Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Closed Thread
Old 26-07-2013, 22:12
Kat_12
Forum Member

yes Peteys pet name for Emily is" Embolism "he calls it her like he calls Princess "Bister" or "Pringles",
God, he's not one of those people who insists on giving everyone they know cutesy pet names, is he? He's 40 years old for crying out loud.

Continuation of: Andre's "suffering"
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 29-07-2013, 12:58
DS Forum Support

Digital Spy Staff

This thread has received a thread split as it has reached a high number of posts.

Please take the time to review our community guidelines and consider how they apply to your posts. We will not accept disrespectful posts towards other users.

Please use the red alert button to bring such posts to our attention and do not respond to them.
DS Forum Support is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 29-07-2013, 13:00
peonypot
Forum Member

Yay its back
Old 29-07-2013, 13:00
scone
Forum Member

God, he's not one of those people who insists on giving everyone they know cutesy pet names, is he? He's 40 years old for crying out loud.

Continuation of: Andre's "suffering"
I still use pet names too
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 29-07-2013, 13:02
Val_Beam
Forum Member

My husbands pet name for me is OI
Old 29-07-2013, 13:03
artlesschaos
Forum Member

I still use pet names too
So do I. Mainly because I remember them better than the names I actually named my children.
Old 29-07-2013, 13:07
Valdery
Forum Member

My pet name for my husband is Kenny Benny, because he used to wear one of those woollen hats Benny out of Crossroads did (I know...age showing). Thing is the other day my seven year old grandson asked why I called him that and rebuked me for it, telling me his granddad's name was either "granddad" or Kenny"...love kids
Valdery is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 29-07-2013, 13:09
Essex Angel*
Forum Member

My husbands pet name for me is OI
Old 29-07-2013, 13:09
SenseiSam
Forum Member

Best to just roll with it - we chose names for our children that we thought couldn't be shortened only to find they got lengthened and subverted instead. Whatevs!
Old 29-07-2013, 13:12
Valdery
Forum Member

Best to just roll with it - we chose names for our children that we thought couldn't be shortened only to find they got lengthened and subverted instead. Whatevs!
Old 29-07-2013, 13:13
Valdery
Forum Member

My childrens' pet name for me is "moneytree" they just don't voice it!
Old 29-07-2013, 13:14
Blue Eyed lady
Forum Member

Well he had a "perfect" night last night & from the pics I just viewed, he was dressed like a normal human being, no signs of (a far as I'm aware) any monstrosities like this little number............

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Camb...s-11012013.htm
Old 29-07-2013, 13:18
SenseiSam
Forum Member

Well he had a "perfect" night last night & from the pics I just viewed, he was dressed like a normal human being, no signs of (a far as I'm aware) any monstrosities like this little number............

He just wore a smart suit when I saw him but took off the jacket, rolled up his sleeves and flashed some abs for Mysterious Girl (got to keep the paying customers happy..)
Old 29-07-2013, 13:19
sidsgirl
Forum Member

Love him singing that song
Old 29-07-2013, 13:22
Blue Eyed lady
Forum Member

He just wore a smart suit when I saw him but took off the jacket, rolled up his sleeves and flashed some abs for Mysterious Girl
That's what he was wearing in the pics I viewed Sensei & to be fair he looks absolutely fine, a million times better than these silly costumes he's been known to wear on stage.
Old 29-07-2013, 13:30
Valdery
Forum Member

I know these "stage people" like to wear some ridiculous outfits, I mean look at GaGa, and maybe it is part of their persona but some of it is sooooo old hat. I prefer the likes of Tina Turner (ok she did wear an outfit for the Mad Max song) but her voice and performance do the talking, she walks the walk that woman.
Old 29-07-2013, 13:39
gilliedew
Inactive Member

I know these "stage people" like to wear some ridiculous outfits, I mean look at GaGa, and maybe it is part of their persona but some of it is sooooo old hat. I prefer the likes of Tina Turner (ok she did wear an outfit for the Mad Max song) but her voice and performance do the talking, she walks the walk that woman.
David Bowie, Elton John, Madge, GaGA, not going with the obvious one, mostly all huge stars who like to wear stage clothes, its walking down the street in them, they look silly

That bloke in Mud, Slade, Annie Lennox has had some howlers, its nice going down memory lane
Old 29-07-2013, 14:06
Valdery
Forum Member

David Bowie, Elton John, Madge, GaGA, not going with the obvious one, mostly all huge stars who like to wear stage clothes, its walking down the street in them, they look silly

That bloke in Mud, Slade, Annie Lennox has had some howlers, its nice going down memory lane
And...not forgetting the forbidden one, who promotes books and merchandise
Old 29-07-2013, 14:15
gilliedew
Inactive Member

And...not forgetting the forbidden one, who promotes books and merchandise
I said, mostly and thought about it very carefully
Old 29-07-2013, 14:22
Jimmy Connors
Forum Member

My childrens' pet name for me is "moneytree" they just don't voice it!
I am terrible with names Valdery, and sometimes call my children by the cat's name. I sometimes call the cat to come in from outside using the name of one of my children. Worse still they all answer me!

It's a slippery slope I tells ya!
Old 29-07-2013, 14:24
Valdery
Forum Member

I am terrible with names Valdery, and sometimes call my children by the cat's name. I sometimes call the cat to come in from outside using the name of one of my children. Worse still they all answer me!

Old 29-07-2013, 15:03
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

Is he still suffering?
Old 29-07-2013, 15:15
gilliedew
Inactive Member

That made me remember

We had a dear little lady Golden Retriever called Gillie, we didn't name her , she came to us once a breeder didn't want to breed with her again and as we had had her son Oliver, we were thrilled.

We were told if we wanted her to have a wee, just say Gillie go wee wee in the back garden.

Well my name is Gillie, and I thought my neighbours were looking at me funny, and they said, we heard your husband telling you to go wee wee in the garden last night.
Old 29-07-2013, 15:16
Anna.Nuttall
Forum Member

Yay *munch popcorn*
Old 29-07-2013, 15:57
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Is Pete a shoo-in for this year's Nobel peace prize??

Closed Thread