Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Marcus Brigstocke - cad and bounder!

Old 24-03-2013, 11:51
Leicester_Hunk
Forum Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ng-affair.html

Is this old news about him and Hayley Tamaddon breaking up his marriage? I have only just seen it and had no idea!!
Leicester_Hunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 24-03-2013, 11:55
scone
Forum Member

I've never heard about this before
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 12:05
Leicester_Hunk
Forum Member

http://www.sophiebrigstocke.com/

This is what his wife does for a living. She's probably not celeb enough for the whiskered idiot who prefers silly airheads.

Good luck Sophie, your career will last, unlike the relationship between these pair of twits!
Old 24-03-2013, 12:29
scone
Forum Member

Hayley has a massive nose Sophie, we got your back
Old 24-03-2013, 12:57
Vodka_Drinka
Forum Member

Hayley is very false and generally quite irritating. Never been able to take to her.
Vodka_Drinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 13:03
Phyllis Stein
Forum Member

Hayley is very false and generally quite irritating. Never been able to take to her.
Know what you mean, it's like she's the living embodiment of jazz hands. Highly punchable.
Phyllis Stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 13:10
scone
Forum Member

Is she the one who arrived in emmerdale on a moped, I know she was a Dingle, but can't remember her name
Old 24-03-2013, 13:29
Vodka_Drinka
Forum Member

Know what you mean, it's like she's the living embodiment of jazz hands. Highly punchable.
Yes, very "look at me I'm a stage school brat". She was good on Dancing on Ice but she was still quite obnoxious all the same.
Vodka_Drinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 14:00
Flanno
Forum Member

Is she the one who arrived in emmerdale on a moped, I know she was a Dingle, but can't remember her name
No, that was Gennie who first appeared arriving in Emmerdale on a moped wearing her pink helmet.

Hayley played Delilah Dingle who arrived in Emmerdale driving a sports car wearing her wedding dress with wedding presents in tow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Del_Dingle
Flanno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 14:49
striing
Forum Member

Good luck Sophie, your career will last, unlike the relationship between these pair of twits!
They've been together for three years - that's 1/4 of the length of the marriage already.
striing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 15:03
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

With her big nose and his rectangular head they'll have some gorgeous kids if they decide to breed.

If the little boy on Sophie's website is hers he's inherited his mum's good looks thank heavens.
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 15:11
whatever54
Forum Member

I read about this over a year ago on the Popbitch board (they don't like him much there) IIRC it didn't say the victim was Hayley, just he was having an affair. Nice to see they were spot on, she reminds me of Jessica Ennis a bit in looks
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 16:26
Flanno
Forum Member

With her big nose and his rectangular head they'll have some gorgeous kids if they decide to breed.

If the little boy on Sophie's website is hers he's inherited his mum's good looks thank heavens.

What about Marcus's daughter? Is she goofy-looking like her daddy? Does she have a big head like Daddy Marcus?

Flanno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 16:41
elnombre
Forum Member

What about Marcus's daughter? Is she goofy-looking like her daddy? Does she have a big head like Daddy Marcus?

Who knows, if so maybe you can hang around her school gates and throw rocks at her.
elnombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 17:40
Becky Sharpe

They've been together for three years ...
My perfect weekend - 03 Jun 2011
<sheltered life >
Becky Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 18:10
striing
Forum Member

My perfect weekend - 03 Jun 2011
<sheltered life >
I don't understand the sheltered life comment - what do you mean?
Old 24-03-2013, 18:35
Butterface
Forum Member

I read about this over a year ago on the Popbitch board (they don't like him much there) IIRC it didn't say the victim was Hayley, just he was having an affair. Nice to see they were spot on, she reminds me of Jessica Ennis a bit in looks
Popbitch have always had him down as pretty unpleasant.

Brigstocke was waxing lyrical not long ago about how wonderful his life at home was - his wife, his kids, his house etc. Whilst all the time he was having an affair. Hypocritical, sanctimonious, totally unfunny ar$e.

Well done to his wife for booting him out
Butterface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 19:02
Leicester_Hunk
Forum Member

They've been together for three years - that's 1/4 of the length of the marriage already.
No they've been messing around for two years behind his wife's back and he might still be doing the same if she hadn't found out and thrown him out. That "perfect weekend" shambolic lying interview was done in 2011 when he had been mucking around with Hayley for a year. He was lying to the pair of them, her and his wife.

At least Sophie has had the balls to chuck him out when she found out. Hayley seemed happy to be the bit of fluff for two years.

My favourite things
Poker and conversation
Chilli Ė the preparation of chilli is a very important part of a manís life
The camper van, family time

Pants on fire Brigstocke!
Old 24-03-2013, 19:02
whatever54
Forum Member

Popbitch have always had him down as pretty unpleasant.

Brigstocke was waxing lyrical not long ago about how wonderful his life at home was - his wife, his kids, his house etc. Whilst all the time he was having an affair. Hypocritical, sanctimonious, totally unfunny ar$e.

Well done to his wife for booting him out
I must admit I find him mildly entertaining on that 'Never seen Star Wars' thing on R4 but apart from that I think he's a prat. Glad the wife saw sense
Old 24-03-2013, 19:14
Becky Sharpe

I don't understand the sheltered life comment - what do you mean?
adj If you say that someone has led a sheltered life, you mean that they have been protected from difficult or unpleasant experiences.
usu ADJ n
"Perhaps I've just led a really sheltered life.."
= [My] pretending to be shocked '' by the date of the [2011] happy families article - having just read the post alleging that Marcus + new girlfriend have been together three years. Joke was on me - not any other poster here.
Old 24-03-2013, 19:28
Becky Sharpe

Pants on fire Brigstocke!
My thoughts exactly - but expressed more clearly
Old 24-03-2013, 19:46
soundcheck
Forum Member

Never met him or worked with him, but know several people who work (or have worked) on the Now Show, who have him quite high on their list of "People We Don't Like Working With". Most of the regulars on that show seem to make it onto someone's naughty list, except for Steve Punt who everyone seems to think is a sweetie.
soundcheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 19:56
whatever54
Forum Member

Never met him or worked with him, but know several people who work (or have worked) on the Now Show, who have him quite high on their list of "People We Don't Like Working With". Most of the regulars on that show seem to make it onto someone's naughty list, except for Steve Punt who everyone seems to think is a sweetie.
please tell me Hugh Dennis isn't a pain, that would be disappointing
Old 24-03-2013, 19:58
striing
Forum Member

= [My] pretending to be shocked '' by the date of the [2011] happy families article - having just read the post alleging that Marcus + new girlfriend have been together three years. Joke was on me - not any other poster here.
I understand what the phrase "sheltered life" means (I wasn't born yesterday). I just didn't understand to whom you were applying it.

But yes he had been having an affair for over a year by the time that article was published. So the lesson is don't believe everything you read in the papers - but I'm guessing most of us knew that already.

No they've been messing around for two years behind his wife's back and he might still be doing the same if she hadn't found out and thrown him out. That "perfect weekend" shambolic lying interview was done in 2011 when he had been mucking around with Hayley for a year. He was lying to the pair of them, her and his wife.
And it's now 2013. So three.

Never met him or worked with him, but know several people who work (or have worked) on the Now Show, who have him quite high on their list of "People We Don't Like Working With".
I have. And sadly he made it onto my list of 'people I used to love watching/listening to but can't look at any more now I know what they're really like'. Samuel West is another one. (Timothy West on the other hand is lovely.)

I can now enjoy I've Never Seen Star Wars again but I would find it hard to listen to anymore rants on the Now Show. I know actors are not the characters they play and comedians have a persona but it's still disappointing when they turn out to be ... well... disappointing.
Old 24-03-2013, 20:36
Jerrica09
Forum Member

They've been sneaking around and getting off on the buzz of cheating for three years. Their relationship 'proper' starts now.
Jerrica09 is offline   Reply With Quote