Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Katona - Marriage Number 3...maybe

Old 05-03-2013, 00:57
Buffy Anne
Forum Member

she claimed she and lucian a guy of 19 actor apprantly ,were an item they both took part in celebrity big brother.like a 19 year old was going to take on a woman over 30 with 4 kids give me a freaking break
Especially when that woman is Kerry Katona, who still looks dog rough and twenty years older than she actually is even when she's at her best. So sad - she used to be really pretty.
Buffy Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:19
barneyboy
Forum Member

I dont think bringing a new dad into your kids lives thats just served 6 years is good for anyone. But she's Kerry, says it all.
barneyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 20:31
Ella71110
Forum Member

good luck to her-its a bit soon but only she knows what hes really like you never know he may be the one only time will tell
Ella71110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 22:15
fredster
Forum Member

I dont think bringing a new dad into your kids lives thats just served 6 years is good for anyone. But she's Kerry, says it all.
I am waiting for her to say he didn't do whatever he was supposed to have done.
fredster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:39
Aneechik
Forum Member

I like Car Crash Kerry and I hope her marriage is successful.
Aneechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:00
Dancing Girl
Forum Member

Hilarious, the headline was "Kerry's boyfriend wants to propose" and then the article said that Kerry thought it was "too soon"!! What was the point of the article! Well obviously it was Kerry's management to keep her in the Daily Mail!! It was a non-article. I think it is sad that Kerry is not intelligent enough to learn from her mistakes. Her life seems to be one crisis after another. Well for someone who is bankrupt, she seems to live an incredibly glamorous life, with expensive cars, various nannies, fantastic home etc. Amazing! Perhaps we are the stupid ones, doing 9-5 and actually paying our bills and not getting into debt. It seems as a Z lister you can declare yourself bankrupt and still live very high off the hog!!!!
Dancing Girl is offline   Reply With Quote