Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Jennifer Aniston engaged (for real, this time)

Old 29-06-2013, 11:01
Marie_Ebb
Forum Member

I think Jennifer Aniston has a very masculine look to her and she appears to have had plastic surgery which has just emphasized this. I saw her in a film a few weeks ago which was on TV starring Jason Bateman and at times she looked like a man in drag, way over rated in the looks department
Marie_Ebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 29-06-2013, 16:39
Hobbes1966
Forum Member

Have all the discussions you want about your hatred for someone you'll never meet or never know. I'll never understand that.
Why are you in showbiz then? That is the whole point of here.

Back to Jennifer. I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I don't rate her acting ability nor do I think she is that good looking. She does have a good figure but whenever she smiles it just looks like a scowl. For however much she likes to be seen as the girl next door she comes across to me, from what I have read, as high maintenance and given the amount of failed relationships she's had I can well believe that.
Hobbes1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 17:22
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Back to Jennifer. I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I don't rate her acting ability nor do I think she is that good looking. She does have a good figure but whenever she smiles it just looks like a scowl. For however much she likes to be seen as the girl next door she comes across to me, from what I have read, as high maintenance and given the amount of failed relationships she's had I can well believe that.
DTF doesn't mean themself, they are allowed to bitch about people they don't know! They mean people bitching about people they like.
artlesschaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 17:35
Hobbes1966
Forum Member

DTF doesn't mean themself, they are allowed to bitch about people they don't know! They mean people bitching about people they like.
I know I just hate hypocrisy. If DTF can't take someone slagging off a person they like then they shouldn't slag off anyone else who will also have fans left feeling like DTF does.
Hobbes1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 17:47
artlesschaos
Forum Member

I know I just hate hypocrisy. If DTF can't take someone slagging off a person they like then they shouldn't slag off anyone else who will also have fans left feeling like DTF does.
I know. everyone really should be more like me...

I hate everyone.
artlesschaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 23:55
maidinscotland
Forum Member

Poor Jennifer, she can't even get engaged without being compared to Angelina Jolie. Oh, and Phoebe was the best 'friend'
maidinscotland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 00:31
DavetheScot
Forum Member

I have. Ok, she was out of her comfort zone but the film itself was a hot mess so I can't really agree that she was excellent in it. I just think she's 'tv' rather than the big screen.
I liked the film myself, but even if you didn't, that doesn't of itself mean that Aniston's performance wasn't excellent.
DavetheScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:47
downtonfan
Forum Member

Honoured that a hate thread about Jennifer Aniston has turned into one about me.

I guess you're all cyber bullies now.
downtonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 15:50
sammyvine
Inactive Member

Loool
Why are women so bitchyyyyy

Strange bump i know loool
sammyvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 20:23
barcajaden
Inactive Member

Loool
Why are women so bitchyyyyy

Strange bump i know loool
What a strange bump
barcajaden is offline   Reply With Quote