Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 20-03-2013, 11:30
Moggio
Forum Member

Pretty much the Lance Bass of 1D at this stage.
I love this video of Louis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rzefslShaI
Moggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 20-03-2013, 16:15
FluffynpinK
Forum Member

Crazy Days And Nights say they don't out people, however.....
I wouldn't believe everything that site posts...
It even has a disclaimer at the bottom of the website:

CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHORíS IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOGíS PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS.
FluffynpinK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 23:08
Airborae
Forum Member

CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHORíS IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOGíS PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS.
So Prince William isn't gay then...?
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 23:46
dee123
Forum Member

And? That's basically their get out of jail free card to write whatever they want.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 21:33
Sandsss
Forum Member

Duncan James pretty much came out as gay on The Big Reunion and not bisexual.
Sandsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 21:59
sparkle22
Forum Member

what did duncan say? why can't a man be bi as opposed to gay dosen't duncan have a daughter.
And why is a bi girl always really considered straight.
if you believe the jessie j rumours she prefers women.
sparkle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 22:12
Nobby Burton
Forum Member

He referred to himself as gay
Nobby Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 00:05
Cryolemon
Forum Member

That's one way of doing it.
Cryolemon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 00:06
dee123
Forum Member

what did duncan say? why can't a man be bi as opposed to gay dosen't duncan have a daughter.
And why is a bi girl always really considered straight.
if you believe the jessie j rumours she prefers women.
Since when can gay people not have kids?
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 06:47
peterden75
Forum Member

This is one thing I disliked about celebrities that come out as bi and then later admit they are gay. It continues with the perceived notion that some people have that 'bisexuality' doesn't exist.
peterden75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 09:19
Cryolemon
Forum Member

This is one thing I disliked about celebrities that come out as bi and then later admit they are gay. It continues with the perceived notion that some people have that 'bisexuality' doesn't exist.
Agreed, it doesn't help.
Old 22-03-2013, 10:10
mr muggles
Forum Member

Saying your 'bi' is just a way to ease your fan bases shock/discomfort at the sudden change in your percieved sexuality. Its all about the molah.

Then, some time down the line. When the fan base has adjusted to the 'bi' tag and your not so successful - and also possibly your older enough to feel secure in your skin, you quietly drop the 'bi' and ease in the 'gay' tag.
mr muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 10:13
maddiesdoor
Inactive Member

Greg James.
maddiesdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 10:14
attackmusic
Forum Member

Saying your 'bi' is just a way to ease your fan bases shock/discomfort at the sudden change in your percieved sexuality. Its all about the molah.
But a lot of people genuinely are bisexual. anyone who says it doesn't exist is a huge hypocrite. You can't complain about being discriminated against because you are gay and then scoff at bisexuality. I am a bisexual girl and a few lesbians have been pretty rude about it. Most of them don't care, but a few of them get uptight about it.

The LGBT community has some sad in fighting sometimes, lesbians and gay men criticising each other etc. Doesn't really help things move forward.
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 10:22
mr muggles
Forum Member

But a lot of people genuinely are bisexual. anyone who says it doesn't exist is a huge hypocrite. You can't complain about being discriminated against because you are gay and then scoff at bisexuality. I am a bisexual girl and a few lesbians have been pretty rude about it. Most of them don't care, but a few of them get uptight about it.

The LGBT community has some sad in fighting sometimes, lesbians and gay men criticising each other etc. Doesn't really help things move forward.
I should've put it into 'celebrity' context. Apologies! Im sure there are genuine bisexuals out there. Its just that the celeb ones never appear to live up to the ideal!

In an ideal world, our sexualities would/(should?)be more fluid. But due to our surroundings/upbringings we evolve into a male westernised ideal to keep us controlled by the banking systems. Phew, hopefully got myself out of that one!
mr muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 10:30
jackbell
Forum Member

He looks like Charles Hawtrey there.
jackbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 12:57
Beagle2
Forum Member

He didn't really...

"Being brought up as a strict Catholic, the whole gay thing in my head was bad and wrong," he said during the programme. "And it wasn't until I was in the band, being around other gay guys, understanding that actually you can be gay. It's alright to like other guys."
I think he was just meaning the gay 'part' of being bisexual - i.e. being attracted to guys. He also said that he was seeing one of the male dancers but still sleeping with women.
Beagle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 12:58
Cryolemon
Forum Member

Agreed, the infighting doesn't help. I'm a bisexual guy, and it is ridiculous sometimes.
Old 22-03-2013, 20:10
Shawn_Lunn
Forum Member

Of course bisexuality exists.

Anyone who thinks it doesn't is an idiot.
Shawn_Lunn is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 20:18
Sick n Sexified
Forum Member

In my experience there're definitely bisexuals out there. Duncan James just isn't one, I was actually cringing back when he half-came out...
Sick n Sexified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 20:36
Beagle2
Forum Member

It's funny how it's perfectly believable for a bisexual women to be in a relationship with another woman and still be classed as bisexual, but as soon as a bisexual guy starts a relationship with another guy, he obviously must be gay. They just can't win. Surely it's obvious to anyone who isn't stupid that the very definition of bisexual means that you are attracted to both sexes and can thus have a relationship with someone of either gender.

It's no wonder people have such a problem with labelling themselves - nobody takes any notice of the labels and they just think what they want to think.
Beagle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 21:45
Conehead
Forum Member

He looks like Charles Hawtrey there.
"He had on a pair of beige trousers" - Says it all really...
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 08:15
TTTango
Forum Member

deleted
TTTango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 09:35
Cryolemon
Forum Member

It's funny how it's perfectly believable for a bisexual women to be in a relationship with another woman and still be classed as bisexual, but as soon as a bisexual guy starts a relationship with another guy, he obviously must be gay. They just can't win. Surely it's obvious to anyone who isn't stupid that the very definition of bisexual means that you are attracted to both sexes and can thus have a relationship with someone of either gender.

It's no wonder people have such a problem with labelling themselves - nobody takes any notice of the labels and they just think what they want to think.
I think that problem does exist with women too, definitely not as much as men though.
Old 23-03-2013, 14:29
Nobby Burton
Forum Member

Duncan joked that Michelle Heaton "turned me gay"

Seems a strange thing to say if he still considers himself to be bi
Nobby Burton is offline   Reply With Quote