Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Probably the most z list twitter row ever

Old 26-04-2013, 15:32
whatever54
Forum Member

did I miss something? Chanelle shagged Verne Troyer???!!!
That was news to me too but according to the Daily Star she did
http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/big-brothe...verne-have-sex
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 26-04-2013, 21:21
Blondie X
Forum Member

Best summary evah

But you're clearly a vile jellus bully.....
You got me. I'm well jell and a proppa h8ah innit
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 21:56
Grace In Love
Forum Member

That is all
Grace In Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 22:06
gpk
Forum Member

that video in the right hand corner is just trash. i actually thought that was verne initially.
gpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 08:48
Joey Boswell
Forum Member

Chanelle looks really really awful now.
Joey Boswell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 11:52
Blondie X
Forum Member

That video is just wrong, wrong, wrong
Old 27-04-2013, 21:36
Loon
Forum Member

What The Hell Did I Just See?!
Loon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 22:00
whatever54
Forum Member

Haha SORRY to people that watched the video, I didn't see it, was more posting the text of the article, I am slightly curious but my computer doesn't like viewing clips
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 22:47
farscape
Forum Member

What The Hell Did I Just See?!
If I recall correctly it was promotion/pr stunt for an MTV comedy show about a puppet.

It was put in the tabs that Chanelle had a sex tape with Verne Troyer. Of course if you clicked on the link to the video it looks like the infamous Paris Hilton one and makes you think she's having sex with someone small then we see she's simulating sex with puppet.
farscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 23:18
NotaTypo
Forum Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...oody-rant.html

Chantelle vs Chanelle in a row over Jack and Jade. Could it get any more low rent?
Is Chantelle pissed off that people don't realise she and Channelle are not the same person?
NotaTypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 02:33
big dan
Forum Member

What's Chanelle done to herself? She was a lovely looking girl now she looks a fright! If it wasn't for the other clothes she's wearing in that pic on the article I'd have thought she was dressed up for Halloween! What's with the too dark hair and heavy eyebrows?!
Completely agree Lotty! Back in the day Chanelle by Z-lister standards looked positively classy and attractive! It's odd - surely most women go through these embarrassing looks first before finding a look that really shows them off at their best. She seems be going in reverse.
big dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 02:48
acker

Is Chantelle pissed off that people don't realise she and Channelle are not the same person?
What do you mean ?
acker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 06:19
Amb5rs17
Forum Member

Completely agree Lotty! Back in the day Chanelle by Z-lister standards looked positively classy and attractive! It's odd - surely most women go through these embarrassing looks first before finding a look that really shows them off at their best. She seems be going in reverse.
Only reason she looked half decent is because she was basing her look on Mrs Beckham, left to her own devices she clearly hasn't got a clue.
Amb5rs17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 17:10
bookaddict
Forum Member

That is classed as NEWS??????? Goodness me, the DM have finally reached the bottom of the barrel.
bookaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 16:43
Nikkiclody
Forum Member

Chanelle is nuts, she has massive breakdowns over that skinny waste of space Jack Tweed everyday on Twitter.

She has a lovely little boy a nice house, she does topless modelling which pays well, she bakes cakes or something..she seems to have a good bit of money, so why does she waste her life on that evil little scrote Jack? he was only with mouth almighty Jade for her money and fame, didn't he call her Cashpoint to his friends.
why do women do this to themselves?? why do they pick the bastards who continue to hurt them and use them.

I do feel sorry for Chanelle though I think she has issues, her Mothers death obviously affected her growing up.. and the likes of Tweed will always pick women with issues they can mess with.
Nikkiclody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 18:06
seansnotmyname@
Forum Member

Chanelle is nuts, she has massive breakdowns over that skinny waste of space Jack Tweed everyday on Twitter.

She has a lovely little boy a nice house, she does topless modelling which pays well, she bakes cakes or something..she seems to have a good bit of money, so why does she waste her life on that evil little scrote Jack? he was only with mouth almighty Jade for her money and fame, didn't he call her Cashpoint to his friends.
why do women do this to themselves?? why do they pick the bastards who continue to hurt them and use them.

I do feel sorry for Chanelle though I think she has issues, her Mothers death obviously affected her growing up.. and the likes of Tweed will always pick women with issues they can mess with.
Does it? Can't think it does really or she wouldn't want to be in all these pathetic spats to get in the chav-mags as well.
seansnotmyname@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 18:12
Blondie X
Forum Member

Lack of self esteem is probably the answer. No person, male or female, with a modicum of self respect would stay in a relationship where they are treated like crap. However, you set out your stall at the beginning of the relationship. If you start off letting them walk all over you, you've given them the green light to treat you like that for as long as the relationship lasts.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:54
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Kill me.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote