Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Abi Titmuss

Old 23-03-2013, 18:42
Jon Ross
Forum Member

It's interesting to see how positive people are about Titmuss and her achievements on here, without exception. I think it shows how our culture has changed. My grandparents would probably have called her a trollop if they were still alive. LOL
Jon Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 23-03-2013, 18:44
Big Boy Barry
Forum Member

I'd happily have Abi replace Adrian Chiles hosting ITV's footballing coverage
Big Boy Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 19:11
Jon Ross
Forum Member

I'd happily have Abi replace Adrian Chiles hosting ITV's footballing coverage
Just because Abi's had a boob job and Adrian hasn't.
Jon Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 19:32
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

It's interesting to see how positive people are about Titmuss and her achievements on here, without exception. I think it shows how our culture has changed. My grandparents would probably have called her a trollop if they were still alive. LOL
I suppose it could be the fact that she always had a fairly well defined path she wanted to take and she took it, and made it quite clear she was only doing the "celeb game" for her own financial benefit and not as a career choice. I suspect people wouldn't be so positive about her if she was still doing the glamour work and still selling the 'sex kitten' image.
JasonWatkins is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 19:39
Blondie X
Forum Member

I suppose it could be the fact that she always had a fairly well defined path she wanted to take and she took it, and made it quite clear she was only doing the "celeb game" for her own financial benefit and not as a career choice. I suspect people wouldn't be so positive about her if she was still doing the glamour work and still selling the 'sex kitten' image.
For me, even when doing the sexy stuff, she always seemed to be a bright, decent, pleasant girl. I might be wrong but I don't remember her having digs at other women, slagging off people and generally attention seeking.
It's like Kelly Brook really. It's not the job that people criticise, it's the person and how they conduct themselves
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 11:49
Leicester_Hunk
Forum Member

I thought she was a terrible disgraceful airhead when all the John Leslie stuff came out. Now I think she did the right thing, who can blame her for milking it? At least she has gone off and got proper training, keeps her kit on and tries to be taken seriously, unlike Katie Price, Kerry Katona and - to some degree - Cheryl Cole.
Leicester_Hunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 12:33
Phyllis Stein
Forum Member

Don't be fooled, she was loathed by most at the time, me included. Her saving grace was taking the money and running, if she was still grubbing around now she'd be called far worse than a 'trollop' believe me.
Phyllis Stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 17:02
Glenn A
Forum Member

I've met her before and she was the most pleasant celeb I've ever met.
Glenn A is offline   Reply With Quote