Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Worst Facebook status updates

Closed Thread
Old 09-05-2013, 02:30
francie
Forum Member

haha I know, i'm well jel

There's more excitement now as her phone has broke and they are sending her a new one in the post, so we'll have daily and hourly updates about it's imminent arrival!
Smelling salts at the ready.
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:10
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

I saw earlier a profile of someone who'd put their name as something like 'Jane Proudestmummyever Smith'. Ugh.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:30
acker

I saw earlier a profile of someone who'd put their name as something like 'Jane Proudestmummyever Smith'. Ugh.
FFS. ....I honestly detest the facebook universe. I find it genuinely depressing . Its the domain of terminal f*ckwits. ........not all users but most. Theres just a collective facebook " lie " that goes on somehow. ....hard to explain but I know what I mean.

ETA ...and why isnt there a " dislike " button ? ....why only " like " ......what is it North Korea. ?
Old 09-05-2013, 05:10
KJ

I came across this in 2012, and it went something like:

"Only my friends and family matter to me, everyone else can go get f***ed."

Old 09-05-2013, 10:37
Jason100
Forum Member

Haha. Someone has just made a status asking their friends to stop sending them game requests. This is coming from the same person who's always sending me Texas Holdem Poker requests!
Old 09-05-2013, 11:50
SamsMam
Forum Member

Saw this today and thought of this thread:

Fxuk uew kunty uew wait u mathafukah, il b vistng uew wv tha dogs yeah, and il beh smashn ur mug wen ie katchu slippn

Old 09-05-2013, 13:29
Flufan
Forum Member

...and why isnt there a " dislike " button ? ....why only " like " ......what is it North Korea. ?
No; just a social networking site that no-one's forced to use...
Old 09-05-2013, 14:20
Kiko H Fan
Forum Member

"Watched my boy n his bedroom yesterday, aving his first wank. Shot his load everywhere. Wot a proud mumz I am. He is gunnu have his fill of da girlz. LOL".
Old 09-05-2013, 14:21
Jambo_c
Forum Member

But here's an oddity. Facebook has actually made me dislike people I was fairly neutral about. I dislike the businessman I went to school with who displays such utter snobbery at the working classes despite the fact that is grandad worked at the Ford plant. The ex-work colleague who updated her 9 year long and emotional to overcome fertility, uploaded a million joyous photos of her son...only to dump him in day nursery for a few days between Christmas an New Year because she needed 'lunchtime wine and undisturbed shopping'. The innocuous, charming school friend who joined the BNP. The list is endless. So as I start the process of shifting from FB to Twitter, thank you FB for giving me an insight into the acquaintances I grew up with..and justifying the reason I didn't stay in touch in the first place
I've noticed this. A woman I work with, who I previously thought was normal is incredibly annoying on Facebook. All she posts is either how tired she is, how ill she feels, how much she loves her family or some inane crap that her baby has done. It's as if she's got a little bank of statuses and copies and pastes them in sequence. She also only ever "likes" pictures of babies or statuses that are just like hers. Her life must be so boring.
Old 09-05-2013, 14:22
Tt88
Forum Member

"Watched my boy n his bedroom yesterday, aving his first wank. Shot his load everywhere. Wot a proud mumz I am. He is gunnu have his fill of da girlz. LOL".
Please tell me you just made that up!

How old is the son and why on earth is his mother watching?
Old 09-05-2013, 14:22
grimtales1
Forum Member

That's just wrong on so many levels. Who would want to see that?
Old 09-05-2013, 14:33
Kiko H Fan
Forum Member

Please tell me you just made that up!

How old is the son and why on earth is his mother watching?
Yes, I made it up, but given the things written in this thread, couldn't you just see this appearing on FB one day?

Many a mother has caught her early teenage son having a little light relief, especially if he leaves the bedroom door ajar, or forgets to lock the toilet door. There's bound to be one who'll stick it up for all to read.
Old 09-05-2013, 15:06
sonicshadow
Forum Member

Yes, I made it up, but given the things written in this thread, couldn't you just see this appearing on FB one day?

Many a mother has caught her early teenage son having a little light relief, especially if he leaves the bedroom door ajar, or forgets to lock the toilet door. There's bound to be one who'll stick it up for all to read.
Better yet, snap a picture on their smartphone and upload it for everyone to see in the album "Tims first wank".
Old 09-05-2013, 15:25
johnny-br
Forum Member

Better yet, snap a picture on their smartphone and upload it for everyone to see in the album "Tims first wank".
No, no, 132 pictures of Tim all taken at ever so slightly different angles
Old 09-05-2013, 15:27
sonicshadow
Forum Member

No, no, 132 pictures of Tim all taken at ever so slightly different angles
Comments from friends of the mother "Oh, he's such a big boy now!"

Old 09-05-2013, 15:29
Ben_Copland
Forum Member

Comments from friends of the mother "Oh, he's such a big boy now!"

Likes! *shudder*
Ben_Copland is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 09-05-2013, 15:59
habby
Forum Member

This is a good FB discussion I've just come across that someone had with a friend. Its very
Old 09-05-2013, 16:18
BinCat
Forum Member

Lamebook.com used to be funny, but now you really have to trawl through it to find a gem.
Old 09-05-2013, 19:07
bookaddict
Forum Member

A FB friend of mine felt the need to announce what a proud mummy she is, because her child is properly toilet-trained. She even started the post, by apologising that she had forgotten to post it earlier!
Old 09-05-2013, 19:10
Libitina
Forum Member

Fxuk uew kunty uew wait u mathafukah, il b vistng uew wv tha dogs yeah, and il beh smashn ur mug wen ie katchu slippn

Translation please?
Old 09-05-2013, 20:26
BigBmad
Forum Member

Various people posting about this group

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-b...14962655181942

Even once I had explained its just gathering all your friends pics and no one else can see them. Same for food
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cooki...613229?fref=ts

Drinking
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Drink...397293?fref=ts

But no, its wrong and it must have been a pedo who has made up the page. Never realised I had so many thick people on there lol
Old 09-05-2013, 21:39
Milian
Forum Member

Translation please?
Sorry for the language, but here goes:

"F*ck you, c*nty, you wait, you motherf*cker. I'll be visiting you with the dogs, yeah, and I'll be smashing your mug, when I catch you sleeping."

Obviously, this charming chappie has been offended by some other poor fellow. But why he'd take revenge by smashing the fellow's favourite tea mug is a mystery.

Samsmam, do keep us updated.
Old 09-05-2013, 22:25
AnywhereButHome
Forum Member

Flippin' Candy Crush Saga invites.

My Facebook news feed is 95% reposts of lost cats and dogs at the minute
Old 10-05-2013, 03:38
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

why isnt there a " dislike " button ?
It would be too damaging to the friend's self esteem. If you were to click a 'dislike' button on one of their posts, it would inevitably be followed by this:

User: Some people just dont care
Friend 1: What's up hun? xxx
User: Dnt wanna tlk about it
Friend 2: Wats wrong inbox me bbz xxx
Friend 3: U ok hun? x
User: Ye fine thx hun
User: Friend 2 iv send u a msg xxx

Was it wrong that I was slightly disappointed by that? Ha.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:19
francie
Forum Member

This is a good FB discussion I've just come across that someone had with a friend. Its very
precious!

Closed Thread