Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Gwyneth Paltrow - World's most beautiful woman?

Old 25-04-2013, 16:27
Agent Krycek
Forum Member

What was she thinking when she chose that abomination? She has a great figure but that dress is really unflattering.
It's possibly one of the ugliest dresses I've ever seen, the side panels are the very least of what's wrong with it.
Agent Krycek is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 25-04-2013, 16:32
haphash
Forum Member

It's possibly one of the ugliest dresses I've ever seen, the side panels are the very least of what's wrong with it.
I guess she thought it looked 'futuristic' but actually it looks like something designed by a student working on a stage project for college.
haphash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 18:58
Viridiana
Forum Member

Pink?! Are they joking?!. My hubby finds her revolting. It's not just that she shouldn't be on that top, is more than that she's simply not pleasing at all to the eye.

Paltrow is not the most beautiful woman in the world but she looked stunning on graham norton.
Viridiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 19:08
Grace In Love
Forum Member

It's an outrage. I'm emailing the Daily Mail about this

I certainly do not think Gwinnie is the most attractive woman in the world, though I've seen women on my travels who are far prettier then the top 10.
Grace In Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 19:17
Sky_Fire
Forum Member

Nice to see Kelly rowland in there I've always said she was stunning and now people are finally seeing what I see.
Sky_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 08:29
Ivy Rose
Forum Member

Attractive lady, but this makes her look cheap and tacky.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-premiere.html
I cringed at that. Also, I can't stand this trend for going out without knickers on. It's about as cheap and desperate as someone can get. When they act all coy about it later it's even sadder.
Ivy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 08:30
Ivy Rose
Forum Member

What was she thinking when she chose that abomination? She has a great figure but that dress is really unflattering.
It's one of the most ridiculous outfits I've ever seen and would look awful on anyone. It's actually vile, imho.
Ivy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 11:02
di60
Forum Member

here's your answer....

'I went from most beautiful to most humiliated in one day': Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her team 'scrambled to find a razor' after discovering THAT dress was sheer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2RYvHBGAS

Publicity seeking w**** .
di60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 11:21
zx50
Forum Member

Gwyneth's certainly not the most beautiful woman in the world in my eyes. Anyway, we all have likes and dislikes when it comes to who we fancy or find attractive. It's impossible for any man or woman to be given the title of world's most beautiful/handsome.
zx50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 11:22
di60
Forum Member

here's your answer....

'I went from most beautiful to most humiliated in one day': Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her team 'scrambled to find a razor' after discovering THAT dress was sheer

ETA - SHAME ON ELLEN FOR ENABLING....
di60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 13:07
Nikkiclody
Forum Member

She is a plain Jane! she is skinny and that's it, her face is so bland, and she has had something done to her face as she looks very different now but she is still plain old Jane.

A boring up herself obsessive healthy eating over paid twit, she must be so boring to live with.
Her poor kids are like skinny sticks as she has them on strict diets.
I know most kids are slim but you can see her daughter is very thin. She admits he doesn't let them have carbs..she is a gobshite loon.
Nikkiclody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 13:09
Honestweegie
Forum Member

Grace Kelly... or me
Honestweegie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 13:12
yaristaman
Forum Member

here's your answer....

She was at a film premiere. Publicity seeking is kinda the point.
yaristaman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 13:46
Nanny Ogg
Forum Member

I really donít understand the hatred towards her ? its not like she said that she thought she was most beautiful it was just a stupid pointless poll and we are know how accurate they tend to be.

She isnít half as bad as z list celebs for faulting all she has in the lime light, and as for the dress yes it was a bad choice but come on out of how many other dresses has she worn that she has looked nice in ?
Nanny Ogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 18:00
zx50
Forum Member

I really donít understand the hatred towards her ? its not like she said that she thought she was most beautiful it was just a stupid pointless poll and we are know how accurate they tend to be.

She isnít half as bad as z list celebs for faulting all she has in the lime light, and as for the dress yes it was a bad choice but come on out of how many other dresses has she worn that she has looked nice in ?
I wonder if these female celebrities get paid for wearing these dresses that they wear to these events? If so, the more daring the dress, the more they get paid perhaps?
zx50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 18:03
Azura's Star
Forum Member

Certainly not this one
http://newsogossips.blogspot.co.uk/2...-all-time.html
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 18:16
loveloveX
Forum Member

Most beautiful, not in any of my lists!
loveloveX is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 18:26
Sloopy
Forum Member

I cringed at that. Also, I can't stand this trend for going out without knickers on. It's about as cheap and desperate as someone can get. When they act all coy about it later it's even sadder.
The dress is horrendous. I thought the 'no knickers' thing lost its shock value a few years ago. Not clever, original or risque - just tacky.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 18:27
Julie_Evans
Forum Member

She is a plain Jane! she is skinny and that's it, her face is so bland, and she has had something done to her face as she looks very different now but she is still plain old Jane.

A boring up herself obsessive healthy eating over paid twit, she must be so boring to live with.
Her poor kids are like skinny sticks as she has them on strict diets.
I know most kids are slim but you can see her daughter is very thin. She admits he doesn't let them have carbs..she is a gobshite loon.

Her children are probably much more healthier than kids who are brought up on McDonalds and KFC.

They look ok to me, they certainly aren't 'skinny sticks'.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...45645796,d.ZWU
Julie_Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 18:38
The Prumeister
Forum Member

OK, so we can only judge her according to previously worn dresses that may have looked nice?

Interesting theory!

IMHO, that dress is heinous. Yes, we know you have a mimsy and an arse crack love; how about saving them for your husband?
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 19:51
Squealer_Mahony
Forum Member

Why did she need a razor for the dress... How big is her bush like that it would be seen from the side! Unless she's talking about the armpits ...?
Squealer_Mahony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 20:13
whatever54
Forum Member

Michael K's take on it all

http://dlisted.com/2013/04/26/goopy-...fur-wear-dress

'I'm with Ellen. Why would Goop need to shave the overgrown shrub on her Apple maker when she was just showing off her ass? Couldn't she just put her pubes into a low messy bun and call it a day?'.

Oh he does make me laugh
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 11:11
Eraserhead
Forum Member

She's always looked scrawny and underweight. Not a great definition of "beautiful" for all the poor modern women who have weight / body image issues.

Anyway, a pointless list because beauty is extremely subjective (there are at least two women in my department at work who are about 40 and better looking IMO) and also because People magazine seems to think that the US is the only country on Earth.
Eraserhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 11:24
scone
Forum Member

Why is Jane Fonda on that list, when no other oldies are?
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote