Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

What's the most embarrassing thing u have done to ur partner ?.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:14
ixHellstormx
Forum Member

for me its two things that I have said....

Once was while shopping in Asda (we go off in different directions to get the shopping we need and I shouted ' do u need fanny pads'. I didn't mean it to come out the way it did lol Everyone just turned and looked at me then at her....oops

and the second was when she was standing at the fresh fish counter with two other women and I walked past and said 'oooh u need to close ur legs'....she just looked at me and walked off and the other two women said ' what a vile man' lol.

Damn, I need to grow up lol
ixHellstormx is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:30
annette kurten
Forum Member

put him on his arse and knocked two of his teeth out with one punch, i`m not proud, and the were issues at the time. he`s ex.
annette kurten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:34
DSCarter
Forum Member

put him on his arse and knocked two of his teeth out with one punch, i`m not proud, and the were issues at the time. he`s ex.
I'd leave that out of your Dateline profile if I were you.
DSCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:34
D*****
Forum Member

What did he do to deserve such a vicious assault?
D***** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:36
~Twinkle~
Forum Member

Why don't I believe a single word of the OP?
~Twinkle~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:36
grantus_max
Forum Member

Told her to 'pull herself together'?
grantus_max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:38
DSCarter
Forum Member

Why don't I believe a single word of the OP?
Because it didn't actually happen?

There's no shame in shopping at Asda...no need to embellish it with 70's comedy material.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:38
annette kurten
Forum Member

he`d been having very nasty verbal pops a me all day in front of a houseful of mainly his friends, i`d just come out of an abusive relationship and we were both pissed.

he didn`t deserve it at all to be honest and it`s not my normal behaviour in a relationship

@dscarter: what about the stabbings? should i wait till after the first couple of mails or be upfront in the first?
Old 09-05-2013, 10:40
D*****
Forum Member

he`d been having very nasty verbal pops a me all day in front of a houseful of mainly his friends, i`d just come out of an abusive relationship and we were both pissed.

he didn`t deserve it at all to be honest and it`s not my normal behaviour in a relationship

@dscarter: what about the stabbings? should i wait till after the first couple of mails or be upfront in the first?
Fair play, I admire your honesty.

Hope you're in a better place now.
D***** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:41
DSCarter
Forum Member

Wait until you are both enjoying your first post-coital fag behind the bins at Wetherspoons.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:43
annette kurten
Forum Member

Wait until you are both enjoying your first post-coital fag behind the bins at Wetherspoons.
a posh date i don`t think i`ve got the frocks for it.

d: i am a long way past it
Old 09-05-2013, 10:48
AnitaS
Forum Member

Once was while shopping in Asda (we go off in different directions to get the shopping we need and I shouted ' do u need fanny pads'. I didn't mean it to come out the way it did lol Everyone just turned and looked at me then at her....oops

and the second was when she was standing at the fresh fish counter with two other women and I walked past and said 'oooh u need to close ur legs'....she just looked at me and walked off and the other two women said ' what a vile man' lol.

Are you trying out some new comedy material? Because the fish stall joke is as old as the hills, and surely only prepubescent boys refer to sanitary protection as fanny pads? Derogatory comments about females won't get you an audience these days, try witty social commentary instead.
AnitaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:53
shhhhh
Inactive Member

He needs some new material.
shhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:57
Pumping Iron
Forum Member

I snuck up behind a gf and picked her up and spun her around, but in the process accidentally cracked 2 of her ribs.
Pumping Iron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:01
hyena
Forum Member

When you say she walked off; did she ever come back?
hyena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:35
tellywatcher73
Forum Member

It's not a partner thing but I was at a market with my dad and sister when my dad, who had a very loud voice, shouted across a couple of stalls to my sister that they had a good deal on Tena Lady products.
tellywatcher73 is offline   Reply With Quote