Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Old 21-03-2013, 17:24
dekaf
Forum Member

Re the Lucky Guy blind, I've just been reading about the Scottish actor who knows how to train dragons, and the the phrase 'I'm a lucky guy' was used in reference to meeting the currrent lady in his life.
If I got the right bloke (big if)! - apparently she is an actress, which would rule them out.
dekaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 21-03-2013, 19:12
JoTaylor
Forum Member

If I got the right bloke (big if)! - apparently she is an actress, which would rule them out.
One of Jen Aniston's exes. She's a model by trade but may have dipped her toe into acting. Initials are MG.

Shes also dated Leo DiCaprio so has a taste for fame.
JoTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 19:23
JoTaylor
Forum Member

OMG! I think your right!! What a shocker...going to do more research...love blinds!
Crap on a cracker!! Google her name and sex change! It brings up an article where one of the comments is 'surely even a man from Paisley knows a sex change woman can't get pregnant'

There are comments about her Adams apple
JoTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 19:26
whatever54
Forum Member

Lucky Guy has just been revealed, what a major disappoinment, a blinking Jonas boy

http://blindgossip.com/?p=51632
I feel cheated, what a big old let down of a blind IMO

Last edited by whatever54 : 21-03-2013 at 19:28. Reason: add link
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 19:31
bronson
Forum Member

Edit....someone already posted the name.

Don't know how people get away selling these videos if the other person doesnt want it to be sold.
bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 19:36
lexi22
Inactive Member

Lucky Guy has just been revealed, what a major disappoinment, a blinking Jonas boy

I felt it was going to be an anti-climax but never thought it would be quite as pathetic as this!! They are so full of the brown stuff. What a total waste of mindspace that was. Grrrrr.

We should have known better, it is Blind Gossip after all. *shakes head and walks off in disgust*
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 19:56
whatever54
Forum Member

I felt it was going to be an anti-climax but never thought it would be quite as pathetic as this!! They are so full of the brown stuff. What a total waste of mindspace that was. Grrrrr.

We should have known better, it is Blind Gossip after all. *shakes head and walks off in disgust*
I know, I am so annoyed they sucked me right in making me think it was juicy and then this pffft
and as for this bit
This is a BlindGossip.com exclusive story. We require media outlets and bloggers to clearly credit and properly link to BlindGossip.com when discussing this story. Thank you for your professional cooperation!
Oh just shut up already Ace & your pretentious site
Old 21-03-2013, 20:14
lexi22
Inactive Member

I know, I am so annoyed they sucked me right in making me think it was juicy and then this pffft
and as for this bit
This is a BlindGossip.com exclusive story. We require media outlets and bloggers to clearly credit and properly link to BlindGossip.com when discussing this story. Thank you for your professional cooperation!
Heehee, saw that. Such self-reverance! What a prat.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 20:53
whatever54
Forum Member

Heehee, saw that. Such self-reverance! What a prat.
Oh well the people over at BG seem happy with the reveal, maybe a bigger deal to Americans
anyway todays Pobitch blind
Which married singer with a new
album due out has been told by
his team to stop shagging around
as it might jeopardise the
release? They're keeping an
eye on him from now on.

I have no idea... eye, beady eye, that's all I got
Old 21-03-2013, 20:54
twingle
Forum Member

Oh well that will (maybe!) but all the gay rumours to rest
twingle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 20:57
twingle
Forum Member

Oh well the people over at BG seem happy with the reveal, maybe a bigger deal to Americans
eye on him from now on.

I have no idea... eye, beady eye, that's all I got
didn't one of the fighting singing brothers have an album out called beady eye? I am hopingit isn't the lovable rogue boyband (ex) member married to an american actress with newly born daughter
twingle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 21:01
whatever54
Forum Member

didn't one of the fighting singing brothers have an album out called beady eye? I am hopingit isn't the lovable rogue boyband (ex) member married to an american actress with newly born daughter
It's the name of the band
also I just read new album due out early 2013.

Oh no please not Mr Angels I really like them as a little family unit
Old 21-03-2013, 21:03
whatever54
Forum Member

Oh well that will (maybe!) but all the gay rumours to rest
I doubt it I bet he knew full well what to do with them toys
Old 21-03-2013, 22:13
dekaf
Forum Member

- Very disappointing. Just as well I didn't let Dr. ER know isn't it?
Old 21-03-2013, 22:23
PJ1893
Forum Member

eye on him from now on.
I don't know why, but I thought Mr SexyBack?
PJ1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 22:46
lookoutapiano!
Forum Member

Joe Jonas responds -

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/76346476.html
lookoutapiano! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 23:02
whatever54
Forum Member

https://twitter.com/joejonas
I'm going to keep an eye on his twitter, will be funny if BG made the whole thing up
Old 22-03-2013, 00:04
dee123
Forum Member

and as for this bit
Pretty much
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 01:01
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

https://twitter.com/joejonas
I'm going to keep an eye on his twitter, will be funny if BG made the whole thing up

Or someone is taking the Michael out of them. Wouldn't be hard.
AdelaideGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 01:12
Bergy87
Forum Member

I don't know why, but I thought Mr SexyBack?
Ditto
Bergy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 02:25
dee123
Forum Member

From CDAN:

I Can Help You

He had her parents fooled. That is what she remembers most about when the man convinced her parents to be her manager. With her, his big selling point was that she was going to be a star. She always wanted to be a star. From the time she was 5 she remembered practicing in front of a mirror and could imagine everyone in the world wanting to watch her sing. She started off young and was a huge star. Just like she wanted. Foreign born. What she didn't want was what she got when her manager would travel with her on the road. He had a wife and her parents assumed that the couple would watch over their daughter as she traveled the world. She said that the first time was when she 12 or 13 and she had really just started to develop. She would have costume fittings and her manager would be there watching as she tried on different outfits. he would make her change in front of him and his wife said nothing. Usually when they traveled on the road, the couple shared a suite with their protege and she would have a room to herself. Beginning at 13 though, the manager started getting into bed with her. At first they would just talk and he would sleep. He didn't touch her. Then he started making her sleep naked and would hold her. By the time she was 14 they were having sex every night. She never told her parents because he had her convinced her career would end. When she was 15 she got pregnant for the first time. That was quickly taken care of and that is also when she started drinking. She still has issues with her drinking and still has issues with the men in her life. She doesn't really trust any of them. She has always been cheated on and for years assumed it was her fault. Through therapy she has realized it is not her fault. When she finally managed to break free of her manager, her career did slide. From A list down to B or C list, but has always had A list name recognition.
Old 22-03-2013, 02:27
dee123
Forum Member

From CDAN:

I Can Help You

He had her parents fooled. That is what she remembers most about when the man convinced her parents to be her manager. With her, his big selling point was that she was going to be a star. She always wanted to be a star. From the time she was 5 she remembered practicing in front of a mirror and could imagine everyone in the world wanting to watch her sing. She started off young and was a huge star. Just like she wanted. Foreign born. What she didn't want was what she got when her manager would travel with her on the road. He had a wife and her parents assumed that the couple would watch over their daughter as she traveled the world. She said that the first time was when she 12 or 13 and she had really just started to develop. She would have costume fittings and her manager would be there watching as she tried on different outfits. he would make her change in front of him and his wife said nothing. Usually when they traveled on the road, the couple shared a suite with their protege and she would have a room to herself. Beginning at 13 though, the manager started getting into bed with her. At first they would just talk and he would sleep. He didn't touch her. Then he started making her sleep naked and would hold her. By the time she was 14 they were having sex every night. She never told her parents because he had her convinced her career would end. When she was 15 she got pregnant for the first time. That was quickly taken care of and that is also when she started drinking. She still has issues with her drinking and still has issues with the men in her life. She doesn't really trust any of them. She has always been cheated on and for years assumed it was her fault. Through therapy she has realized it is not her fault. When she finally managed to break free of her manager, her career did slide. From A list down to B or C list, but has always had A list name recognition.
Very very sad. Tissues & Issues immediately came to mind. Good to see she got therapy though.
Old 22-03-2013, 08:12
FingersAndToes
Forum Member

It seems like if the one who is supposed to have a sex tape out is the answer to this blind, it is his way of self promotion. The band are trying to make a come back, and this might get their name out there.
FingersAndToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 10:02
dekaf
Forum Member

From CDAN:

I Can Help You

How very sad. Whoever did this should be charged.
Old 22-03-2013, 10:10
attackmusic
Forum Member

I doubt it I bet he knew full well what to do with them toys
Seriously? Some of you guys on here are ridiculous. So a man having sex with a woman doesn't prove he isn't gay? Oh wait, let me guess, he did a sex tape just so people on DS didn't say he was gay Wishful thinking on here is hilarious!

You cannot decide someone's sexuality for them. Gay, straight or bisexual, people shouldn't have to justify themselves to anyone, let alone strangers.

Anyway, I think the girl has made a huge mistake announcing it. Surely she knows Joe will have lawyers who will stop it from coming out? I mean it sounds pretty hardcore
attackmusic is online now   Reply With Quote