DS Forums

Lindsay Lohan - it gets worse

Old 28-04-2013, 19:00
Mr Dangerous
Inactive Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...d-hit-run.html

Oh dear....
Mr Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 28-04-2013, 19:03
whatever54
Forum Member

On a positive note she looks well in the Coachella picture, best I've seen her look for a long time
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 22:33
haphash
Forum Member

On a positive note she looks well in the Coachella picture, best I've seen her look for a long time
Agreed. Cue the usual crowd baying for blood ........
haphash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 23:47
DavetheScot
Forum Member

Why did she get this endorsement deal in the first place? If she's unsuitable now, she was unsuitable before.
DavetheScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 23:59
whatever54
Forum Member

Agreed. Cue the usual crowd baying for blood ........
I'd hope not, she looks very healthy & happy in those pics which is a welcome change

Why did she get this endorsement deal in the first place? If she's unsuitable now, she was unsuitable before.
Because they are edgy & cool, although the brand looks like shite in my opinion
http://www.odaingerous.com/#!about-/ckqz
'after all it's an Odaingerous world we live in' I reckon she's best off out of it, all looks very pretentious to me.
Old 29-04-2013, 00:03
Jimmy_McNulty
Forum Member

She looks great
Jimmy_McNulty is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 00:06
RuinedGirl
Forum Member

I'd hope not, she looks very healthy & happy in those pics which is a welcome change

Because they are edgy & cool, although the brand looks like shite in my opinion
http://www.odaingerous.com/#!about-/ckqz
'after all it's an Odaingerous world we live in' I reckon she's best off out of it, all looks very pretentious to me.
Agreed. To be honest, if I saw someone wearing those clothes in the street, I'd think they were a complete and utter bellend
RuinedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 00:11
whatever54
Forum Member

Yey, spread the positive, indeed she looks glowing & I think an article on that is more worthy than one on losing some silly promotion deal with a company that looks a load of old balls anyway.
Old 29-04-2013, 00:15
whatever54
Forum Member

Agreed. To be honest, if I saw someone wearing those clothes in the street, I'd think they were a complete and utter bellend
As soon as I clicked on the site it reminded me of that 'Voyage' was it That fashion place in London that was so cool you had to be invited/be on a guest list to shop there or something. Anyway was odious and pretentious and they went bust.
Old 29-04-2013, 20:24
Mr Dangerous
Inactive Member

That's what baffles me too.
Old 29-04-2013, 20:34
Ivy Rose
Forum Member

I just can't help but maintain a soft spot for Lindsay. She has the most hideous parents and I would love nothing more than to see her really make a go of her stint in rehab. She is not yet thirty and could totally turn her life around if she really wants to. Maybe she won't be able to get the glory days of Mean Girls back in terms of her acting career but she still has time to do something positive with her life. It would be a great "f*** you" to her mother and father, who must take some flack for the way Lindsay's turned out.

As for that ridiculous looking/sounding clothing company, I agree she's better off out of it.
Ivy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 23:47
Smithy1204
Forum Member

I just can't help but maintain a soft spot for Lindsay. She has the most hideous parents and I would love nothing more than to see her really make a go of her stint in rehab. She is not yet thirty and could totally turn her life around if she really wants to. Maybe she won't be able to get the glory days of Mean Girls back in terms of her acting career but she still has time to do something positive with her life. It would be a great "f*** you" to her mother and father, who must take some flack for the way Lindsay's turned out.
Indeed, I hope she can manage to make some positive life changes in rehab. I used to be a huge fan on The Parent Trap with her when I was a kid, it's a shame seeing her so young and seeing how things have turned out in some ways, but hopefully she can get back to more positive things.

And yes, she looks far healthier than she has for a good while, I hope that continues.
Smithy1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:17
DavetheScot
Forum Member

Indeed, I hope she can manage to make some positive life changes in rehab. I used to be a huge fan on The Parent Trap with her when I was a kid, it's a shame seeing her so young and seeing how things have turned out in some ways, but hopefully she can get back to more positive things.

And yes, she looks far healthier than she has for a good while, I hope that continues.
Every time I see one of her old films - I watched Freaky Friday a few weeks back - I feel sad about how her life has been since. Her own doing, of course, even though her parents bear a lot of the blame too. I'd love to see her get her life and career back on track.
DavetheScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 20:53
whatever54
Forum Member

http://dlisted.com/2013/05/01/lindsa...e-order-always
Finally, seems to have been a long time coming. I really hope she comes out fighting fit and can get back to her glory days (and doesn't hit any of the staff whilst in there or steal from anyone)
Old 01-05-2013, 20:54
big brother 9
Forum Member

It really is a sad case.
big brother 9 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 21:01
whatever54
Forum Member

It really is a sad case.
It is but she's still young and could turn it all around
Old 01-05-2013, 21:02
Mr Dangerous
Inactive Member

What's the betting that she doesn't do the 90 days....
Old 01-05-2013, 21:04
whatever54
Forum Member

What's the betting that she doesn't do the 90 days....
I don't think it's an option is it? I believe it is 'off to jail' if she doesn't complete the 90 days
Old 01-05-2013, 22:12
Cryolemon
Forum Member

I don't think it's an option is it? I believe it is 'off to jail' if she doesn't complete the 90 days
Indeed, but non-violent offenders in California - regardless of whether they're celebrities - serve very little time in jail because of overcrowding.
Cryolemon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 23:01
whatever54
Forum Member

Indeed, but non-violent offenders in California - regardless of whether they're celebrities - serve very little time in jail because of overcrowding.
True but they've done this all before with LiLo, I think they may just find the space this time if she revokes her deal surely?
Anyway hopefully it won't come to that and she'll do the 90 days
Old 01-05-2013, 23:40
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

The 90 days is only going to work if she gets rid of the idiots around her and gets a good support network who will help her stay on the wagon out of rehab.
AdelaideGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 23:46
whatever54
Forum Member

The 90 days is only going to work if she gets rid of the idiots around her and gets a good support network who will help her stay on the wagon out of rehab.
I can think of 2 she could well do without
Old 03-05-2013, 07:52
benjamini
Forum Member

2 minutes in rehab and she is out. That was pretty quick!
benjamini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:09
Butterface
Forum Member

According to reports on RADAR and the American TMZ gossip site, she entered the rehab facility, told them she didn't need treatment and walked out again and was driven away.

She's now missing and an arrest warrant is out for her if she doesn't reappear at the rehab facility in the next few hours.
Butterface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:20
benjamini
Forum Member

Well she should be easy to spot with all that luggage.
benjamini is online now   Reply With Quote