Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 08-04-2013, 22:43
mr muggles
Forum Member

yes dear, bender! Im a bender too.
mr muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 08-04-2013, 22:47
mr muggles
Forum Member

Is Jason Orange mentioned in this 36 page thread? My money would be on him if I were a betting man.

I know I thought that was a bit stupid to use that term. The poster is clearly as bad as the idiots he mocks.
I reserve the right, as a bender/faggot/queer/poofter/nancy-boy/homo-superior/fagatronic Q-WEEEEEEEEEEN, to use whatever term I feel like to describe myself/my kind.

mwah, love & givenchy, dhar-link x
mr muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 22:52
SuperDude95
Forum Member

Is the guy from The Wanted that was having a twitter fight with the gay one from One Direction gay?
SuperDude95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:14
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

I thought it was funny that, on the latest episode of The Voice, Jessie J jokingly asked Will.I.Am if he'd be her boyfriend. Funny on two counts, I think!
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:39
confuddled
Forum Member

I thought it was funny that, on the latest episode of The Voice, Jessie J jokingly asked Will.I.Am if he'd be her boyfriend. Funny on two counts, I think!
i smiled at that and thought the same
confuddled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:41
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Is the guy from The Wanted that was having a twitter fight with the gay one from One Direction gay?
Maybe. And maybe there's something going on with the 2 of them? It comes off as totally orchestrated and you'd think by now Louis_Tomlinson and Tom from The Wanted would know better than to stir up hornet's nest of fan abuse and retribution.

It's so ridiculous and unwarranted I'm sure I'm not the only one who's questioned the motives.

At least most of the others manage to not get involved and let the two chief gobs look silly.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 20:59
attackmusic
Forum Member

No, he isn't. He is a cheating rat though, openly boasting about cheating on all his girlfriends apart from the current one

What is sad is that to some people that would be less offensive than someone being gay. Look at all the horrendous footballers out there, like Ryan Giggs and John Terry. Horrendous human beings. But that sort of behaviour is encouraged for footballers, as is racism. But a gay player? God forbid
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 22:01
Get Den Watts
Forum Member

No, he isn't. He is a cheating rat though, openly boasting about cheating on all his girlfriends apart from the current one

What is sad is that to some people that would be less offensive than someone being gay. Look at all the horrendous footballers out there, like Ryan Giggs and John Terry. Horrendous human beings. But that sort of behaviour is encouraged for footballers, as is racism. But a gay player? God forbid
What are you talking about? Giggs and Terry were slaughtered for their behaviour, Terry especially. And that crack about racism is in very bad taste when you see how much football has done to try and stamp out racism.
Get Den Watts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:01
Makson
Forum Member

I'd say it is an open secret within the music industry about Will.I.Am
Makson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:22
pfgpowell
Forum Member

You can usually tell if their third finger is longer than their index finger. It's a scientific fact.
Speaking of scientific facts, other indications are wearing spangly cowboy hats and very tight shorts, singing loads of show tunes and wearing a huge badge proclaiming: Out and Proud!
pfgpowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:24
pfgpowell
Forum Member

I reserve the right, as a bender/faggot/queer/poofter/nancy-boy/homo-superior/fagatronic Q-WEEEEEEEEEEN, to use whatever term I feel like to describe myself/my kind.

mwah, love & givenchy, dhar-link x
I agree, but the irony is that is we used the same terms we could well find ourselves up in court, possibly facing a short spell in jail. Odd, but then that's life.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:26
pfgpowell
Forum Member

I'd say it is an open secret within the music industry about Will.I.Am
Will.I.Am a QPR supporter? Well, I've really heard it all now! Good Lord!
Old 10-04-2013, 10:29
pfgpowell
Forum Member

What are you talking about? Giggs and Terry were slaughtered for their behaviour, Terry especially. And that crack about racism is in very bad taste when you see how much football has done to try and stamp out racism.
Do you know I have a feeling Ronaldo will change all that, or at least be the watershed. He is huge as a footballer, massively respected and young folk will feel that is far more important than what he chooses to do nights. And not before time. I suspect that by the time my young son is my age people will look back on all this is he/she, isn't he/she bollocks (and this kind of thread) with baffled bemusement.
Old 10-04-2013, 14:11
JonahTakalua
Forum Member

Maybe. And maybe there's something going on with the 2 of them? It comes off as totally orchestrated and you'd think by now Louis_Tomlinson and Tom from The Wanted would know better than to stir up hornet's nest of fan abuse and retribution.

It's so ridiculous and unwarranted I'm sure I'm not the only one who's questioned the motives.

At least most of the others manage to not get involved and let the two chief gobs look silly.
Louis and Tom probably had a fling when they were both in america and they have had some fallout. I can imagine Tom begging Louis for a bit of action though still maintaining that he was straight but feeling a bit 'lonely'
JonahTakalua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 23:33
dodrade
Forum Member

Do you know I have a feeling Ronaldo will change all that, or at least be the watershed. He is huge as a footballer, massively respected and young folk will feel that is far more important than what he chooses to do nights. And not before time. I suspect that by the time my young son is my age people will look back on all this is he/she, isn't he/she bollocks (and this kind of thread) with baffled bemusement.
What makes you think he'll come out?
dodrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:43
pfgpowell
Forum Member

Well, it won't be in the next few years, but I should imagine after he retires and spearheads a out and proud campaign. It would make sense as he has the respect, admiration and high, high profile.
Old 11-04-2013, 13:03
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Who thinks Ronaldo will come out? Lol, he was still hanging out on another holiday with his model girlfriend in the Daily Mail about a week ago.

I'd think if he ever were to (if he is) it wouldn't be any time soon?
Old 12-04-2013, 22:24
patrick95
Forum Member

Most of the posts aren't based on any face, or even rumor. It's just various fantasies being projected by gay men who are desperate for some of the worlds most successful / best looking / atheltic to be just like them and make them feel abit more normal. The insistence that the likes of Simon Cowell / Tom Cruise / Taylor Lautner / Louis Tomlinson / Tom Daley are gay reeks of a desperation that masks the fact that most gay men are actually are ( unfortunatley) not particuarly successful due to their sexual orientation.
patrick95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 01:52
dee123
Forum Member

Most of the posts aren't based on any face, or even rumor. It's just various fantasies being projected by gay men who are desperate for some of the worlds most successful / best looking / atheltic to be just like them and make them feel abit more normal. The insistence that the likes of Simon Cowell / Tom Cruise / Taylor Lautner / Louis Tomlinson / Tom Daley are gay reeks of a desperation that masks the fact that most gay men are actually are ( unfortunatley) not particuarly successful due to their sexual orientation.
This thread is basically a two neighbours gossiping over the fence. Not a serious discussion. All the Debbie Downers recently have kind of stopped the fun.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 10:56
Ads
Forum Member

IS there any evidence at all that Ronaldo is gay bar the fact he dresses quite camp and has an unusual child situation? He has never been seen in any gay places, seen with other guys etc
Ads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 11:07
Cryolemon
Forum Member

IS there any evidence at all that Ronaldo is gay bar the fact he dresses quite camp and has an unusual child situation? He has never been seen in any gay places, seen with other guys etc
Dunno about Ronaldo, but there is plenty of "evidence" about Gerad Pique.
Cryolemon is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 12:51
wilehelmas
Forum Member

You wouldn't even be able to post across a computer screen if it weren't for a successful gay man.

The rest of your post is utterly too stupid for words. A bit like me saying everyone called Patrick must be an inbred hillbilly numpty from a complete backwater.
Old 13-04-2013, 13:27
Nobby Burton
Forum Member

There are pictures of him having dinner with Lance Bass from NSync in a gay district of New York

People will say "that proves nothing" but it seems an unlikely pairing surely? Maybe Ronnie was just a big NSync fan as a kid?

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2010...ce-bass-in-nyc
Nobby Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 13:47
wilehelmas
Forum Member

There are pictures of him having dinner with Lance Bass from NSync in a gay district of New York

People will say "that proves nothing" but it seems an unlikely pairing surely? Maybe Ronnie was just a big NSync fan as a kid?

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2010...ce-bass-in-nyc
It could be either. They could move in the same celeb circles. Or, there may be more to it. Whatever way, if Ronnie is closeted he's closeted up to his eyeballs and won't be coming out anytime soon imo.

There was (unverified, as usual) talk he had a chap whilst at Man U. He is also said to be (or was) among Max Clifford's celebrity clients and like many a star, when he lived in the UK he was beset by constant tabloid womanising stories with competing call girls and glamour pusses (basically all people who it can be argued, can be paid to waffle). That all fizzled out (what a surprise) when he moved to Europe and in the UK we no longer hear a whisper about his 'flings' in detail. Funny that isn't it?
Old 13-04-2013, 17:19
*Clem*
Forum Member

^ Max Clifford also once said he had a superstar bisexual footballer on his books and it's ruin his career if he came out. There was something else he said that I can't remember but I remember people worked out it was about Ronaldo.
*Clem* is offline   Reply With Quote