Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Tulisa, police investigate alleged assault..

Old 21-08-2013, 23:23
i4u
Forum Member

Tulisa denies the allegation.

Former X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has denied assaulting a blogger backstage at V Festival.

Celebrity writer Vas Morgan says she charged towards him in a "drunken and angry state" on Sunday in Chelmsford.

Essex Police said officers received an allegation of an assault on Tuesday.
i4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 21-08-2013, 23:29
i4u
Forum Member

Vas Morgan has a right go at Tulisa on his blog, accusing Tulisa and her sidekick Gareth of not liking him.
Old 22-08-2013, 00:29
DavetheScot
Forum Member

As if the drug charges she's still got hanging over her weren't enough.
DavetheScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 00:42
i4u
Forum Member

Wonder if her sidekick Gareth will be forced into twitter silence again. Meanwhile one of his tweets, that probably mean nothing....

..we weren't even bullying him sir. We just punk'd him. I said "you got punk'd afterwards" and he didn't even get...
Old 22-08-2013, 16:00
Rose Petals
Forum Member

This is a surprisingly quiet thread. I'm guessing people are just not that interested in Tulisa anymore......

I read somewhere that she was hoping to break America...... unlikely.....
Rose Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 16:58
twenty5eleven
Forum Member

As far as I'm concerned the minute she started the twitter rant with her boyfriends ex (ex byf whatever he is now) was the day she showed what a classy girl she was. No idea whether she was right or wrong, or who's right this time - but one thing she cannot be accused of is graceful behaviour.
twenty5eleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 17:38
zx50
Forum Member

No doubt if this is true Tulisa will get found out. Then again, celebrities and their expensive lawyers...
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 00:57
DavetheScot
Forum Member

Wonder if her sidekick Gareth will be forced into twitter silence again. Meanwhile one of his tweets, that probably mean nothing....
It does mean something. It means he's a knob.
DavetheScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 13:30
dannyb0yuk
Forum Member

She's a scumbag, just like Dappy. The problem they've both got is that they need to protect their images so they can continue to have careers- but neither one of them can keep their true colours hidden particularly well. If it's not him spitting at fans or sending abusive texts to fans in that Radio 1 farce, she's gobbing off and making drug connections. There's enough indisputable evidence out there that such things as claims of her bragging of being from the streets and 'knowing people' are entirely believable and, in all likelihood, true.

One thing I've noticed is that DS has on more than one occasion removed the ability for members to comment on stories related to her. Anyone know why this is?
dannyb0yuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 15:44
basdfg
Forum Member

She's a scumbag, just like Dappy. The problem they've both got is that they need to protect their images so they can continue to have careers- but neither one of them can keep their true colours hidden particularly well. If it's not him spitting at fans or sending abusive texts to fans in that Radio 1 farce, she's gobbing off and making drug connections. There's enough indisputable evidence out there that such things as claims of her bragging of being from the streets and 'knowing people' are entirely believable and, in all likelihood, true.

One thing I've noticed is that DS has on more than one occasion removed the ability for members to comment on stories related to her. Anyone know why this is?
Ongoing case so legal restrictions.
basdfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 15:44
duffsdad
Forum Member

Apparently had to be put on "suicide watch" after being linked to the drug incident. Lolz...attention seeking little trollop.

Spin, spin and spin again but eventually the truth is you really cant polish a turd.
duffsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 16:28
Keyser Soze
Forum Member

Her "career" really is spiralling in a downwards direction. She should probably keep a low profile until the drugs stuff is out of the way, then do more music. All this PR stuff seems to backfire on her every time.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 16:29
Zora
Forum Member

Tuslia represents everything I hate about modern society. She outright disgusts me and if I never had to see or hear of her again it would be too soon. I feel the same about the even more repulsive Dappy, too.
Zora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 16:31
Blondie X
Forum Member

What a silly girl. She was handed a massive chance by getting the XF gig but she's just blown every opportunity she's got.
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 16:32
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

This is a surprisingly quiet thread. I'm guessing people are just not that interested in Tulisa anymore......
I suppose there's only so many times people can repeat the same catchphrases about someone. They've probably all moved on to Helen Flanagan

Anyway, it sounds very much like a case of two people having different interpretations of a single incident. Whereas Tulisa probably sees it as "being punked", the blogger wasn't in on the joke.
JasonWatkins is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 16:40
occy
Forum Member

Maybe she got upset over a comment about the voice.
occy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 16:49
Zora
Forum Member

What a silly girl. She was handed a massive chance by getting the XF gig but she's just blown every opportunity she's got.
I think she's just a genuinely nasty piece of work and utterly incapable of hiding her true colours. If only the tabloid media would stop courting her, but as long as she generates sales/ratings/clicks we should be so lucky.
Zora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 20:48
peopleschmeople
Inactive Member

I see that she's still flogging the dead horse "Female Boss" slogan. That one was never going to catch on (what does it even mean?) and the fact that she's still pushing it shows how deluded she really is.

As for cracking the States, I reckon she'd be lucky to get past border protection.
peopleschmeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 20:51
ICON111
Forum Member

Tuloser continues her spiral downwards. Karma.
ICON111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 20:53
Mommie Dearest
Forum Member

Tuslia represents everything I hate about modern society. She outright disgusts me and if I never had to see or hear of her again it would be too soon. I feel the same about the even more repulsive Dappy, too.
very well said *applauds*
Mommie Dearest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 21:16
BobbyMcGee
Forum Member

I see that she's still flogging the dead horse "Female Boss" slogan. That one was never going to catch on (what does it even mean?) and the fact that she's still pushing it shows how deluded she really is.

As for cracking the States, I reckon she'd be lucky to get past border protection.

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/...-Simon-Cowell/

she explains about half way down. the nickname was given to her by her band mates, because even though she was the youngest of N Dubz, she was The Boss and when ever anyone asked who was in charge, Dappy and Fazer would point at Tulisa.
BobbyMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 22:21
Maxatoria
Forum Member

What she needs is to spend some quiet time with her Cypriot grandparents.....if anyone can kick people into touch its them, they don't like bad press about family and if she has to spend some time over there it'll make her much more sane
Maxatoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 22:29
mounty
Forum Member

I read somewhere that she was hoping to break America...... unlikely.....
maybe break down in America
mounty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 22:45
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

I do smile when some posts randomly drop the word "Karma" in there as if to make it sound like something insightful
JasonWatkins is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 23:13
BobbyMcGee
Forum Member

PS please stop saying Tuloser - makes you sound like a child. really makes me cringe.
BobbyMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote