Scottish Fitba Thread (Part 22)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,395
Administrator
Continuation of: Scottish Fitba Thread (Part 21)
Mark F wrote: »
Certainly very pacey and technically good - has been in Spain at the Glen Hoddle Academy (and I guess having Mr Zola as manager helps..)

Arms whirl around when he runs - is quite funny!

Was at Northampton and Wycombe as a kid so clearly just progressed later in his career..

Not sure how good he'd be defensive wise which is why I'd use the guy as a wing back...

Comments

• JCRJCR Posts: 24,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First.

-15 points and we don't give a ****.
    Hearts are staying up.
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 199,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    First.

Hearts are staying up.

You & the Auld Reeker, type peeps are tripping ouuuuuuut yer boxzzz

Well done the " sons of the rock "

jist lurve bashing that mob the other side off the bridge ?
  • StoneColdSaysSoStoneColdSaysSo Posts: 9,882
    Forum Member
    JCR wrote: »
    First.

Hearts are staying up.

Do you think Hearts will claw back the points fairly quickly? They seem to have the appetite for it anyway :)
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    I hope Hearts rocket up the table for the sake of their fans.
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So there is absolutely no evidence that the rented The Rangers bus going up in flames had anything whatsoever to do with either Celtic fans or sectarianism. I await the apology from Fat Swally and Chris Graham.

I wonder if the police investigation has moved closer to Ibrox, or maybe even Greenock?
    Forum Member
    timboy wrote: »
    So there is absolutely no evidence that the rented The Rangers bus going up in flames had anything whatsoever to do with either Celtic fans or sectarianism. I await the apology from Fat Swally and Chris Graham.

I wonder if the police investigation has moved closer to Ibrox, or maybe even Greenock?

Your name is on a list pal. Obviously it will never be shown to anyone, but its there........

I think everyone should sit down at a table and discuss how not to blow up a bus in the future and have a fresh start on the rules about blowing up busses.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    Your name is on a list pal. Obviously it will never be shown to anyone, but its there........

I think everyone should sit down at a table and discuss how not to blow up a bus in the future and have a fresh start on the rules about blowing up busses.

:D:D:D

We should just let those involved in Rangers/The Rangers rewrite the football rules in Scotland as every time they break them it is the rules to blame and not them.
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D

We should just let those involved in Rangers/The Rangers rewrite the football rules in Scotland as every time they break them it is the rules to blame and not them.

I was going to say that Ally McCoist would have to sit round the table by himself, but having seen him recently thats actually quite possible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    I was going to say that Ally McCoist would have to sit round the table by himself, but having seen him recently thats actually quite possible.

i imagine he is sat around a table himself right now laughing at celtics last 2 results

bet ian black made some extra money on those
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grps3 wrote: »
    i imagine he is sat around a table himself right now laughing at celtics last 2 results

We keep hearing from those of a bluenose persuasion that The Rangers are the "only show in town" so why would Swally even take time to think about Celtic's results? As for laughing about the result yesterday it would appear you have a short memory.

Do you want him off the books that badly?
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He can laugh all he wants. We are guarnteed to win SPL and will be in Europe either way until Christmas. Rangers are in Scottish League One.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CELT1987 wrote: »
    We are guarnteed to win SPL

No we're not.
    Forum Member
    No we're not.

You pretty much are.

Im a Dundee Utd fan as you know and we have the players to go on a run, but to win it? not a chance.

But its ok.

Its the price you pay for fair play, I can live with that.
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No we're not.
    C'mon, no other team can win it. Yes, we dropped points yesterday, but if we win our game in hand, them we have 10 points.Caley have 10 points. I would like another team to challange this season, but we will win SPL by a canter. We could be 20 points behind at start of the season and still win it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree it would take something amazing or disasterous for Celtic not to win the league and the likelyhood is very slim but it is still there.
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    You & the Auld Reeker, type peeps are tripping ouuuuuuut yer boxzzz

Well done the " sons of the rock "

jist lurve bashing that mob the other side off the bridge ?

was working saturday, so glad i missed the game by all accounts we were p*** especially the slovakian defender,
  • bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    13 years ago today was the beginning of the end....

Celtic 6-2 Rangers
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 199,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bhoy07 wrote: »
    13 years ago today was the beginning of the end....

Celtic 6-2 Rangers

Indeed it was a great day, off & on the park ...... it was the wives brithday ! ....... I'll say no more !!:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fraser Forster recalled to the England squad.
  • O'NeillO'Neill Posts: 8,721
    Forum Member
    No we're not.

Other than Celtic the next likely team to win the SPL according to oddschecker is Aberdeen at 150/1:eek: Is there any other league in Europe where the second best team are so unlikely to be crowned champions?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently the Scottish transfer window closes on Saturday and not Monday like in England, meaning Jim White won't need to break any Celtic signings.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    O'Neill wrote: »
    Other than Celtic the next likely team to win the SPL according to oddschecker is Aberdeen at 150/1:eek: Is there any other league in Europe where the second best team are so unlikely to be crowned champions?

Aberdeens "glory" run is probably coming to an end.

They will be in their rightful place in the bottom half soon and stay there as normal
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    israeli midfielder Nir Biton has arrived in Glasgow ahead of his proposed move to the Scottish Champions.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    bhoy07 wrote: »
    Apparently the Scottish transfer window closes on Saturday and not Monday like in England, meaning Jim White won't need to break any Celtic signings.

Yeah, the only FA in Europe to close their window early, I wonder why..? :rolleyes:
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Celtic should be leading but I have a bad feeling they will hold out a get one on the break