Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

What precisely is the point of Chloe Madeley?

Old 17-05-2013, 21:39
Lyricalis
Forum Member

Depends how cold it is.
Lyricalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-05-2013, 21:49
Murraymar
Forum Member

There is none
Murraymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 21:55
Badcat
Forum Member

Nevermind the pics of her showing her tummy off, that hall wallpaper and carpet are just plain nasty!!!
Badcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2013, 00:41
Ella71110
Forum Member

Nevermind the pics of her showing her tummy off, that hall wallpaper and carpet are just plain nasty!!!
That is exactly what I thought when I saw the pictures!
It must be mum and Dads house as it looks like something my parents would choose
Ella71110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 01:37
Rowan Hedge
Inactive Member

All that seems to be missing is the codpiece. Very mannish and has the ability to make me feel sick in my mouth.
Rowan Hedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 01:39
Rowan Hedge
Inactive Member

I wouldn't not even with a one mile strap on.

She is just yukkkk
Rowan Hedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 06:27
occy
Forum Member

She likes showing off her body. Why not. I think the parents would say something if she went naked.
occy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 14:01
Microkorg
Forum Member

Vain airhead
Microkorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 11:44
Butterface
Forum Member

All that seems to be missing is the codpiece. Very mannish and has the ability to make me feel sick in my mouth.
She is very masculine looking.
Butterface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 11:53
Inspiration
Forum Member

Well to be fair and looking at this article in isolation.. all they've done is trawl her twitter account for photos and produced an article based on them. She hasn't posed for paps in the gym or announced she is releasing a fitness DVD. All they've done is seen her post a "selfie" and found some others to bulk up the article a bit. That's not really her fault. She's allowed to post photos of herself on twitter. If the DM then feel that's worthy of an article then there's not much she can do about it. But then the DM seem to think Jeremy Clarkson's trips to the shops in his car is worthy of an article.. so their standards are already very low tbh. Nothing against JC, he would rather they didn't write the articles too.

And she also can't help who her parents are.
Inspiration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 12:40
Swanandduck2
Forum Member

Well to be fair and looking at this article in isolation.. all they've done is trawl her twitter account for photos and produced an article based on them. She hasn't posed for paps in the gym or announced she is releasing a fitness DVD. All they've done is seen her post a "selfie" and found some others to bulk up the article a bit. That's not really her fault. She's allowed to post photos of herself on twitter. If the DM then feel that's worthy of an article then there's not much she can do about it. But then the DM seem to think Jeremy Clarkson's trips to the shops in his car is worthy of an article.. so their standards are already very low tbh. Nothing against JC, he would rather they didn't write the articles too.

And she also can't help who her parents are.
I agree. But I always think it's unfair when so many talented hard working people who would make great television presenters, reporters, actors or whatever can't get a break and someone like Chloe gets fabulous opportunities based on who her parents are and not on any talent whatsoever. I know it's not only in TV that this happens, but it seems to be an area that's very very difficult to break into and it seems wrong that more gifted people are being denied opportunities so that the likes of Peaches Geldof, Chloe etc can avail of them instead.
Swanandduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 20:04
Joey Boswell
Forum Member

Absaloutly no point to her whatsoever
Joey Boswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 13:54
mvloca
Forum Member

I'm really not trying to cause an issue because I hadn't really heard of her until a few months ago but why do people have such an issue with her? I looked her up on YT singing live and she has a wonderful voice! Some of her songs I recognised, all are pretty rubbish for her voice I thought, but anyway the voice is great! So why the hate?
mvloca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 19:54
oblivian
Forum Member

Body from Baywatch, face from crimewatch!!
oblivian is offline   Reply With Quote