kid who has to hop 3 miles for water each day, that the UK can keep this years donations to sign better singers / bands. But also Debbie Harry has been thought of to be back on drugs.
I don't get the first bit.

Debbie Harry back on drugs at 67??
Old 28-02-2013, 20:26
darkjedimaster
Forum Member

Originally Posted by Rose Petals;64516519[B
]I don't get the first bit.[/b]

The single is for Comic Relief, where the majority of the money goes to Africa, and the single is that bad imho that the money wouldn't be wanted in Africa.

Debbie Harry back on drugs at 67??
Once again my twisted sense of humour shows it's face. I meant that the single is so bad that it could turn Debbie Harry back onto drugs.

Take this for example, when Union J sang "don't stop me now", it was so atrocious that it caused Freddie Mercury to jump from his grave, give himself aids for the second time & then jump right back in.

Bad cover versions is a pet hate of mine, so if a band / artist, releases a dodgy cover version & then something bad happens to them. Well they only have themselves to blame & Harry getting hit in the nuts, well that made my day, not only for the group existing, but also for butchering a classic song.
darkjedimaster is offline   Reply With Quote