Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Emma Roberts Busted for Domestic Violence With Famous Boyfriend

Old 17-07-2013, 00:21
SpencerLevey
Inactive Member

Emma Roberts was arrested for a domestic violence incident in Canada -- after allegedly bloodying her boyfriend, Evan Peters ... TMZ has learned.

22-year-old Emma -- Eric Roberts' daughter and Julia Roberts' niece -- was taken into custody early July 7 in Montreal after getting in an altercation with Peters ... who stars in "American Horror Story."

According to Montreal law enforcement sources ... someone called police to report a fight in Evan and Emma's hotel room.

We're told when cops arrived ... they observed Evan with a bloody nose. Emma was immediately arrested. One law enforcement source tells us Evan also had a bite mark.

Emma was released hours later because 26-year-old Evan did not want to press charges.

Sources close to Emma tell TMZ ... Emma and Evan were hitting each other and she was arrested because he had obvious physical injuries. The sources deny Emma bit Evan.

Our sources also say the couple is back together and both are working on "American Horror Story."
SpencerLevey is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-07-2013, 00:57
misslibertine
Forum Member

Blimey.
misslibertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 02:25
dee123
Forum Member

Well considering who her Father & Aunt are she's probably used to getting her own way. I wonder what set her off?
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 04:23
MadonnaMIX
Forum Member

I see she's got her dads temper, He f#cked up his Hollywood career with is, Violent & stropy spoilt ways on set,

That's why you only ever see him on TV
MadonnaMIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 05:42
MagicCoppelia
Forum Member

Bite mark?. Wow if I were him I'd be getting out of there.
MagicCoppelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 09:28
shelleyj89
Forum Member

That's come a bit out of left field.
shelleyj89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 13:16
dodrade
Forum Member

I see she's got her dads temper, He f#cked up his Hollywood career with is, Violent & stropy spoilt ways on set,

To be honest I thought she would be a bigger name by now than she is, perhaps this is the reason?

People often forget her dad was acting before her aunt, he was particularly good in Star 80 though his character was truly horrible.
dodrade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 14:02
yaristaman
Forum Member

He's still in loads of films.
yaristaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 16:34
SillyBillyGoat
Forum Member

Gosh.

They're both to star in the upcoming American Horror Story Season 3 together. I wonder if Emma will still be in it. I mean, Ryan Murphy made a point of having his characters blast Chris Brown for the Rihanna incident in an episode of Glee last season.
SillyBillyGoat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 22:01
misslibertine
Forum Member

Gosh.

They're both to star in the upcoming American Horror Story Season 3 together. I wonder if Emma will still be in it. I mean, Ryan Murphy made a point of having his characters blast Chris Brown for the Rihanna incident in an episode of Glee last season.
According to reports they're still/back together and filming the new series. Indeed it will be interesting to see what Ryan Murphy makes of it, not an easy time for him right now in any case.
Old 17-07-2013, 22:04
big brother 9
Forum Member

Who? .
big brother 9 is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 23:10
So 3008
Forum Member

Damn is Google not working again?
So 3008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 07:11
SpaceToilets
Forum Member

She looks like a spouse beater.
SpaceToilets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 07:12
007Fusion
Forum Member

According to reports they're still/back together and filming the new series. Indeed it will be interesting to see what Ryan Murphy makes of it, not an easy time for him right now in any case.
Regardless of their personal issues, they've signed contracts and should be professional and do their jobs.
007Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 08:16
sootysoo
Forum Member

Is she the new Chris Brown yet?
sootysoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 09:44
MagicCoppelia
Forum Member

There's pictures of both of them on the Daily Mails sidebar of shame today with her crying on his shoulder, very publicly of course. She looks like such a little drama queen!. (Sorry don't know how to do links)
MagicCoppelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 11:06
misslibertine
Forum Member

Regardless of their personal issues, they've signed contracts and should be professional and do their jobs.
I didn't say they shouldn't
Old 18-07-2013, 15:11
downtonfan
Forum Member

I hope she is sacked from American Horror Story. Her casting only came on the back of Evan Peters. If they were going to capitalise on a cast member's love life, couldn't they have hired Sarah Paulson's on/off girlfriend Cherry Jones? Least she has talent.

Emma Roberts is no better than Chris Brown.
downtonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 16:39
Like A Star
Forum Member

She comes across as an annoying, unlikeable attention seeker from what I've read/seen of her. Why are those who are mainly famous because of who they are related to rarely likeable or worthy? It's a shame. Not that I have ever really liked Julia Roberts - she has always left me oddly cold.
Like A Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 17:06
zx50
Forum Member

Well considering who her Father & Aunt are she's probably used to getting her own way. I wonder what set her off?
I'd say a lot of the famous kids over there are. If he has any sense he'll finish with her. Unless, of course, she shows that she really wants to sort herself out. That is, if this is just simply issues that lead to her violent outbursts with him.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 10:25
AssistedAction
Forum Member

Female on male violence is a far more common issue than many realise and that the media reports.
AssistedAction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 22:25
Stacey_Hardy
Forum Member

Gosh.

Funny thing about Glee, Ryan only decided to write that blast against Chris after Chris denied them the rights to use his songs in the show.
Stacey_Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 16:24
misslibertine
Forum Member

Funny thing about Glee, Ryan only decided to write that blast against Chris after Chris denied them the rights to use his songs in the show.
They've used 'No Air' haven't they? Or was that before the "incident"?
Old 23-07-2013, 20:08
Fashion
Forum Member

The way the media are playing this down is shameful, if Emma was a man and Evan a woman people would be baying for blood and we'd never hear the end of it.
Fashion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 20:34
zx50
Forum Member

The way the media are playing this down is shameful, if Emma was a man and Evan a woman people would be baying for blood and we'd never hear the end of it.
It's what you'd call complete double standards if what you're saying is true. A lot of the time, female violence towards their male partner doesn't seem to be taken seriously at all.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote