Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Andre's "suffering"

Closed Thread
Old 27-05-2013, 17:59
artlesschaos
Forum Member

I comment on this thread every now and again, I would love to once more, I have stuff I want to say about recent convos, but if I mention SHWNBN (She Who Will Not Be Named), it'll get deleted.

Heck, I had a whole thread deleted, even though it was extremely compimentary about her.

Seems I can comment on DOTY til the pugs, oops, I mean, cows, come home though. Nice one.
Many of us are in the same boat. Many who post on this thread do not differentiate between the two. However, the mods have spoken, and I would rather not risk this thread going the same way...or a ban.
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 27-05-2013, 18:02
Ella71110
Forum Member

Really?
Haven't the people of Malta suffered enough embarrassmentage at having the orange one as their international ambassador?
Surely CAN wouldn't risk a "nul points" situation?

Slightly OT, but the OH has just texted me to say that he has played Wembley before the Andre - well, when I say played, I mean ran on the pitch to celebrate his beloved Crystal Palace being promoted -but it's still closer than PA ever got.
haha really
As a neutral i felt sorry for Watford when Palace had a penalty,
well your OH claim to fame- Wembley hey Mr Andre
Old 27-05-2013, 18:19
duvindupain
Forum Member

Many of us are in the same boat. Many who post on this thread do not differentiate between the two. However, the mods have spoken, and I would rather not risk this thread going the same way...or a ban.
Same here, pal.

I need my outlet for it all, a ban would mean I'd have to stand on a street corner and tell everyone what I think.

Whilst that could be an option,I like having DS to say it on and read comments from other fine DS-ers.

Thank jeebus we can comment about one of them anyway.

And for that reason: cheers PA, here's a pint of coffee on me, peter.
Old 27-05-2013, 18:51
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

The triangle, surely?
haha, I wonder if CP has ever played the australian flute

Old 27-05-2013, 19:46
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

Thank jeebus we can comment about one of them anyway.

And for that reason: cheers PA, here's a pint of coffee on me, peter.
It could be the career break he's been waiting for - no longer can he be compared to her
Old 27-05-2013, 19:59
Betty Britain

Really?
Haven't the people of Malta suffered enough embarrassmentage at having the orange one as their international ambassador?
Surely CAN wouldn't risk a "nul points" situation?

Slightly OT, but the OH has just texted me to say that he has played Wembley before the Andre - well, when I say played, I mean ran on the pitch to celebrate his beloved Crystal Palace being promoted -but it's still closer than PA ever got.
I can tell you I will be making an appearance at Wembley in August ..I will be singing infront of 80,000 people ..

P.s.. I have stood on the Wembley pitch also
Old 27-05-2013, 20:09
Azura's Star
Inactive Member

haha, I wonder if CP has ever played the australian flute

Greekengalian surely?
And only in her dreams ( / nightmares ).
Old 27-05-2013, 20:09
cazzz
Forum Member

I can tell you I will be making an appearance at Wembley in August ..I will be singing infront of 80,000 people ..

P.s.. I have stood on the Wembley pitch also
whats your song choice? Insania or Mysterious Girl?
Old 27-05-2013, 20:14
Betty Britain

Land of hope and Glory , abide with Me .. And I might squeeze a little Mysterious Girl in if I get the chance
Old 27-05-2013, 20:16
Azura's Star
Inactive Member

Both!
Maybe you could ask Ian Hyland if he'd duet with you on "Whole New World"?
At least tell us you'll be moonwalking while dressed as a cyborg?
Old 27-05-2013, 20:22
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

Greekengalian surely?
And only in her dreams ( / nightmares ).
Ive always been a bit confused about what he is actually, it doesnt exactly do his image much good that this greek/australian adonis was actually just born in Harrow

BTW .. came across this. If the story isn't hysterical the picture certainly is ..

http://www.gigwise.com/news/77735/pr...t-plymouth-gig
Old 27-05-2013, 20:30
Betty Britain

Both!
Maybe you could ask Ian Hyland if he'd duet with you on "Whole New World"?
At least tell us you'll be moonwalking while dressed as a cyborg?
I'd love to duet with Ian Hyland .. Would both be as bad as other

Disclaimer ..I'm assuming Ian sings as badly as I do ..if he doesn't then I apologise
Old 27-05-2013, 20:39
Ella71110
Forum Member

Ive always been a bit confused about what he is actually, it doesnt exactly do his image much good that this greek/australian adonis was actually just born in Harrow

BTW .. came across this. If the story isn't hysterical the picture certainly is ..

my PC is very slow and I actually thought that nice old woman was the new mother for about 30 seconds until my browser moved downwards *phew*
Old 27-05-2013, 20:53
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

I'd love to duet with Ian Hyland .. Would both be as bad as other

Disclaimer ..I'm assuming Ian sings as badly as I do ..if he doesn't then I apologise
so much talent ... he could be the next Rik Waller!
Old 27-05-2013, 21:09
Betty Britain

so much talent ... he could be the next Rik Waller!
Do not dis the Waller
Old 27-05-2013, 23:02
NotaTypo
Forum Member

And she didn't even call the baby Peter! What sort of fan is she?
Old 27-05-2013, 23:35
Betty Britain

And she didn't even call the baby Peter! What sort of fan is she?
how could she call her child by any other name
Old 27-05-2013, 23:58
Butterface
Forum Member

Look at the panic in his eyes as that old dear gets to grips with him.

The 'sultry' (and I use that word very loosely) Zoolander stare into the camera in the top pic is also funny
Old 28-05-2013, 08:56
Cym
Inactive Member

What the latest Peter Andre series told us
Now that another series of ITV2’s Peter Andre – My Life has drawn to a close, it’s time for us to reflect on what it told us about the Malta Music Awards’ Best International Male 2013.

So here goes: He loves his kids. He loves coffee. He loves a barbecue. He loves a holiday. He loves to show the names of the outlets he acquires stuff from. He loves talking about how he doesn’t like to talk about his ex-wife.

And he loves bumping into his adoring fans, especially when there’s a camera crew on hand to capture the moment in all its lush spontaneity.

Hey, I never said it told us anything new.

He dosent love sending birthday cards though does he IH
Old 28-05-2013, 10:15
bunny55
Forum Member

I do thiink the reality show has prolonged Peter Andre's musical career.

When he had the throat nodules and was told to sing down a key, I liked his voice from the squeaky high pitched renditions he normally uses. It didnt last long and he went back to this old style of singing.

Hes too old to be Chris Brown or Justin Timberlake and its uncomfortable to watch someone, of his age, dressed in futuristic stage costumes. He needs to try a Buble or maybe some country and rebrand.
Old 28-05-2013, 10:27
Nicola32
Forum Member

Now that another series of ITV2’s Peter Andre – My Life has drawn to a close, it’s time for us to reflect on what it told us about the Malta Music Awards’ Best International Male 2013.

So here goes: He loves his kids. He loves coffee. He loves a barbecue. He loves a holiday. He loves to show the names of the outlets he acquires stuff from. He loves talking about how he doesn’t like to talk about his ex-wife.

And he loves bumping into his adoring fans, especially when there’s a camera crew on hand to capture the moment in all its lush spontaneity.

As you gave no detail as to what you are on about I had a look at KP's twitter.

Someone asked the question "Did Harvey get a card and a present from his dad"? To which KP replied " No card or present, just a call"

She could have been referring to Dwight Yorke??

Just a thought.
Old 28-05-2013, 10:35
Nicola32
Forum Member

I do thiink the reality show has prolonged Peter Andre's musical career.

When he had the throat nodules and was told to sing down a key, I liked his voice from the squeaky high pitched renditions he normally uses. It didnt last long and he went back to this old style of singing.

Hes too old to be Chris Brown or Justin Timberlake and its uncomfortable to watch someone, of his age, dressed in futuristic stage costumes. He needs to try a Buble or maybe some country and rebrand.

BIB...I actually agree with you, the robot costume was ridiculous for a man of his age. As was the hideous MC Hammer sweatpants.
Old 28-05-2013, 10:39
ValentinaVargas
Forum Member

From KP's Twitter...

@MissKatiePrice aww what did @MrPeterAndre get him from his daddy? X

And KP's Response...

Katie Price ‏@MissKatiePrice
@XXXX @MrPeterAndre no card or present just a call xx
Old 28-05-2013, 10:40
scone
Forum Member

His face! Yes I'm talking about that face that he uses quite a lot of the time that looks like he has the scent of putrid flesh up his nostrils, he's pulling it on that picture when that dear old lady kissed him, I can't imagine why.

Look Andre these are your fans, not all of them look like the ones we see on your show (the ones I think are hired) I'm entitled to that opinion
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 28-05-2013, 10:53
Ella71110
Forum Member

As you gave no detail as to what you are on about I had a look at KP's twitter.

Someone asked the question "Did Harvey get a card and a present from his dad"? To which KP replied " No card or present, just a call"

She could have been referring to Dwight Yorke??

Just a thought.
she must of been talking about Dwight Yorke and much as im not a Peter Andre fan i cannot see him not giving Harvey anything for his birthday can you?

edit just seen the above post so i apologise but lets hope he buys Harvey something hey,

Closed Thread