Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Katie Pwice...

Closed Thread
Old 23-05-2013, 12:21
Betty Britain

Maybe the rags haven't stumped up the asking price for the bump shots lol seriously though,i can't understand why she is hiding it in every pic,it's nothing to be ashamed of,she's shared everything else about the baby,scans/sex etc,maybe she likes all the speculation,keeps us taking about her.
She hasn't told anyone the sex of their baby ..
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 23-05-2013, 12:25
MRS W
Forum Member

How much are Ferraris? Maybe Kev's been doing the Full Monte around Brighton bars to pay for it
Ha ha ha
Old 23-05-2013, 12:35
SenseiSam
Forum Member

It's Thursday so we should be due a cryptic tweet later (she nicked the 'tea bag' one from Eleanor Roosevelt). I thought this sounded appropriate but it might be a little too close to the mark:

"Women are like fine wine. They all start out fresh, fruity and intoxicating to the mind and then turn full-bodied with age until they go all sour and vinegary and give you a headache."
Old 23-05-2013, 12:38
Val_Beam
Forum Member

She hasn't told anyone the sex of their baby ..
Oh i know,i didn't say she had,but she did say ,we know the sex of the baby,she didn't need to say that,she could have kept that to herself,instead of teasing her fans,if she wanted to keep the pregnancy private,don't mention the scans or tell them she know the sex of the baby,she knew they were all bound to ask what it was,but kept quiet,something she has never done before.
Old 23-05-2013, 12:52
Flanno
Forum Member

Newby shots of KP & bump.
What's going on round the boob area?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml
Looks like she's copying the Duchess of Cambridge by holding the clutch bag over her 'pregnant' stomach.

By meaning 'pregnant', there's hardly any evidence of a bump in these photos. Surely this time Katie's bump should be mega-big as we all know that she's having her baby next July.
Old 23-05-2013, 13:05
Fizgig
Forum Member

She certainly doesn't look very happy in those pictures. All those millions, recent marriage to 'the one' , plus new baby on the way.....you would think she could muster a tiny smile.
Or babies. There was an article alledging twins.

Oh i know,i didn't say she had,but she did say ,we know the sex of the baby,she didn't need to say that,she could have kept that to herself,instead of teasing her fans,if she wanted to keep the pregnancy private,don't mention the scans or tell them she know the sex of the baby,she knew they were all bound to ask what it was,but kept quiet,something she has never done before.
Exactly. It's a secret visually, but she puts all the details on twitter.
Looks like she's copying the Duchess of Cambridge by holding the clutch bag over her 'pregnant' stomach.
By meaning 'pregnant', there's hardly any evidence of a bump in these photos. Surely this time Katie's bump should be mega-big as we all know that she's having her baby next July.
I can't decide whether she's holding it in there & pressing the bag into it to make it look smaller? Maybe padded the top bit out to make the bump bit look smaller? Strange.
Old 23-05-2013, 13:17
Betty Britain

We don't know she is having her baby in July at all..
Old 23-05-2013, 13:18
aggielane
Forum Member

She certainly doesn't look very happy in those pictures. All those millions, recent marriage to 'the one' , plus new baby on the way.....you would think she could muster a tiny smile.
She very rarely smiles for the paps unless she is being paid to.
Old 23-05-2013, 13:19
Betty Britain

I don't have a problem with her tweeting those things.. If she didn't tweet anything she would be wrong and cos she is ..she is wrong ....
Old 23-05-2013, 13:41
johartuk
Forum Member

I don't have a problem with her tweeting those things.. If she didn't tweet anything she would be wrong and cos she is ..she is wrong ....
Why would she be wrong if she didn't tweet anything? I'd actually say that given her history of miscarriage, a public silence would be best. As would stopping the silly game of 'hide the bump' and simply chilling out instead of turning everything into a stressful situation. She always looks so empty and joyless.
Old 23-05-2013, 13:44
Betty Britain

Why would she be wrong if she didn't tweet anything? I'd actually say that given her history of miscarriage, a public silence would be best. As would stopping the silly game of 'hide the bump' and simply chilling out instead of turning everything into a stressful situation. She always looks so empty and joyless.
You would think she tweets about her pregnancy every five minutes .. She deliberately doesn't smile for the cameras and has said so many times.(honestly can't remember why ) . And what stressful situations is she putting herself into?
Old 23-05-2013, 14:15
Badcat
Forum Member

She very rarely smiles for the paps unless she is being paid to.
Maybe she is trying to copy Posh Spice.
Old 23-05-2013, 14:21
Jimmy Connors
Forum Member

Just checked and Romans have sold Pete's Ferrari California - hope it hasn't been resprayed Barbie Pink

Jimmy will have to give us his expert assessment

Though she says 'brand new' so perhaps not ...
I can confirm Sam, that sales of Ferrari motor vehicles have dropped through the floor now KPs name has been associated with one of them. A marquee product, now tarnished!
Old 23-05-2013, 14:37
aggielane
Forum Member

I have heard her say if they haven't paid for it they aren't getting it and that is why she doesn't smile for paps.
Old 23-05-2013, 14:42
janna
Inactive Member

Just checked and Romans have sold Pete's Ferrari California - hope it hasn't been resprayed Barbie Pink

Jimmy will have to give us his expert assessment

Though she says 'brand new' so perhaps not ...
HAH! The intricate web of spies from CAN must have informed their Leaderess CP that the abomination that is Pwicey was spotted looking at Ferraris. Bye bye Ferrari Andre

I can confirm Sam, that sales of Ferrari motor vehicles have dropped through the floor now KPs name has been associated with one of them. A marquee product, now tarnished!
Yup,trashed .
Are we seriously expected to believe that someone other than herself bought her a Ferrari ? I think she is dreaming,bought it herself,knowing no-one with the wherewithal to buy one of those would waste their money on her.
Kev would never make the cost of a ferrari in a lifetime of Full Montying.
janna is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 23-05-2013, 14:45
janna
Inactive Member

I have heard her say if they haven't paid for it they aren't getting it and that is why she doesn't smile for paps.
Sounds about right.
She really looks like a tramp in those pics , but at least she isn't wearing the fire hazard shiny black trousers/leggings.
janna is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 23-05-2013, 14:46
Badcat
Forum Member

Maybe Kev got the car on "free easy payments"?
Old 23-05-2013, 14:53
Val_Beam
Forum Member

Wasn't she jealous of danielle o'hara because her hubby bought her a bentley
Old 23-05-2013, 14:56
SenseiSam
Forum Member

She hasn't tweeted a photo yet so we'll have to see the extent of the desecration though having googled 'tacky pink ferrari' there's already some in existence so it won't be unique.
Old 23-05-2013, 14:57
SenseiSam
Forum Member

More like a much older version of Kristen Stewart from the last photos ...
Old 23-05-2013, 15:15
Jimmy Connors
Forum Member

She hasn't tweeted a photo yet so we'll have to see the extent of the desecration though having googled 'tacky pink ferrari' there's already some in existence so it won't be unique.
Yes, you're right. Quite a few of them infact.

One can only imagine what she'll do to her Italian super-car once she gets her hands on it.
Old 23-05-2013, 15:25
SenseiSam
Forum Member

One can only imagine what she'll do to her Italian super-car once she gets her hands on it.
Perhaps real aficionados saw what was coming and upgraded while the going was good to a Lamborghini for instance
Old 23-05-2013, 15:28
Val_Beam
Forum Member

Maybe something like this http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2701/4...fbe_z.jpg?zz=1
Old 23-05-2013, 15:32
Flanno
Forum Member

So this is what Pwicey's birthday pressie from Hubby Dearest looks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzafT5JzR_g
Old 23-05-2013, 15:33
Fizgig
Forum Member

Kieffer might have got himself a Katona Loan.

Closed Thread