Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Now Kerry Katona want MORE kids?

Old 30-04-2013, 17:31
Goaty
Forum Member

And is that so cheesiest photoshoot ever?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ants-kids.html
Goaty is online now   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 30-04-2013, 17:44
Blondie X
Forum Member

Course she does. She'll be churning kids out until her ovaries are dried up husks and then she'll go for donor eggs.

She'll be 55, on husband number 12, 14 kids already and a grandmother several times over and still going 'Dave/John/Bob/Uncle Tom Cobbley is the one, I've never felt like this before, I'll go for IVF and then lose the 12 stone I gain while up the duff with my 14th lipo'
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 17:46
Ivy Rose
Forum Member

Drugs really do destroy looks. Kerry used to be so pretty but she now looks about twenty or more years older than she actually is. Just say no!

As for her children, I feel awful for them. Being introduced to a new "dad" every five minutes is hardly a way to ensure a child is emotionally secure.

Kerry Katona and women like her are a total disgrace.
Ivy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 17:51
Azura's Star
Forum Member

Course she does. She'll be churning kids out until her ovaries are dried up husks and then she'll go for donor eggs.

She'll be 55, on husband number 12, 14 kids already and a grandmother several times over and still going 'Dave/John/Bob/Uncle Tom Cobbley is the one, I've never felt like this before, I'll go for IVF and then lose the 12 stone I gain while up the duff with my 14th lipo'
She wants a braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn baby to go with Our Thingy, Our Whassisname, Ummm and The One What Isn't Our Thingy.
Perhaps she's hoping to become the Angelina Jolie of Oop North.
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 17:55
Jimmy Connors
Forum Member

She wants a braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn baby to go with Our Thingy, Our Whassisname, Ummm and The One What Isn't Our Thingy.
These posts have cheered me up no end! LOL
Jimmy Connors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 18:20
occy
Forum Member

God does she want more money for pictures in OK. Never see her with the other kids, so why does she want more.
occy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 18:40
Sloopy
Forum Member

She's one of those needy types, forever craving attention and reassurance. She cannot live without a man.

She'll keep on churning out babies for as long as it's humanly possible, then she'll move on to IVF once nature shuts up shop
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 18:45
The Prumeister
Forum Member

15th lipo surely?

Ahh, she needs to 'ave some babbies to pay off the taxman and have a bit extra left for extra curricular

Incidentally, I wonder if Sue has road tested this one??
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 18:54
JoTaylor
Forum Member

Christ they'll have to Velcro another baby in - the poor mite will be like something off Total Wipeout trying to cling to the sides
JoTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 19:01
skiprunner
Forum Member

Christ they'll have to Velcro another baby in - the poor mite will be like something off Total Wipeout trying to cling to the sides
skiprunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 19:57
di60
Forum Member

yep, she wants her own "rainbow family" just like Ang...

although I'd say her fiancée was more of a Bungle than George..

http://www.taxcc.org/TCC_News/wp-con...5/rainbow.jpeg
di60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 20:07
Mr Dangerous
Inactive Member

oh dear, I smell another reality show...wasn't her last child born on the last show??
Mr Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 20:53
Mr Dangerous
Inactive Member

oh dear, I smell another reality show...wasn't her last child born on the last show??
Oh and according to THE SUN, this marriage will work, he IS THE ONE.....now where have I heard that before??
Old 30-04-2013, 21:58
earthling13
Forum Member

Just like Waynette Slob, she wants a brawwn one, two just to be sure.
earthling13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 23:16
NotaTypo
Forum Member

God does she want more money for pictures in OK. Never see her with the other kids, so why does she want more.
Because for zelebrity dregs Kids = Money. Think of all those magazine deals and then fitness DVD opportunities and maybe the motherlode - a "reality" show on ITV2 with the rest of the dregs.

I'm sure Kerry's teaching poor Molly how to change nappies as we speak
NotaTypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 23:22
Mr Dangerous
Inactive Member

I'm sure Kerry's teaching poor Molly how to change nappies as we speak
Does Kerry even know how to change a nappy???
Old 01-05-2013, 13:39
Swanandduck2
Forum Member

I feel sorry for Kerry. I really think she has serious issues and someone should be protecting her and keeping her out of the public eye. Instead she seems to have an erratic mother who effectively abandoned her for years and a shit of an ex husband However, I also feel sorry for her children. She's hardly the most stable person around and I doubt she can cope properly with the ones she has, never mind having another one.
Swanandduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 23:19
Grace In Love
Forum Member

Just like Waynette Slob, she wants a brawwn one, two just to be sure.
I was just about to post this! Though I fear it's an insult......Waynette is practically Grace Kelly in comparison to Katona
Grace In Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 13:02
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Kill me.
wilehelmas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 13:20
paperplanes_
Forum Member

He looks different to the guy I thought she was with. Is he the one that got her initials on his neck? All these people are the same :/
paperplanes_ is offline   Reply With Quote