Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

The Returned Ch4- anybody watching?

Old 17-06-2013, 23:38
T.K. Mazin
Forum Member

BIB there has only been one episode - it started on sunday night (9th) next episode is the 16th
Lol, yeah, I thought I missed at least 4 episodes or something. Glad to know I haven't missed too much as I want to catch up with the rest of you viewers .
And thanks .
T.K. Mazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-06-2013, 23:40
T.K. Mazin
Forum Member

approach with caution as may contain spoilers:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Re...ries)#Season_1

In the UK true, but season 1 aired in France last year
Thanks. Yes, I read some of that when I first heard about the show.
T.K. Mazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 15:09
helen_w
Forum Member

i'm really enjoying it - didn't think i would!

few questions re. ep2:

1. was the black water in the church anything to do with anything in particular? i don't remember whether we saw the payoff to that scene

2. is the guy who went to the farm place (and whacked his dad round the head) the serial killer? did the dog come back to life?!

3. the boy camille met outside the bar - was it the one who slept with lena on the day of the accident? surely he'd remember her and freak out
helen_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 15:21
olivej
Forum Member

i'm really enjoying it - didn't think i would!

few questions re. ep2:

1. was the black water in the church anything to do with anything in particular? i don't remember whether we saw the payoff to that scene

2. is the guy who went to the farm place (and whacked his dad round the head) the serial killer? did the dog come back to life?!

3. the boy camille met outside the bar - was it the one who slept with lena on the day of the accident? surely he'd remember her and freak out
1) Im thinking the water has something to do with the water level sinking in the dam.......

2) yes, although its his brother, not his dad - it was a wolf and yes, it came back to life athough the brother shot it dead

3) I dont think so - I think the guy Lena slept with is the guy with the short hair that she was playing pool with - not sure tho
olivej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 15:53
Shrike
Forum Member

As I posted in the other thread after ep. one - in the title sequence there is a shot of the dam with a big crack in it. When Camille first stumbles toward home we see the dam is directly upstream of the village. The title sequence shows drowned woodland animals. Now there is the dirty water coming out of the sink and the water level in the dam is falling ever faster.
I think the dam has burst, killing everyone in the village, but they don't actually realise they are dead - the people they percieve as coming back to life are those who died prior and are now visible to them.

Must admit though I'm not sure why the dam workers can see the water level dropping but not see the dam is burst, nor why their boss orders them to keep it quiet so maybe I'm talking out of my derrière
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 16:28
olivej
Forum Member

the other thread is here

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1809216

just incase you were curious - in TV shows: UK
Old 18-06-2013, 17:10
GoshBagosh
Forum Member

All of the episodes are on youtube, good quality, and subtitles
GoshBagosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 17:45
Dan Fortesque
Forum Member

All of the episodes are on youtube, good quality, and subtitles
After enjoying the first episode I gave in to temptation and watched the rest over the weekend. Trouble now is that there's no thread to discuss the whole series. Have to wait until everyone else has caught up.
Dan Fortesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:57
olivej
Forum Member

After enjoying the first episode I gave in to temptation and watched the rest over the weekend. Trouble now is that there's no thread to discuss the whole series. Have to wait until everyone else has caught up.
Im so tempted to watch on Youtube but Im going to be good and resist because its something to look forward to on a sunday night
Old 16-07-2013, 12:39
Casmana
Forum Member

Has everyone stopped commenting?
I'm not looking at spoilers, beats me why some do
Casmana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 14:10
clemmati
Forum Member

People are commenting here

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showt...809216&page=65