Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Andre's "suffering"

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2013, 10:35
bunny55
Forum Member

Unfortunately I can't read the Column of Nonsense for Health and Safety reasons, but I would say that the blessed St Emily is definitely, definitely not carrying Series 10 and 11.
Still, all the "speculation" has got the snidey, slimy little git plenty of lovely column inches and that's the main thing isn't it?
Couldnt have said it better myself.
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 04-07-2013, 14:40
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

Hello! I've not looked in here for a while...Big Brother has got me hooked this year!

Hot news for Lexi - The Andre wearing a beret again - I know how much you like that

Don't film him or talk to the press about him though -the heavies will call the police and block his head with cardboard!

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/leisure/n...rise_makeover/

Ta ta for now!
Old 04-07-2013, 14:51
Betty Britain

Hello! I've not looked in here for a while...Big Brother has got me hooked this year!

Hot news for Lexi - The Andre wearing a beret again - I know how much you like that

Don't film him or talk to the press about him though -the heavies will call the police and block his head with cardboard!

Ta ta for now!

Flocked??? I can see about 10 people
Old 04-07-2013, 15:07
Azura's Star
Forum Member

Ta ta for now!
Jesus wept.
I genuinely don't know where to start.

What the heck is his obsession with the beret/glasses combo? He looks like a short-sighted Frank Spencer tribute act.
I didn't see a great deal of flocking - unless it now means "20 or so peed-off looking people with nothing else to do standing in the street".
The last bit is comedy gold - "he held a walkabout" and "whipped his fans into a frenzy".
A walkabout??
Who does he think he is?
And bearing in mind the tiny crowd, how did it take him 20 minutes?
As far as whipping people into a frenzy, all I can say is it would take more than a middle-aged, denim-clad, beret-bedecked numpty .
Emily's standards must be lower than even I thought.
Old 04-07-2013, 16:37
Blue Eyed lady
Forum Member

Ta ta for now!
Thanks for sharing, much needed chortle has been had

Exactly what I was thinking Betty

Jesus wept.

What the heck is his obsession with the beret/glasses combo? He looks like a short-sighted Frank Spencer tribute act.
I didn't see a great deal of flocking - unless it now means "20 or so peed-off looking people with nothing else to do standing in the street".
The last bit is comedy gold - "he held a walkabout" and "whipped his fans into a frenzy".
A walkabout??
Who does he think he is?
As far as whipping people into a frenzy, all I can say is it would take more than a middle-aged, denim-clad, beret-bedecked numpty .
It's amazing how much Pete or rather the comments about him can brighten up an otherwise rubbish day
Personally I think he needs a stripey t-shirt, some onions & on old bike!
Something makes me suspect those glasses aren't actually needed, they've just been added to complete the look, tho God knows what look he's aiming for!
Old 04-07-2013, 19:00
NotaTypo
Forum Member

Jesus wept.

A walkabout??
Who does he think he is?
Daaaahlink, he's an ARTIST now. An interior decorator, bringing flair and artistry (and unbridled joy) to the downtrodden proles. How else would one dress when putting up some wallpaper and MDF wardrobes.
Old 04-07-2013, 19:01
lexi22
Inactive Member

Ta ta for now!
Oh and thanks for thinking of me, Daisy. He looks like what he is.
Old 04-07-2013, 19:44
Liz G-S
Forum Member

There were a few more than 10:

https://twitter.com/MrPeterAndre/sta...275776/photo/1
Old 04-07-2013, 19:51
Betty Britain

Is that the same day..and I was going off pictures in newspaper article
Old 04-07-2013, 20:28
Liz G-S
Forum Member

Is that the same day..and I was going off pictures in newspaper article
I don't know if it was today, but Pete posted the photo a couple of hours ago and said thanks to everyone and that they had a great day filming 60 minutes today. However, he does seem to have had a good turn out wherever they are filming.
Old 04-07-2013, 20:56
Cym
Forum Member

Typical Andre, believing its all about him again that show always ends with a gathering of all the family, friends and people who helped, its bad enough when he appears at shopping centres and claims every shopper as his adoring fan, apart from his appearance at superdrug that is where even he could not hide the fact that only seven fans turned up at his perfume launch
Old 05-07-2013, 07:08
Azura's Star
Forum Member

Oh and thanks for thinking of me, Daisy. He looks like what he is.
If he REALLY looked like what he is, surely he'd be wearing this

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/lD...jpg_130130.jpg

Old 05-07-2013, 09:29
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

Typical Andre, believing its all about him again that show always ends with a gathering of all the family, friends and people who helped, its bad enough when he appears at shopping centres and claims every shopper as his adoring fan, apart from his appearance at superdrug that is where even he could not hide the fact that only seven fans turned up at his perfume launch
They will make this series now very much about him, and the storys of the people and him helping them. It will turn into an Extreme Home Makeover clone with lots of people crying and stuff.

If you thought My Life was bad for DOTY stuff, this is going to be off the scale.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:30
Goaty
Forum Member

If you thought My Life was bad for DOTY stuff, this is going to be off the scale.
Bad Boyfriend Club?
Old 05-07-2013, 11:04
bunny55
Forum Member

Daaaahlink, he's an ARTIST now. An interior decorator, bringing flair and artistry (and unbridled joy) to the downtrodden proles. How else would one dress when putting up some wallpaper and MDF wardrobes.
Perhaps he will ditch the beret and model himself on laurence llewelyn bowen, so get ready for the velvet suits
Old 07-07-2013, 21:18
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

Perhaps he will ditch the beret and model himself on laurence llewelyn bowen, so get ready for the velvet suits
Pass the bucket bunny.
Old 07-07-2013, 21:36
bunny55
Forum Member

Pass the bucket bunny.
I think just the thought of him becoming the new LLB, has sent the thread into shock and left everyone speechless.

Seems like he can only get copy this week, by patting Emily's tummy. He really should renegotiate his management contract.
Old 08-07-2013, 14:10
BReal2
Forum Member

He's apparently got a secret that he's going to reveal on the 15th. He's even set up a website for the big event http://petersgotasecret.com/
Old 08-07-2013, 14:22
lexi22
Inactive Member

He's apparently got a secret that he's going to reveal on the 15th. He's even set up a website for the big event http://petersgotasecret.com/
The whereabouts of the pugs?
Why he behaves like a 9yr old?
A new manly perfume called PeteySecret?

It's prob some promo for something or other.
Old 08-07-2013, 14:39
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

I completely misread that as "Peter's Goat Secret"

The whereabouts of the pugs?
Why he behaves like a 9yr old?
A new manly perfume called PeteySecret?

It's prob some promo for something or other
Isn't it always? Indeed.
Old 08-07-2013, 14:48
Goaty
Forum Member

I completely misread that as "Peter's Goat Secret"
Sorry to disappoint you, nothing do with me!
Old 08-07-2013, 15:09
lexi22
Inactive Member

Oh Goaty. How could you?

I hope you took precautions....
Old 08-07-2013, 15:21
Val_Beam
Forum Member

Can't be a new baby,he wouldn't have a countdown,surely
Old 08-07-2013, 15:28
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

Sure?

Oh Goaty. How could you?

I hope you took precautions....

TBH, I wouldn't put it past CAN

Hey,what if it's like Victoria's Secret....Petey's Secret.

If so,can I put in a pre-order for two pink mini-briefs with Peter's face on the back? Thanks.
Old 08-07-2013, 15:39
BReal2
Forum Member

Surely not! We all know how private he is and I'm sure he would never dream of exploiting his personal life He's too busy with his thriving singing career and coffee empire.

Closed Thread