Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 28-06-2013, 09:21
Theo_Bear
Inactive Member

It's no real surprise. Edele doesn't try to hide being as bisexual as they come, although saying you wouldn't mind shagging your own twin sister is beyond the pale.

edele lynch ‏@edelelynch 25 Jun

@lindsayarmaou @dynasty_media @keavylynch holy hotties #iwould well one of u anyway the other would b messed up! But I do love u
Theo_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 28-06-2013, 10:34
Jenny_Meadows
Forum Member

She said she would sleep with her own sister?! What?! She seems like a very strange person!
Jenny_Meadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 11:56
Theo_Bear
Inactive Member

She said she would sleep with her own sister?! What?! She seems like a very strange person!
They're both very strange and quite unpleasant. I don't know why they won't come out the closet. It won't affect them professionally as they've been performing on the gay scene for years.
Old 28-06-2013, 12:58
wilehelmas
Forum Member

It's no real surprise. Edele doesn't try to hide being as bisexual as they come, although saying you wouldn't mind shagging your own twin sister is beyond the pale.

@lindsayarmaou @dynasty_media @keavylynch holy hotties #iwould well one of u anyway the other would b messed up! But I do love u
Is this not a tad out of proportion? She says 'one of u...the other would be messed up!' presumably meaning 'I wouldn't ding-dang-dong my sister'.

That's what the above tweets reads like to me.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 14:15
Theo_Bear
Inactive Member

Is this not a tad out of proportion? She says 'one of u...the other would be messed up!' presumably meaning 'I wouldn't ding-dang-dong my sister'.

That's what the above tweets reads like to me.
I understand where you're coming from, but there was no reason for Edele to say "messed up" if she didn't want to bang Keavy. It just insinuates strongly that she would almost certainly go there if Keavy wasn't her sister. If Edele didn't want to shag Keavy, she should've stopped after "well one of you anyway".
Old 28-06-2013, 15:17
Jenny_Meadows
Forum Member

I understand where you're coming from, but there was no reason for Edele to say "messed up" if she didn't want to bang Keavy. It just insinuates strongly that she would almost certainly go there if Keavy wasn't her sister. If Edele didn't want to shag Keavy, she should've stopped after "well one of you anyway".
Yeah, it's just a very bizarre thing to say.
Old 28-06-2013, 16:43
Theo_Bear
Inactive Member

Yeah, it's just a very bizarre thing to say.
If B*Witched's management had any clue, they'd get Edele off Twitter ASAP as they did with Keavy. These two have pretty much killed any chance the group had of a successful comeback.
Old 29-06-2013, 12:42
wilehelmas
Forum Member

I'm all for anyone being a rainbow unicorn but if this has come about because of this direct quote:

@lindsayarmaou @dynasty_media @keavylynch holy hotties #iwould well one of u anyway the other would b messed up! But I do love u"

then to me it's a non-story.

She says, 'holy hotties'. She thinks they are all hot including her sister. What's wrong with that?
She then goes onto say 'i would' which is preety much a silly, flippant remark confirming she seems open-minded in her views. But she clarifies that one is 'messed up', presumably meaning 'there's one I actually wouldnt'.

Which do you think that would be? Her sister most likely?

She then says 'But i do love u' which I would take to mean is her way of including her sister back into the fray but in a sisterly way if you will.

I don't think there is anything amiss or extraordinary about this exchange. It's just a few lasses rattling off a bit of banter. I think people are really taking this exchange in a more serious way than it merits tbh.

Each to their own and all but to me, based on this, it's summat and nowt. If she were making sexual overtures to her sister frequently and more pointedly, then that's the time I'd sit up and listen. I suspect she won't be though.
Old 29-06-2013, 15:00
Theo_Bear
Inactive Member

Not saying they ever have, but I wouldn't be surprised if Edele and Keavy have had a *ahem* shared experience in the past. That's if Edele found time back in the day while having fun with Sinead on the Rollercoaster of love while singing To You I Belong.
Old 29-06-2013, 17:52
Cryolemon
Forum Member

The whole thing seems a bit daft frankly.
Cryolemon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 21:01
Nobby Burton
Forum Member

The last 10 or so posts on this thread deserve a massive facepalm
Nobby Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 04:38
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

I have to retract any previous speculation about Pharrell Williams because I've just read that he's engaged and has a son.

Cue the usual responses about gay celebrities who've previously been married and/or fathered children.
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 04:42
Makson
Forum Member

Ne-Yo
Makson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 10:08
dee123
Forum Member

I have to retract any previous speculation about Pharrell Williams because I've just read that he's engaged and has a son.

Cue the usual responses about gay celebrities who've previously been married and/or fathered children.
Doesn't Usher have kids
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 12:06
Philip_Kane
Forum Member

I can't believe you people are actually trying to insinuate some sort of incest/faux lesbian relationship between two sisters based on a rather innocuous twitter post. I am truly embarrassed for you and amazed at the singular lack of intelligent, coherent thought displayed .
Philip_Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 13:09
attackmusic
Inactive Member

I can't believe you people are actually trying to insinuate some sort of incest/faux lesbian relationship between two sisters based on a rather innocuous twitter post. I am truly embarrassed for you and amazed at the singular lack of intelligent, coherent thought displayed .
What do you expect? People in this thread look at the world through gay goggles. Cue me being called homophobic despite being a woman who has dated both sexes!!!

I love the "Elton was married" posts. It's not like that's an exception to the rule or anything!
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 13:09
dee123
Forum Member

Taylor Kitsch.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 15:55
Jenny_Meadows
Forum Member

Denying the fact that lots of people are on the closet and being offended by the suggestion of people being gay is homophobic. Why would it bother you? Also Elton John obviously isn't the only man to have married a woman when he is gay! Suggesting someone is gay is not the same as suggesting two sisters are shagging which I don't actually think is the case with Edele and Keavy. It's not using gay goggles to know that not everyone is open about who they are because it can hurt their career and because there are homophobic idiots in the world. I seriously wonder why people come on this thread if all they do is get offended and say it must be wishful thinking etc. it would only be looking through gay goggles of we suggested most people in the world are gay. Millions still are, get over it! I am sick of listening to idiots who think being gay is a bad thing. Best to skip those posts because it is just annoying and depressing.
Old 30-06-2013, 17:00
Cryolemon
Forum Member

It's hardly the first time there have been insinuations of celebrity incest (see Miley / Billy Ray Cyrus after that photoshoot, for one).
Old 30-06-2013, 17:27
Elphie_Lives
Forum Member

Tbh she probably felt she had to specifically say that it was messed up as the media could have gotten carried away with it (as we know they do), not that she necessarily would do anything if it wasn't considered messed up.

That said sometimes if you know you need to then explain/defend yourself on such comment, it may be best not to make it all.
Elphie_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:17
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

I used to think so (probably because of rumours I'd read on the likes of this site!) but it turns out he was once married, albeit briefly, and has two children with his current fiancée.
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:44
Daughterqueen
Inactive Member

WOW Re Keavy - Adele relationship - wow instant rod n/wide on I'm sure you'd agree.
Daughterqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:23
Cryolemon
Forum Member

WOW Re Keavy - Adele relationship - wow instant rod n/wide on I'm sure you'd agree.
Lol.
Old 01-07-2013, 13:05
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Thank you for lumping me in with the others without bothering to read.
Old 01-07-2013, 20:00
Philip_Kane
Forum Member

Thank you for lumping me in with the others without bothering to read.
Where exactly did I reference you?
Philip_Kane is offline   Reply With Quote