Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Will & Kate's baby name?

Old 01-04-2013, 13:39
Shirley Carter

Yes, willfully ignoring the red hair in Diana's family.
Harry looks very 'Spencer' to me. Not particularly like his mother but certainly like her siblings.

As for Kate and Wills, I don't think anyone needs to hold their breath in anticipation of anything even remotely off the list of usual suspect royal names for the first born.
I recall reading that Diana wanted to call William Stephen, but it wasn't considered royal enough.
He looks more like Charles with Spencer bits thrown in to me. I think if he had brown hair then this who obsession with him being Hewitts son wouldn't have come about.
Shirley Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 01-04-2013, 16:11
rachymac
Forum Member

Girl - Elizabeth Diana Caroline

Boy - Henry James Philip
rachymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 16:14
Pink Knight
Forum Member

Lilith for a girl and Lucifer for a boy.
Pink Knight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 16:20
NotaTypo
Forum Member

Won't there be a poll in Majesty magazine or Heat to decide it?
NotaTypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 22:08
Honestweegie
Forum Member

He was born in '84 .. Hewitt and Diana didn't meet till '86 ...
Dont think so, she was teaching her to erm "ride" after William was born
Honestweegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 22:39
TootlesTheTaxi
Forum Member

Prince Edward's son is called James so they won't reuse that so soon. I can see Elizabeth being in there somewhere for a girl and maybe Arthur or Louis being there for a boy.
TootlesTheTaxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 22:40
Skaface
Forum Member

Dont think so, she was teaching her to erm "ride" after William was born
Indeed. He is credited with helping her get back in the saddle and overcoming her fear of riding after she had a fall as a youngster as well, long before Harry was conceived.
Skaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 00:04
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Hewitt is a complete urban myth.

There is ample evidence that Harry, born September 15th 1984, was conceived over Christmas 1983, which the Royal Family then spent at Windsor before travelling on to Sandringham for the annual shoots on the estate. Diana was with the royal party the whole time. The idea that Major Hewitt managed to scale the ramparts of Windsor Castle to impregnate the Princess of Wales is beyond ridiculous. Hewitt did not even begin his affair with Diana until autumn 1986.

http://www.themortonreport.com/celeb...rry-look-like/
In certain lights Harry has a look of his grandfather the DoE.
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:38
Bungitin
Forum Member

There is ample evidence that Harry, born September 15th 1984, was conceived over Christmas 1983, which the Royal Family then spent at Windsor before travelling on to Sandringham for the annual shoots on the estate. Diana was with the royal party the whole time. The idea that Major Hewitt managed to scale the ramparts of Windsor Castle to impregnate the Princess of Wales is beyond ridiculous. Hewitt did not even begin his affair with Diana until autumn 1986.

------------------------------

Royal Family Xmas party?
Bungitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:30
Rose*~*
Forum Member

The baby will more than likely have 4 names, refering to parents and grandparents, or maybe even further down the family tree.
Rose*~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 13:34
Honestweegie
Forum Member

Hewitt is a complete urban myth.

In certain lights Harry has a look of his grandfather the DoE.
Thats clearly someone that cant calculate the first trimester!!
Old 02-04-2013, 14:44
Tulip19
Forum Member

Austerity Elizabeth Diana
Tulip19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 14:45
Tulip19
Forum Member

I think George for a boy after the Queens father and its also quite current. Maybe Alexandra for a girl.
Or Alexandrina, like Queen Victoria.
Old 02-04-2013, 14:46
Tulip19
Forum Member

I'd lol if they picked something like Mercades
Too Catholic. And Spanish.
Old 02-04-2013, 15:28
pothuthic
Forum Member

MeNan for a girl and Rylan for a boy
pothuthic is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 16:35
Keren-Happuch
Forum Member

Love your choice in girls's names. Can't see Emma though... not really regal... and doesn't Helen Taylor already have an Eloise... so thats taken. The others are real contenders.... Alice/Charlotte/Elinor and Isabella are gorgeous and lets not forget, its not just a princess being named... this kid will be Queen one day so it has to be a name fit for a Queen.

George topping the list for the boy's name.. love it !!
There was a Queen Emma, she was Edward the Confessor's mother but it probably is too common for them. They won't use Charlotte as Diana's brother had a baby called that last year. I expect they'll be very boring and use Elizabeth to please queenie. I agree that George is likely as well.
Keren-Happuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 17:22
NotaTypo
Forum Member

The name they give their child won't necessarily be the name s/he takes as monarch. David and Bertie became Edward and George.
NotaTypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 20:07
barbeler
Forum Member

Boy - Spot

Girl - Lillet
barbeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:04
SecretLifeoBees
Forum Member

Adam if it's a boy
Adora if it's a girl

Kids of the 80s will understand this one
SecretLifeoBees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 18:50
Dancing Girl
Forum Member

A girl has to have Diana in there somewhere

Eizabeth Victoria Diana
You may be right but I doubt it. I do not think the "powers that be" would want any Kind of Attention drawn to Diana, as the Royals seem to have gone mad trying to whitewash her from history. I am so disappointed with Harry and William as they hardly ever defend their mother and seem to fall all over Charles and Camilla, as though Diana never existed. I was amazed that William gave Kate Diana's Engagement ring.

I find it odd in our awful economy when so many People are desperate to find Money for the mortgage or just pay their bills yet People are fascinated by Wills and Kate who are filthy rich, with a Holiday mansion and now the fabulously HUGE Kensington Palace 1A Apartment, redecorated at the
tax payers expense. Instead of being furious about this, the public seem to throw more and more Money at the Royals and accept all the cuts to tax, social security, national health etc. Bizarre.By the way, before everyone gets hysterical I may live in Germany now but I am a British Tax Payer so I can have an opinion on this!!!
Dancing Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 18:59
Dancing Girl
Forum Member

He looks more like Charles with Spencer bits thrown in to me. I think if he had brown hair then this who obsession with him being Hewitts son wouldn't have come about.
I agree. The older Harry gets the more he Looks like a Windsor!!! Obviously, this rumour about Hewitt is beneficial to the Royals as it makes Diana Looks dreadful and Charles the poor husband who tried to cope with her and justify his affair with CPBs. How many books have we read or articles (eg. from Penny Junor for example) critical of Diana, making Statements about her private life, her affairs etc and she cannot defend herself!!! Mad carzy Diana and poor desperate victim Chalres!

The Palace and Charles and his friends are desperate to make Camilla acceptable to the British Public as Queen of England. There has been a huge PR campaign to make Charles more sympathetic to the public. I am sure if Charles /Harry/William made it plain to these journalists who have written such dreadful stories about Diana, that this was unacceptable it would stop. Nobody wants to upset the future King of England!!!!
Dancing Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 22:35
lady*tara
Forum Member

Girl media whore
Boy media junkie
lady*tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 22:39
CarlLewis
Forum Member

The name they give their child won't necessarily be the name s/he takes as monarch. David and Bertie became Edward and George.
Edward VIII's first name was Edward.
CarlLewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 22:41
CarlLewis
Forum Member

I agree. The older Harry gets the more he Looks like a Windsor!!! Obviously, this rumour about Hewitt is beneficial to the Royals as it makes Diana Looks dreadful and Charles the poor husband who tried to cope with her and justify his affair with CPBs.
Charles is happy that people say Harry isn't his son?
CarlLewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:16
Honestweegie
Forum Member

Charles is happy that people say Harry isn't his son?
No hes happy that his ex wife gets called a slapper