Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

predicatable judging comments

Old 13-05-2013, 01:44
benbenalen
Forum Member

off off off off off off off off off!
benbenalen is online now   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-05-2013, 04:55
kieranyeah123
Forum Member

Not so much comments but this drives me up the wall, please tell me I'm not the only one?!

When an act finishes and all 4 judges stand up clapping and praising and when they go to the vote, the act looks petrified throughout and usually Simon being the last with the long pause why do they look so scared? It's obvious they're through the moment you see them all stand!
kieranyeah123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 05:24
rkid
Forum Member

Not so much comments but this drives me up the wall, please tell me I'm not the only one?!

When an act finishes and all 4 judges stand up clapping and praising and when they go to the vote, the act looks petrified throughout and usually Simon being the last with the long pause why do they look so scared? It's obvious they're through the moment you see them all stand!
Then the crying starts
rkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 08:15
Gregg_LUFC
Inactive Member

You make me proud to be british!!

If a dance act makes you proud to be british maybe you should watch the news more often and have a look at the things our emergency and armed services do!!!!
Gregg_LUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 23:41
Absolute Rotter
Forum Member

I always find it surprising and embarrassing when people take the judges comments literally.
Absolute Rotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 03:10
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

usually Simon being the last with the long pause why do they look so scared? It's obvious they're through the moment you see them all stand!
It's daft that they get a "Yes" from three judges but still look nervous when Simon's about to announce his verdict. Don't they realise that if three out of four judges say yes, they're through regardless of the last judge's vote? This annoys me on The X Factor too.

That could be down to editing though. Perhaps, sometimes, the likes of Simon Cowell on these shows really go second or third and then say "You've got four yesses" after the fourth judge's turn but it's edited to look like the last vote.
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 20:12
ecckles
Forum Member

So lets see who can come up with some original comments
ecckles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 20:35
Hassaan13
Inactive Member

One thing I've pointed out is Amanda's over the top predictions. She predicted Josh Barry would be selling out the O2 Arena, and that Connected were going to be 'massive'. Bit of patronising going on there as it was evident that Josh wasn't a great singer.
Hassaan13 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote