Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Garnier Moisture Match

Old 24-03-2013, 18:10
Radiance26
Forum Member

Has anyone tried these?

If you log on to their website you can get a recommendation for your skin and they send you a free sample, I assumed it would be one sachet but it was 3 different ones which was good.

I tried the Dull skin one and its really nice! its not really a cream its more like a gel but its really soothing and kinda reminded me of a primer feel to it. I'm going to buy a pot when payday arrives
Radiance26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 24-03-2013, 18:36
sweh
Forum Member

Coincidentally, I bought two of these on a whim when they were on special in Superdrug!

I have Wake Me Up and Protect & Glow - they are quite good, I must admit. I'm waiting for summer to use it routinely as they're light moisturisers and I need something a heavier during winter.

Wake Me Up is the same one you're talking about for dull, lacklustre skin. This one is definitely my favourite. I love the citrus-y smell as well.
My skin is normally irritated whenever I slather on a new product, but nothing happened after testing these - hurrah!

Anyone who just read the OP, you ought take advantage of the free samples. They're nice moisturisers. Gwaaaan, do it! DO IT!
sweh is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 06:33
morecowbell
Forum Member

Thanks for the heads up peeps. Ordered my free samples. I love a freebie! Thought it would be a mahoosive effort too but only took me a minute!
morecowbell is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 16:31
misslibertine
Forum Member

Just ordered mine now. Got to love a free sample!
misslibertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 17:45
Fieldfare
Forum Member

I'm in, ordered me a sample. Cheers R26!
Fieldfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 19:34
Master Ozzy
Forum Member

I got sent three samples...the one for normal skin, the one for dull skin and the one in the blue packaging I didn't find the one in the blue packaging very good. The other two I quite liked though, especially the one for dull skin. I really want to try the green one though. However, I went into Superdrug today to purchase one and I soon changed my mind when I saw the price!!! Way too expensive.
Master Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 20:46
fizzycat
Forum Member

I soon changed my mind when I saw the price!!! Way too expensive.
If 5.99 is too expensive, can I ask how much you think is an okay price and what brand you normally use?
fizzycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 22:41
Radiance26
Forum Member

I really love the orange one, I tend to only use a tiny bit so mine is lasting me quite long, I only use it once a day and use rosehip oil at night, I think 5.99 is quite a good price, I thought that was quite cheap to be honest I've been using Johnsons moisture cream which is around a fiver a pot so a pound extra doesnt really matter to me.
Radiance26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 16:31
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

well i got my free samples through. Normal, very dry and another one.
I have used them but they have left my skin horrible.
really tight and sore and flaky.

My skin had been alright for a while as well as i had been using the plain blue nivea and sudocrem sometimes. Now i feel like im back to square one.
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote