Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 27-05-2013, 15:56
sparkle22
Forum Member

zac efron yes I reckon his romance with Vanessa was for show they weren't very affectionate in public.
sparkle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 27-05-2013, 16:05
dee123
Forum Member

Jake Gyllenhaal.
Taylor Lautner
Zac Efron
David Giuntoli
Steven R McQueen

Anyone?
Oh yes, agree with all of them expect Efron.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 17:02
JustArun
Forum Member

Jake T Austin.
JustArun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 19:19
Airborae
Forum Member

The Wizard?
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 19:50
JustArun
Forum Member

Yep the Wizard, who's grown up a bit. I was actually shocked to find out he's older than me...
Old 27-05-2013, 19:55
NicolaClare
Forum Member

Yep the Wizard, who's grown up a bit. I was actually shocked to find out he's older than me...
He seems a bit camp. David Henrie does too though, although, he is nice looking.

But I still think this but Harry Judd and Dougie Poynter, always see pictures of them hugging or being silly.
NicolaClare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 19:58
JustArun
Forum Member

He seems a bit camp. David Henrie does too though, although, he is nice looking.

But I still think this but Harry Judd and Dougie Poynter, always see pictures of them hugging or being silly.
Dougie, wasn't he dating Frankie Sandford for a while? I think there's a possibility he could be attracted to both sexes.

I don't know if this has been mentioned earlier but Tom Daley. I'm almost certain that he's gay and he's probably aware of that too. He just chooses not to reveal his entire personal life to the media, which I respect him for.
Old 27-05-2013, 20:35
NicolaClare
Forum Member

Dougie, wasn't he dating Frankie Sandford for a while? I think there's a possibility he could be attracted to both sexes.

I don't know if this has been mentioned earlier but Tom Daley. I'm almost certain that he's gay and he's probably aware of that too. He just chooses not to reveal his entire personal life to the media, which I respect him for.
Yes, he was, I think he is, although I still think after so many years he's attracted to Harry, it might just be me.. Although Tom Daley, definitely.
NicolaClare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 00:10
Conehead
Forum Member

I take back David Walliams. I don't think he is now.
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 09:01
Airborae
Forum Member

David Henrie always pinged my gaydar. So did Harry.
Old 28-05-2013, 11:09
Makson
Forum Member

Louis Smith
Makson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 18:25
Nobby Burton
Forum Member

Aaron Crow, the illusionist on BGT

That's assuming he isn't openly gay, i'd never heard of him before!
Nobby Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 18:32
TTTango
Forum Member

Aaron Crow, the illusionist on BGT

That's assuming he isn't openly gay, i'd never heard of him before!
BGT - Hothouse for closets

Looking forward to the glambassadors - David's favourite act. I wonder who Simon and Decs favourite acts are. I doubt either will really tell us who their actual favourite acts really are
Simon will say Alice Dec will probably say Alice as well
TTTango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 18:57
pfgpowell
Forum Member

Without meaning to sound like I'm criticising the thread, the problem is anyone could say they "heard a rumour" about a particular celebrity being gay. Of course you have to avoid libel but those words on their own don't mean anything.
Speaking of rumours, I was once told - now hear THIS - that Sean Bean - yes, Sharpe and Game Of Throne Sean Bean - once bought his mates a round in a pub. Not saying it's true, of course, just that I heard it. But where there's smoke ...
pfgpowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 16:55
Theo_Bear
Inactive Member

Pretty much by her own admission, Keavy Lynch of B*Witched spends most of her days in Narnia.

From the Sunday Mirror, 6th Dec 2009:

"Before I met Jamie, I thought I'd lost tolerance of men. I went on dates but I wouldn't give them a chance and just went 'no'."

Hell of a thing to say to the national press if you're straight.

Needless to say, Jamie was given the well practiced Lynch heave-ho.

Full article here http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-213628183.html

Aside from me having to put up with a lot of venom from her privately on twitter, she came across as a having a real problem with men, and was very protective of her lesbian fans despite them causing her all manner of grief, most of which she brought on herself.
Theo_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 17:42
Cryolemon
Forum Member

Pretty much by her own admission, Keavy Lynch of B*Witched spends most of her days in Narnia.

From the Sunday Mirror, 6th Dec 2009:

"Before I met Jamie, I thought I'd lost tolerance of men. I went on dates but I wouldn't give them a chance and just went 'no'."

Hell of a thing to say to the national press if you're straight.

Needless to say, Jamie was given the well practiced Lynch heave-ho.

Full article here http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-213628183.html

Aside from me having to put up with a lot of venom from her privately on twitter, she came across as a having a real problem with men, and was very protective of her lesbian fans despite them causing her all manner of grief, most of which she brought on herself.
There's been rumours about her for ages.
Cryolemon is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 18:23
Theo_Bear
Inactive Member

There's been rumours about her for ages.
Can only find bits here and there on net forums. .people saying they always thought she was gay etc etc.

Are there any specific rumours of her having been with women? Is she a lesbian or bi? AFAIK, she's never held down a relationship with a man, and really doesn't seem to like them very much, yet seems desperate to be with one.

The awful Barbarellas was so obviously for the gay market, and Edele and Keavy are always doing interviews for the gay press, so it wouldn't surprise me if Edele was gay as well. I know she's married with kids btw.
Old 03-06-2013, 21:02
Cryolemon
Forum Member

Can only find bits here and there on net forums. .people saying they always thought she was gay etc etc.
I've not seen anything other than what you mention. It's a bit odd realy.
Old 03-06-2013, 22:37
Theo_Bear
Inactive Member

I've not seen anything other than what you mention. It's a bit odd realy.
If I were to put money down, I'd say she's an asexual lesbian in denial. Poor girl should stop living a lie and find herself a nice bullying dungarees wearer from her twitter fan club. Perhaps all that denim back in the day was a subconscious clue.

No wonder she was so bloody angry and aggressive when I tried talking to her. Also she comes across has having the emotional age of a screaming toddler. Was absolutely impossible to have an adult conversation with her consisting of more than one sentence of five words without her flying off the handle and going ballistic. I gave up constantly saying to sorry to her for things she'd accused me off that I hadn't done, in the vain hope of getting to some minimal level of friendship with her. I thought there was no longer any point in trying.
Old 03-06-2013, 23:11
Theo_Bear
Inactive Member

The most disconcerting thing was that she seemed to have no idea of how she was coming across to me. She DMd me something that was so hurtful in reply to something nice I'd said to her, that I actually had to ask her if she meant it the way it came across. She quickly backtracked and said she didn't meant it like she'd written it, but I rather think she did. All she seems to care about is her public image, but then she makes a right mess of that.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:33
Cryolemon
Forum Member

The most disconcerting thing was that she seemed to have no idea of how she was coming across to me. She DMd me something that was so hurtful in reply to something nice I'd said to her, that I actually had to ask her if she meant it the way it came across. She quickly backtracked and said she didn't meant it like she'd written it, but I rather think she did. All she seems to care about is her public image, but then she makes a right mess of that.
Yeah, that doesn't sound like she really knows what she's doing lol
Old 04-06-2013, 11:53
Daughterqueen
Inactive Member

You do know that George clooneys boyfriend is his hairdresser who is part of his entourage. It's a well known fact within his circle,
Daughterqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 13:36
Theo_Bear
Inactive Member

You do know that George clooneys boyfriend is his hairdresser who is part of his entourage. It's a well known fact within his circle,
To be fair, I think we all realise George is gay. He should probably get together with Keavy. I imagine she'll be on the prowl for another beard by the end of the year.
Old 04-06-2013, 13:43
dee123
Forum Member

I always thought he swings both ways. Though that said, clearly some of these women have been on a contract.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 19:50
Airborae
Forum Member

Has Louis come out yet?

Spoiler