Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

The Beckhams haven't been photographed together for ages.

Old 22-04-2013, 21:32
Ber
Forum Member

Harper has the same nuby monster sippycup that my son has
Ber is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 22-04-2013, 22:36
Mr Dangerous
Inactive Member

I just don't get VB, she's all shy and demure in public, head down, shades on, and then tweeting photos of herself in her bathroom mirror, or blowing out candles on her birthday cake, or other 'private' family moments, why?
Dual personality....Grumpy in public, normal behind closed doors.

On the notion of pish and bucks breaking up.....it will never happen....
Mr Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 22:49
Betty Britain
Forum Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rt-Louvre.html

I'm sure three young lads and a 2 year old girl loved their trip to the Louvre.
My 10 yr old loved the Louvre ..She is fascinated by museums etc... We both enjoyed sitting with our feet in the water outside the entrance as it was so so hot..
Betty Britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 23:28
rionia
Forum Member

My 10 yr old loved the Louvre ..She is fascinated by museums etc... We both enjoyed sitting with our feet in the water outside the entrance as it was so so hot..
OT but have you seen the Hollow Earth children/young adult series of novels

http://www.hollow-earth.co.uk/paintings-places-more
rionia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 23:34
big brother 9
Forum Member

She was wearing them in NYC a couple of months ago and it was frigging snowing. Does she not realise how much of a **** she looks?

I have never seen a picture of Harper smiling which is a real shame as she's very cute. VB just treats her like an accessory she can dress up (not even nicely for the most part - what's wrong with a bit if pink FFS?) just as I predicted.

Vapid, shallow, idiotic, ridiculous woman.
An absolute ridiculous statement to make. Tut tut tut
big brother 9 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 23:44
Betty Britain
Forum Member

OT but have you seen the Hollow Earth children/young adult series of novels

http://www.hollow-earth.co.uk/paintings-places-more
Thanks for link.. I think my daughter would love them..
Old 23-04-2013, 01:33
Millie Muppet
Forum Member

She probably thinks Van Gogh is a Dutch fashion designer, and Rubens is a shade of red lippy.
Millie Muppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 04:41
wear thefoxhat
Forum Member

Dual personality....Grumpy in public, normal behind closed doors.

On the notion of pish and bucks breaking up.....it will never happen....
Normal? constantly tweeting photos of yourself posing in front of mirrors etc., normal if you're about 13 years old.
wear thefoxhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 04:47
dee123
Forum Member

Romeo is always holding someone's hand. I think he hates, hates, hates the cameras.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 06:48
The Prumeister
Forum Member

I personally think the marriage has been dead in all but name for years. The Loos debacle sealed it and was a huge PR disaster for them.

I think they stay together because they genuinely love the kids and also because of Brand Beckham. Harper was a gift for VB.

All IMHO of course.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 09:27
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Romeo is always holding someone's hand. I think he hates, hates, hates the cameras.
He might hate the paps, but he doesn't hate cameras....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...-first-1494635
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 09:55
Azura's Star
Forum Member

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE...FOREVER!!!!
From the Column of Truth

Hey Guys!!!
No doubt by now the entire world is on tenterhooks to hear confirmation of the truth about me and my good, good friend, international superstar and Daddy-who-loves-his-kids-nearly-as-much-as-me Mr Goldenballs.
As an International Ambassador, I'm quite used to being summoned at a moment's notice to top-level discussions, so when Mr Goldenballs asked for a meeting, I jumped into the Lambo and raced to the scene (not forgetting to take the kids to school first of course).
We met up in one of my very successful and spotlessly clean coffee shops.
I was hoping that Mrs Goldenballs would be there aswell - like me she has a very successful clothing brand, but apparently she had taken the children to the loo, although why they had to go all the way to Paris for a wee I will never know.
Over coffee, Mr Goldenballs and I discussed the important international events of the day. To be fair, he has played Wembley a few more times than I have, but as I told him, a handful of football medals are mere trifles compared to my DOTY trophies.
Anyway, as we were finishing our coffee, Mr Goldenballs reached across the table and grabbed my hand.
"So Peter," he squeaked, "Would you like to have a look in my famous lunchbox?"
Honestly, guys, I thought he meant he'd brought us some sandwiches and maybe a muffin or two to share.........
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 10:02
Betty Britain
Forum Member

Azura's Star ... Very funny
Old 23-04-2013, 10:48
Grace In Love
Forum Member

I personally think the marriage has been dead in all but name for years. The Loos debacle sealed it and was a huge PR disaster for them.

I think they stay together because they genuinely love the kids and also because of Brand Beckham. Harper was a gift for VB.

All IMHO of course.
That's how I feel to. Though this is just a hunch, could be totally different. However the children do always seem to be really well turned out and well behaved. Even if their marriage is in the toilet they seem to be great parents.

I went to the Louvre plenty of times as a child and loved it. Then again I was constantly dragged around art galleries/museums ect, I remember really enjoying them.
Grace In Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 10:53
dee123
Forum Member

He might hate the paps, but he doesn't hate cameras....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...-first-1494635
Ah, yes forgot about that. Never the less a kid that age always holding hands is kind of sad.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 10:57
lexi22
Inactive Member

From the Column of Truth

Hey Guys!!!
No doubt by now the entire world is on tenterhooks to hear confirmation of the truth about me and my good, good friend, international superstar and Daddy-who-loves-his-kids-nearly-as-much-as-me Mr Goldenballs.
As an International Ambassador, I'm quite used to being summoned at a moment's notice to top-level discussions, so when Mr Goldenballs asked for a meeting, I jumped into the Lambo and raced to the scene (not forgetting to take the kids to school first of course).
I was hoping that Mrs Goldenballs would be there aswell - like me she has a very successful clothing brand, but apparently she had taken the children to the loo, although why they had to go all the way to Paris for a wee I will never know.
Over coffee, Mr Goldenballs and I discussed the important international events of the day. To be fair, he has played Wembley a few more times than I have, but as I told him, a handful of football medals are mere trifles compared to my DOTY trophies.
Anyway, as we were finishing our coffee, Mr Goldenballs reached across the table and grabbed my hand.
Honestly, guys, I thought he meant he'd brought us some sandwiches and maybe a muffin or two to share.........
Can you imagine those two as a couple? The vanity overload!
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 10:59
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Ah, yes forgot about that. Never the less a kid that age always holding hands is kind of sad.
I think he's a bit of a mummy's boy, as he's often with her at fashion shows. Wonder if he'll follow in her 'designer' footsteps?
Old 23-04-2013, 11:04
daisiesfan
Forum Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rt-Louvre.html

I'm sure three young lads and a 2 year old girl loved their trip to the Louvre.
Shock horror, parent educates their child.
Maybe they want them to be knowledgeable people and not pig ignorant hood rats!
daisiesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 11:09
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

Shock horror, parent educates their child.
Maybe they want them to be knowledgeable people and not pig ignorant hood rats!
Sad isn't it?

David was slaughtered around here for donating his french salary to charity too.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 11:12
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Normal? constantly tweeting photos of yourself posing in front of mirrors etc., normal if you're about 13 years old.
It's just totally self centred behaviour as always. Looking grumpy in public is oddly just a way of drawing attention and so is the wearing of sunglasses in the dark or when it's cloudy. All those in private selfies as well....
Old 23-04-2013, 12:11
Azura's Star
Forum Member

I think he's a bit of a mummy's boy, as he's often with her at fashion shows. Wonder if he'll follow in her 'designer' footsteps?

He's a little boy who clearly loves his Mum and enjoys spending time with her.
What exactly is your problem with that?
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 12:15
Betty Britain
Forum Member

Sad isn't it?

David was slaughtered around here for donating his french salary to charity too.
DD I'd of been more impressed if he had donated all money made from his image rights whilst playing for PSG.. As his wages is taxed 75% but his earning from image isn't
Old 23-04-2013, 12:23
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

DD I'd of been more impressed if he had donated all money made from his image rights whilst playing for PSG.. As his wages is taxed 75% but his earning from image isn't
I do see your point but I still wouldn't slate anyone for donating to charity.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 12:27
Betty Britain
Forum Member

I do see your point but I still wouldn't slate anyone for donating to charity.
I agree ..I think it's a great gesture ..
Old 23-04-2013, 13:10
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

From the Column of Truth

Hey Guys!!!
Hahaha - oh AS, just what I need this morning thank you

Can you imagine those two as a couple? The vanity overload!
I have tried to imagine...but it's like trying to think about how big space is - complete brain function overload

Well the Fail today have yet another walkabout featuring DB and Harper sans Victowwyah. They still can't afford a coat for the tot it seems.
Daisy Bennyboots is offline   Reply With Quote