DS Forums

Get Katerina back to DOI.

Old 20-03-2013, 01:33
Tall Paul
Forum Member

Bring back Kati - and ditch Karen from the judges panel
Exactly.
Tall Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 20-03-2013, 02:13
diamond1
Forum Member

I'd love to see Kati back
diamond1 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 12:51
Veri
Forum Member

I don't understand why this forum has always disliked Karen so much.

I don't think she adds much to the judging panel, but the one who has a big negative impact, imo, is Jason; and Ashley's the one who seems most pointless. Why on earth was she ever picked as a judge?
Veri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 16:21
footygirl
Forum Member

No idea why Ashley was appointed to judge DoI - the judging panel was the reason I declined to watch the programme - I kept up date with it on here.

If they bring back Kati Witt and Nicky Slater I will start watching - if they want a choroegrapher/dancer what about someone like Wayne Sleep, and ditch Jason, Ashley and Karen
footygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 16:51
Tall Paul
Forum Member

I don't understand why this forum has always disliked Karen so much.

I don't think she adds much to the judging panel, but the one who has a big negative impact, imo, is Jason; and Ashley's the one who seems most pointless. Why on earth was she ever picked as a judge?
Ashley was picked due to the success of her bandmate Nicole scherzinger of the x factor which I thought was a bit of a strange decision myself.
Old 20-03-2013, 16:56
diamond1
Forum Member

No idea why Ashley was appointed to judge DoI - the judging panel was the reason I declined to watch the programme - I kept up date with it on here.

If they bring back Kati Witt and Nicky Slater I will start watching - if they want a choroegrapher/dancer what about someone like Wayne Sleep, and ditch Jason, Ashley and Karen
Ashley was my favourite on IACGMOOH but she brought nothing of any note to the Ice Panel, .... Wayne Sleep would probably be a good addition
diamond1 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 17:03
Snow_Leopard
Forum Member

I'd just prefer last years panel back. Should never have changed it this year IMO.
Snow_Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 02:55
JamieHT
Forum Member

Ashley was picked due to the success of her bandmate Nicole scherzinger of the x factor which I thought was a bit of a strange decision myself.
I think it has more to do with her surprising second place on I'm A Celebrity.
JamieHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 03:07
Tall Paul
Forum Member

Oh I get ya lol.
Old 21-03-2013, 11:50
davedub
Forum Member

Robin, Katerina and Jason next year
davedub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 13:13
Veri
Forum Member

Is there a joke there I'm not getting?

(And, if so, what is it?)
Veri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:55
JohnCurry
Forum Member

My dream tieam - Robin, Katerina, Louie and Kres.
JohnCurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 19:33
NaturalDancer
Forum Member

I'd just prefer last years panel back. Should never have changed it this year IMO.
I almost agree, but Robin's gone down in my estimation this year, so for me, Louie, Katarina and someone else as head judge.
NaturalDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 14:03
Tall Paul
Forum Member

Anne I don't know whether the judges have fallen out with their bosses, but it seems that way. They probably don't like to be gagged to have favouritism but put up with it for the money.
Old 02-04-2013, 14:11
footygirl
Forum Member

I almost agree, but Robin's gone down in my estimation this year, so for me, Louie, Katarina and someone else as head judge.
Please - not Karen Barber, how about Nicky Slater instead along with Kati and bring back Karen (Kres) Kresge
footygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 15:21
Ignazio
Forum Member

Anne I don't know whether the judges have fallen out with their bosses, but it seems that way. They probably don't like to be gagged to have favouritism but put up with it for the money.
There might have been some attempted manipulation of the judges by the producers. Who knows? But whether there was or not I doubt if they were told to remain seated after the result was announced and I'd be very surprised to learn that Robin was instructed to post an opinion on twitter that questioned Beth's right to her success.
Ignazio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:07
JohnCurry
Forum Member

Katarina took too long to say what she wanted to say, and was often interrupted to speed her up, so that she was cut short. That is why she was removed.
That doesn't sound much of a reason - there was probably more to it than that. There were many complaints about Jason, but he is still there.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:13
JohnCurry
Forum Member

Please - not Karen Barber, how about Nicky Slater instead along with Kati and bring back Karen (Kres) Kresge
I was quite smitten with Kres - she was very attractive, charming, polite, and knowledgeable about skating and showbusiness. I was very disappointed when she disappeared.
Old 03-04-2013, 14:37
petertard
Forum Member

They really need another ice dancer. How about Marina Klimova ? (They did have Natalia Bestemianova in Series 2). Klimova is attractive, and might make Karen uncomfortable and insecure, which might create some tension on the panel.
petertard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:30
JohnCurry
Forum Member

If they bring back Kati Witt and Nicky Slater I will start watching - if they want a choroegrapher/dancer what about someone like Wayne Sleep,
Not forgetting the other Karen - Kresge