Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Could Jenny Flint Be The Doctor's Daughter Jenny?

Old 08-05-2013, 12:58
IndieCindy
Forum Member

It could be Jenny, in the same way that the Doctor could have been the Master really since he regenerated into 11. Or that the whole NuWho series has been one long cheese-induced nightmare for Ace.

Both have absolutely no evidence for being true, and would be awful if they were.

But as it's fiction, they could be true, if someone writes it that way after the fact.
There's no evidence as yet, but nothing that completely contradicts it either....and why would it be awful if it were? I personally think it would be amazing!!
IndieCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 08-05-2013, 13:43
Shawn_Lunn
Forum Member

Jenny Flint is her own character.

If she was that Jenny, it would've been already revealed and the fact that we did get that kind of kiss rules her out.
Shawn_Lunn is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 13:52
sebbie3000
Forum Member

There's no evidence as yet, but nothing that completely contradicts it either....and why would it be awful if it were? I personally think it would be amazing!!
If you want children to watch a father kissing his daughter full on the lips in a non-family-friendly way, then perhaps Doctor Who isn't the right show...

Seriously! Although that kiss wasn't a snog, it is highly inappropriate for a child friendly family show. I can't believe people are debating it. Every time there is someone who is female and is snogged/kissed on the lips in a non-platonic way, there are always people trying to claim she's a relation of the Doctor. If that's the way some people want to take the show, I'm glad they're not the showrunner...
sebbie3000 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 14:31
Whovian1109
Forum Member

What is it with some people on here and their repeated attempts to insist on incest on a family show...
Whovian1109 is offline   Reply With Quote