Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Boy George he looks so different these days.

Old 26-04-2013, 19:42
Black Velvet

Looking at this article today about Boy George. George has lost a lot of weight and he does look good. But its his face. I don't mean he's got older and wrinkled. That's just it. He hasn't any wrinkles. In fact to me he doesn't look the same. Now I'm putting it down to has he had any plastic surgery like a face lift? Even his lips are still full and usually with age you lose that. He's fifty one.
What does everybody else think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...mment-30117134
Black Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 26-04-2013, 19:48
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

I think he looks wonderful.I follow him on Twitter and he seems to have embraced healthy living diets like raw food etc. I had a poster of him on my wall when I was 10 as I adored him...and I still think he's gorgeous now.
Daisy Bennyboots is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 19:58
Black Velvet

I think he looks wonderful.I follow him on Twitter and he seems to have embraced healthy living diets like raw food etc. I had a poster of him on my wall when I was 10 as I adored him...and I still think he's gorgeous now.
Now that would explain a lot about his skin looking really good a healthy diet of raw food.
Black Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 19:58
CitizenofPhobos
Inactive Member

He now actually looks bizzarely like Ricky Gervais who also lost weight.
CitizenofPhobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 20:00
CitizenofPhobos
Inactive Member

Now that would explain a lot about his skin looking really good a healthy diet of raw food.
I'm still a bit sceptical of celebs and "raw food" fads, with George's money he can still afford a bit of laser surgery here and there.
CitizenofPhobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 20:01
cazzz
Forum Member

wow, I cant get over the difference, does anyone know how long it took him to lose his weight?
cazzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 20:08
zx50
Forum Member

Looking at this article today about Boy George. George has lost a lot of weight and he does look good. But its his face. I don't mean he's got older and wrinkled. That's just it. He hasn't any wrinkles. In fact to me he doesn't look the same. Now I'm putting it down to has he had any plastic surgery like a face lift? Even his lips are still full and usually with age you lose that. He's fifty one.
What does everybody else think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...mment-30117134
Maybe he's wearing quite a bit of mascara that's hiding the aged skin. I'm not sure he should have chosen a vegan diet, maybe just cut right down on what he ate on a daily basis. If he's just sticking to rabbit food and low carbohydrate foods, I can see him getting even more thinner.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 20:13
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

Yeah and I'm twenty one again too.

Columbian Marching Powder is the name of the game.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 20:18
janna
Inactive Member

He looks amazing. I always liked George.
Fair play to the guy for getting things back together in his life.
janna is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 20:47
Taboo
Forum Member

Hmm I'm wondering if he's had a little gastric band fitted. He's been on the raw diet for years and it never seemed to help him lose weight until now. Call me sceptical....
Taboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 21:06
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

He might have had some 'help', have a few vices etc, but you don't get skin as clear as that without eating very well. He looks well, not just thin.

I can't help it - I still fancy him loads and have done for 30 years (gawd that makes me feel old!!!)
Daisy Bennyboots is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 21:12
earthling13
Forum Member

Hmm I'm wondering if he's had a little gastric band fitted. He's been on the raw diet for years and it never seemed to help him lose weight until now. Call me sceptical....
Yes, I thought that. Why the sudden weight loss now?
earthling13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 22:40
vauxhall1964
Forum Member

i must get his plastic surgeon's number....oh wait...silly me.... "portion control and no tea" gets rid of excess skin round the jowls when you once had as many chins as Churchill.
vauxhall1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 23:42
Microkorg
Forum Member

He is currently looking fantastic, and on a side note, Alison Moyet is same age and looking better than she ever has
Microkorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 23:56
Eurostar
Forum Member

I'm still a bit sceptical of celebs and "raw food" fads, with George's money he can still afford a bit of laser surgery here and there.
The same with celebs who claim their youthful looks are down to "drinking lots of water"....a euphemism for botox or plastic surgery in other words.
Eurostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 00:02
Fizgig
Forum Member

If someone showed me the last photo & said "Who is that?" I wouldn't have known.
Fizgig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 19:36
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

The same with celebs who claim their youthful looks are down to "drinking lots of water"....a euphemism for botox or plastic surgery in other words.
dont forget the ponds cold cream a la kylie!!
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 20:02
zx50
Forum Member

If someone showed me the last photo & said "Who is that?" I wouldn't have known.
Same here, but I don't think his skin has 'unaged' though. You can still see the aged skin if you look very closely at the third image down.
Old 27-04-2013, 23:32
rosco2010
Forum Member

He looks emaciated, if anything.
rosco2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 01:02
Fizgig
Forum Member

Same here, but I don't think his skin has 'unaged' though. You can still see the aged skin if you look very closely at the third image down.
I don't think anything can unage skin. Even a facelift.
Fizgig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 21:00
Nikkiclody
Forum Member

He looks like his Dad now, with the beard..only I don't think his Father wore so much make-up!

Lots of rumours about him though, that he is back on heroin or has HIV..the last time he lost weight so quickly he was a junkie
Nikkiclody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 16:54
Coma_White
Forum Member

Maybe he's wearing quite a bit of mascara that's hiding the aged skin. I'm not sure he should have chosen a vegan diet, maybe just cut right down on what he ate on a daily basis. If he's just sticking to rabbit food and low carbohydrate foods, I can see him getting even more thinner.
Mascara? Hiding aged skin? How would mascara hide anything other than aged eyelashes?
Coma_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 16:56
rattie
Forum Member

He looks amazing!! Sooo much better than he used to.

Still can't bear him tho
rattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 17:05
zx50
Forum Member

He looks like his Dad now, with the beard..only I don't think his Father wore so much make-up!

Lots of rumours about him though, that he is back on heroin or has HIV..the last time he lost weight so quickly he was a junkie
Maybe he was taking in a lot of fat with the things he was eating before. A lot of fatty burgers, too many glasses of high sugar pop, too many sweets. Basically, a high sugar, high fat and high carbohydrate diet. I'm not talking about just eating until you're full, but maybe comfort eating. Maybe he was a comfort eater.
Old 29-04-2013, 18:35
haphash
Forum Member

Why are people being so negative? or assuming the worst?
George has lost weight, well done to him. He looks great.
haphash is offline   Reply With Quote