Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Interesting Humax bug

Old 21-05-2013, 07:54
Vetinari
Forum Member

This is something that I've only experienced about three times in the 3+ years I've had the Foxsat HDR.

Under certain circumstances of play/pause/skip back/skip forward the audio visual synch can go way out - by as much as 1/2 - 3/4 second. Enough to make the programme unwatchable.

Easily rectified by stopping playback and then resuming but it's a curious quirk.

Has anyone else noticed it?

On the topic of odd bugs, I wonder if Humax have fixed the bug that caused spontaneous reboots. I used to get these very rarely, on average I'd say about 4/5 a year for the first couple of years but I don't remember experiencing a single instance for many, many, months now.
Vetinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 21-05-2013, 08:15
Hovisbap
Forum Member

This is something that I've only experienced about three times in the 3+ years I've had the Foxsat HDR.

Under certain circumstances of play/pause/skip back/skip forward the audio visual synch can go way out - by as much as 1/2 - 3/4 second. Enough to make the programme unwatchable.

Easily rectified by stopping playback and then resuming but it's a curious quirk.

Has anyone else noticed it?

On the topic of odd bugs, I wonder if Humax have fixed the bug that caused spontaneous reboots. I used to get these very rarely, on average I'd say about 4/5 a year for the first couple of years but I don't remember experiencing a single instance for many, many, months now.
Yes, me too. I've had that happen a couple of times and fixed it the same way.
Hovisbap is offline   Reply With Quote