DS Forums

Andre's "suffering"

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2013, 12:51
Grace In Love
Forum Member

But it's Andre grace!

Even when he's doing good, he's bad.
Okay let me rephrase that. How dare Andre want to do work for chairty!!! He is only doing it for self promotion! I hope a flock of angry badgers eat him alive while he is on the way to that ball, and someone spikes the punch!!

Is that better?
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:53
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Okay let me rephrase that. How dare Andre want to do work for chairty!!! He is only doing it for self promotion! I hope a flock of angry badgers eat him alive while he is on the way to that ball, and someone spikes the punch!!

Is that better?
Much!
Old 10-04-2013, 12:57
Azura's Star
Forum Member

Is that better?
Sounds hilarious.
Is it the synopsis for episode 3?
Old 10-04-2013, 13:02
Betty Britain
Forum Member

Is that better?
You have a wicked imagination Grace
Old 10-04-2013, 13:02
SenseiSam
Forum Member

Is that better?
Brilliant!
Old 10-04-2013, 13:03
Grace In Love
Forum Member

Sounds hilarious.
Is it the synopsis for episode 3?
It is, the badgers are part of CP's axis of evil
Old 10-04-2013, 13:13
Azura's Star
Forum Member

Ian Hyland ‏@HylandIan 2h
Peter Andre is on This Morning talking about his new "Peter Andre Foundation."
Blimey. He's got a make-up range now?

By the look of recent photos,he's wearing the entire range all in one go.
Old 10-04-2013, 13:15
artlesschaos
Forum Member

It is, the badgers are part of CP's axis of evil
Along with the monkey?
Old 10-04-2013, 13:17
Grace In Love
Forum Member

You have a wicked imagination Grace
Wicked is certainly the right word for it And the end of the ep while the badgers are feasting on his mutilated corpse he will throw his fist into the air and scream 'remember, I love my kids' cue CP running into shot, holding him in her arms and crying. Cue swirling music
Old 10-04-2013, 13:19
SenseiSam
Forum Member

Andres stories about KP were nothing to do with him responding to her attacks, at the time no one could shut him up infact a large number of the stories/remarks on him by KP were either instigated or made up by him.
Easy to wheel out the kids as a reason to stop this feud now that CP/PA are finally being exposed for using them and others in this battle, but never has it been more important to secure for them, in a court of law, the truth about just what really happened during their childhood.
Only one way PA will leave CP and thats if this cc goes against him and he claims to be CP victim, just like he did with KP
Part of me hopes that it does go to court so that the affidavit is published as I'd love to see how Blacksheep attempt to spin the 'revelations'. I doubt Pete will leave CAN but agree with Lexi that the antagonism is set to tiresomely continue whilst Claire is his manager. Still it provides plenty of material for these threads and keeps them both talked about ...
Old 10-04-2013, 13:22
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Part of me hopes that it does go to court so that the affidavit is published as I'd love to see how Blacksheep attempts to spin the 'revelations'. I doubt Pete will leave CAN but agree with Lexi that the antagonism is set to tiresomely continue whilst Claire is his manager. Still it provides plenty of material for these threads and keeps them both talked about ...
That is the catch 22 of it, isn't it? He needs CP to keep him in the public eye (or at least, he believes he does), Kp needs them to comment on her to keep her profile up, they comment on Kp to keep their profile up...

and we start threads about it all!

Still, at least they are both as bad as each other.
Old 10-04-2013, 13:34
Grace In Love
Forum Member

Along with the monkey?
Never underestimate the power of the monkey
Old 10-04-2013, 13:35
lexi22
Inactive Member

Part of me hopes that it does go to court so that the affidavit is published as I'd love to see how Blacksheep attempt to spin the 'revelations'. I doubt Pete will leave CAN but agree with Lexi that the antagonism is set to tiresomely continue whilst Claire is his manager. Still it provides plenty of material for these threads and keeps them both talked about ...
On the entertainment front (the only one that really matters imo ), me too, but to see how both camps spin it, because let's face it, they're both as bad (or as good!) as each other on the spinning front.
Old 10-04-2013, 13:38
artlesschaos
Forum Member

On the entertainment front (the only one that really matters imo ), me too, but to see how both camps spin it, because let's face it, they're both as bad (or as good!) as each other on the spinning front.
Hang on...are you saying the monkey is on a bike? Because that is a whole other ball game!

I really want it to go to court. I am a bad person.
Old 10-04-2013, 13:43
SenseiSam
Forum Member

That is the catch 22 of it, isn't it? He needs CP to keep him in the public eye (or at least, he believes he does), Kp needs them to comment on her to keep her profile up, they comment on Kp to keep their profile up...

and we start threads about it all!

Still, at least they are both as bad as each other.
Pretty much so! I'm still hoping that his relationship with Emily is genuine and prompts him to make some changes. I hope Kate's and Kieran's is too for that matter.

Definitely! Wasn't meaning to exclude CAN from the spinning front, they'll both have plenty of explaining to do but the affidavit will give BS some real creative work to do instead of killing time picking fights on Twitter.
Old 10-04-2013, 13:44
Betty Britain
Forum Member

Hang on...are you saying the monkey is on a bike? Because that is a whole other ball game!

When Lexi posted "spinning" I imagined a monkey spinning plates on long rods
Old 10-04-2013, 13:46
Grace In Love
Forum Member

Book me on the train to special hell because I do to, I just want to see all the crap (from both sides) come out.
Old 10-04-2013, 13:47
lexi22
Inactive Member

spin that spin
Old 10-04-2013, 13:47
Grace In Love
Forum Member

When Lexi posted "spinning" I imagined a monkey spinning plates on long rods
Can we all please stop with the monkey references?
Old 10-04-2013, 13:54
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Old 10-04-2013, 13:58
Grace In Love
Forum Member

Monkey see, monkey do.
This thread has gone bananas!
Old 10-04-2013, 13:59
Goaty
Forum Member

Ian start it!
Old 10-04-2013, 14:04
Betty Britain
Forum Member

No it's gone APE
Old 10-04-2013, 15:17
Cym
Forum Member

Ian Hyland ‏@HylandIan 2h
Peter Andre is on This Morning talking about his new "Peter Andre Foundation."
Blimey. He's got a make-up range now?

By the look of recent photos,he's wearing the entire range all in one go.
Old 10-04-2013, 15:29
Cym
Forum Member

[quote=SenseiSam;65295311

Definitely! Wasn't meaning to exclude CAN from the spinning front, they'll both have plenty of explaining to do but the affidavit will give BS some real creative work to do instead of killing time picking fights on Twitter.[/QUOTE]

The spot light is on Can, only they have been requested to explain there actions, if Blacksheep had anything to be picked up on by Can they would have done so by now

Closed Thread