Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Old 20-07-2013, 15:47
dee123
Forum Member

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A list celebrity/singer made her dancers and backup singers strip to nothing because she said that a bunch of coke was missing and that one of them must have taken it. There they were, all of them in a group naked while she quizzed them and went through their clothes. After two hours, her assistant showed up and reminded the singer that the singer had used it all earlier.

This A list mostly movie actor who is getting serious buzz as a sort of television actor was out celebrating last night when he went into a rant about how ugly his waiter was and called the manager over to tell him how ugly the waiter was and that our actor was never coming in here again unless he got a different waiter. Preferably someone young. And hot. And attentive.

From Allie Is Wired:

This female star's niche is rom-coms and she has made a name for herself in comedies. She is basically just a pretty face and has tried dramatic roles with substance, but her looks just don't translate into talent. In fact, some fellow celebs wonder how she gets roles that require more than a ounce of skill. She also claims to read scripts with excruciating detail, but in reality an assistant usually gets the job of reading her parts to her. On several occasions she had to have "big words" explained to her.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 20-07-2013, 15:51
dee123
Forum Member

^^^^

#1: The Only Girl In The World or Mother Monster? I'm torn.

#2: House Of Cards. It says waiter, not waitress

#3: Almost Famous? or the Bad Teacher?
Old 20-07-2013, 18:30
RyJa
Forum Member

#3 - Brad's Friendly Ex?
RyJa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 03:47
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

From Allie Is Wired:

This female star[...]had to have "big words" explained to her.
#3 - Brad's Friendly Ex?
Well, she did have trouble understanding the word "doddle" in the Sky Broadband advert!
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 04:37
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

But didnt she get good reviews for her indie roles?
AdelaideGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 08:34
donna255
Forum Member

But didnt she get good reviews for her indie roles?
She only did one long long long ago. The Good Girl. Never did anything like it again. All Rom Coms/comedies
donna255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 11:36
dee123
Forum Member

I think it's written in such a way as you think it's Rachel but i don't really get an airhead vibe from her.
Old 21-07-2013, 11:37
paperplanes_
Forum Member

I would have guessed Rachel Greene or Princess Fiona although guessing a bit left of field what about The Time Travellers Wife or SpiderMan's girlfriend.
paperplanes_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 11:53
herejohno
Forum Member

The comedian diabollockable...
herejohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 04:01
dee123
Forum Member

Kindness Blind Items Revealed

From March 20, 2013

#1 - This A+ list aging, but still gorgeous supermodel has donated every penny she has made in the past 20 years to charity. It amounts to nearly $10 Million.

Mrs. Ziggy Stardust

#2 - This model is A+ list and surprisingly young for the amount of time she has been in the public eye. A great name and a great giver. She paid for an apartment building and had it remodeled and converted it into a shelter for battered women which can house 20 women and their kids.

She married actor/director who "Burns"

#3 - This almost A list foreign born male singer from a very famous family has spent almost $1 Million in the past year financing a job training center where teenagers who have been forced to work on the streets as hookers or have been homeless can learn skills to get them jobs and a way out.

Escape, Bailamos, I Like It, I Like How It Feels

From April 11th, 2013

This B list foreign born mostly television actor in his home country and is probably C- lister here despite his great role on one of the biggest cable shows out there right now. When our actor got his start he had a huge hit in his own country and then crashed and burned until his US hit right now on the air. Why did he crash and burn? Apparently he wanted to remain faithful to his wife and turned down a lot of great roles because it would of involved casting couch time.

Jaime Lannister
Old 22-07-2013, 15:35
misslibertine
Forum Member

Loving the Kindness Blind reveals
misslibertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 22:42
Ellie_Valentina
Forum Member

Loving the Kindness Blind reveals
Me too!

#2 does not surprise me - she's known for her humanitarian work. She seems like she is beautiful inside and out.

Jaime Lannister - honestly I'm just happy to learn that some men in Hollywood are actually faithful to their partners!
Ellie_Valentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 13:29
jivinjay
Forum Member

Kindness Blind Items Revealed

From March 20, 2013

#1 - This A+ list aging, but still gorgeous supermodel has donated every penny she has made in the past 20 years to charity. It amounts to nearly $10 Million.

Mrs. Ziggy Stardust

#2 - This model is A+ list and surprisingly young for the amount of time she has been in the public eye. A great name and a great giver. She paid for an apartment building and had it remodeled and converted it into a shelter for battered women which can house 20 women and their kids.

She married actor/director who "Burns"

#3 - This almost A list foreign born male singer from a very famous family has spent almost $1 Million in the past year financing a job training center where teenagers who have been forced to work on the streets as hookers or have been homeless can learn skills to get them jobs and a way out.

Escape, Bailamos, I Like It, I Like How It Feels

From April 11th, 2013

This B list foreign born mostly television actor in his home country and is probably C- lister here despite his great role on one of the biggest cable shows out there right now. When our actor got his start he had a huge hit in his own country and then crashed and burned until his US hit right now on the air. Why did he crash and burn? Apparently he wanted to remain faithful to his wife and turned down a lot of great roles because it would of involved casting couch time.

Jaime Lannister

who is number 2?
jivinjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 13:40
dee123
Forum Member

Um... Had a share in the now infamous Fashion Cafes but not the Aussie, or the one that throws phones, or the German.
Old 23-07-2013, 13:51
latinloulou
Forum Member

Um... Had a share in the now infamous Fashion Cafes but not the Aussie, or the one that throws phones, or the German.
I was with it too, but I've got it now, thank you,
latinloulou is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 09:00
dee123
Forum Member

From Pop Bitch:

Which recent celebrity break-up may have something to do with her cocaine habit and his hatred of it?

This offspring of A list actors has run away from home three times in the past year because the A list mom in the family is pressuring the offspring to work as much as possible and wants her to become the most famous face in the world. The offspring has had enough and wants to quit. Wants to be a kid.

This B-/C+ list actress who has a famous last name is being written out of a star role on a very popular almost network show because no one can stand her diva behaviour. She thinks she is the big star and that she can't be replaced and acts like that to everyone. Apparently she can be replaced though because they rewrote everything to get rid of her. Huh. Must run in the family.

Interview - Part One

"There was a period of several weeks where i had to be home at a certain time and ready to go out. Not for a red carpet, but to go exercising with him. In public. Everyday. He had made arrangements with some photographers to capture us being together. He would try and hold my hand while jogging. It was all ridiculous. He would look at what i was going to wear and it had to match what he was wearing. Not identically, but the style. If he was wearing a worn out pair of shorts, then i was supposed to also look like i was wearing things i had for years. He would spend hours obsessing over each of these details. Should i wear headphones? Should he? Should we wear the same ones? What colour? Those were a very long three weeks. Hours and hours of preparing for a two minute jog around the block and then to the back of the building and up just so it would look like we had the perfect marriage."

Outtake of an interview this former B+ list mostly movie actress and now a C with still A+ list name recognition gave about her actor ex-husband.
Old 24-07-2013, 09:10
nick202
Forum Member

The interview - former Mrs Top Gun? She's got A+ name recognition but I don't think she's been quite as active in films recently as in the past.

EDIT: I see she's actually got about 4 or 5 films due out this year, so I'm not sure where the C list comes from, but it seems to fit her in all other respects.
nick202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 09:14
artlesschaos
Forum Member

From Pop Bitch:

Which recent celebrity break-up may have something to do with her cocaine habit and his hatred of it?

This offspring of A list actors has run away from home three times in the past year because the A list mom in the family is pressuring the offspring to work as much as possible and wants her to become the most famous face in the world. The offspring has had enough and wants to quit. Wants to be a kid.

This B-/C+ list actress who has a famous last name is being written out of a star role on a very popular almost network show because no one can stand her diva behaviour. She thinks she is the big star and that she can't be replaced and acts like that to everyone. Apparently she can be replaced though because they rewrote everything to get rid of her. Huh. Must run in the family.

Interview - Part One

"There was a period of several weeks where i had to be home at a certain time and ready to go out. Not for a red carpet, but to go exercising with him. In public. Everyday. He had made arrangements with some photographers to capture us being together. He would try and hold my hand while jogging. It was all ridiculous. He would look at what i was going to wear and it had to match what he was wearing. Not identically, but the style. If he was wearing a worn out pair of shorts, then i was supposed to also look like i was wearing things i had for years. He would spend hours obsessing over each of these details. Should i wear headphones? Should he? Should we wear the same ones? What colour? Those were a very long three weeks. Hours and hours of preparing for a two minute jog around the block and then to the back of the building and up just so it would look like we had the perfect marriage."

Outtake of an interview this former B+ list mostly movie actress and now a C with still A+ list name recognition gave about her actor ex-husband.
The second has to be Karate Kid, doesn't it?

And Tiny Tom's ex (any of them) must have been the interviewee.
artlesschaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 09:17
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Celebrity kid - 1st thought was whip my hair back and forth - but I assumed she revelled in the attention??
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 09:17
dee123
Forum Member

The second has to be Karate Kid, doesn't it?

And Tiny Tom's ex (any of them) must have been the interviewee.
Yep. Number 1 is probably Hanna Montana and the 3rd is probably from the CW show about a DC character.
Old 24-07-2013, 09:18
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Celebrity kid - 1st thought was whip my hair back and forth - but I assumed she revelled in the attention??
Ooops - read he instead of she! That's the one.
Old 24-07-2013, 09:23
dee123
Forum Member

Ooops - read he instead of she! That's the one.
LOL me too and i freakin' copied it from the source
Old 24-07-2013, 09:34
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

he 3rd is probably from the CW show about a DC character.
Well the revalation that someone else was being cast as her part at comic con does seem to sugest there is a problem.
AdelaideGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 09:37
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Yep. Number 1 is probably Hanna Montana and the 3rd is probably from the CW show about a DC character.
Could you translate that a bit more for me?
Old 24-07-2013, 10:04
latinloulou
Forum Member

From Pop Bitch:

I thought that with PB being British is may refer to the female chef & husband - the pictures with him looking up her nose were odd.

Last edited by latinloulou : 24-07-2013 at 10:05. Reason: Highlighted text
latinloulou is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote