Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Katona 'vampire facelift' doesn't go well

Old 14-06-2013, 19:53
phil solo
Forum Member

To all those idiots who keep saying how can she afford the surgery because she is bankrupt, you are wrong.

She was bankrupt, it was many years ago. Once Bankruptcy has been petitioned it is then up to the administrators to work out how much you can pay back to your creditors (ie, sell assets etc). Normally after a year you are discharged from Bankruptcy and you are free to carry on life as normal and obtain credit if necessary.

It does not last a lifetime. She is absolutely free to earn and spend as much as she likes now. So please get your facts straight before posting such ignorant comments.
And yet the information I can find is that in July 2009 an order was granted for Katona's Discharge from Bankruptcy to be suspended indefinitely. I've yet to find any report that a subsequent Application for Discharge was made or granted.

So, it seems as though she may still be bankrupt and should still be bound by the payment plan agreed with the Trustee instead of wasting her Creditors' money on 'snake oil' cosmetic procedures, and perhaps therefore it is you that is uninformed and ignorant of the facts in this instance?
phil solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 15-06-2013, 02:46
DavetheScot
Forum Member

Is it just me or does she look like a barmaid on karaoke night in the local?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ple-frock.html

She really is turning into her mother
I know Kerry's not popular on DS (and with good reason), but that's a pathetic article. Just another DM article obsessing over some woman's body shape.
DavetheScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 09:23
muddipaws
Forum Member

Please don't call people idiots, and it wasnt that long ago that she was made bankrupt, so please get your facts right before posting all that.
I understood it she paid off her debts, bankruptcy was for three years which is standard and discharged is 2011

So theoretically she can earn and spend her money however she wants. Yes at times morally its rubbish, but that's the law for everyone.

I went through a Voluntary Arrangement myself, big decision to take took me three years of hard graft to pay debts, was debt free after. Everything I purchased subsequently I paid cash and saved hard. I finally after ten years put a deposit on a house and bought one for the very first time.

Of course I'm just Joe Public, KK is in the public eye so its bound to be an issue, but she hasn't done anything wrong no matter which way its looked at

Possibly the Cash Lady thing wasn't the best of choices but the woman is earning and paying bills

She certainly isn't my cup of tea and strikes me as desperately needy when it comes to men and love, but she certainly looks after those kids of hers
muddipaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 14:24
euphie
Forum Member

well done for pulling yourself back to what you are now i know from experience how hard it is,i agree Kerry's hair style ages her but i honestly don't know why she would want to mess with her face she's hardly ugly,silly girl
Sorry only back online now, thanks for your kind message
euphie is offline   Reply With Quote