Options

Unable to use Facebook.

fluffsta007fluffsta007 Posts: 425
Forum Member
I was made a admin of a group on FB a while back and never used the group. A few weeks ago somebody else who was a admin posted something Facebook didn't like so as far as I am aware all admins were given a 24 hour ban. Every admin was let back on 24 hours later but I seem to have my account in limbo.

Whenever I log on (I can log on) I get a message that Facebook removed something I posted, I get the message
'We removed this from Facebook because it violates our Community Standards:'

I then proceed to the next screen where I get a message that 'Sorry, this feature isn't available right now
An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later.'

This has been going on for ages and I feel it is unfair as
1. I didn't post it
2. The guy who posted it is back on FB

What I think has happened is that my account is in limbo or glitched. My account is still there when I search from another profile and as far as I am aware and I have not been banned or serving a ban (facebook states I haven't got a disabled account when I try and report it disabled).

I have tried emailing Facebook in every avenue I find without even a email back and I am lost now as what to do. I have tried everything I can to regain access to my account to use (I can only log in to see the warning then I am prompted to log out again).

Has anybody had this situation before? I wish they had banned me as at least my account would be disabled but instead my account is enabled.

Comments

• Options
    evil cevil c Posts: 7,833
    Forum Member
    OP, ask the mods to move this thread to the PC and Mac Hardware and Software forum. You will get the advice you need there.
  • Options
    krytenkkrytenk Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried cleaning your cookies? If you're getting the same message each time about a post being deleted then it sounds like the browser isn't refreshing properly. Clearing cookies should solve that.
  • Options
    c00kiemonster72c00kiemonster72 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    krytenk wrote: »
    Have you tried cleaning your cookies? If you're getting the same message each time about a post being deleted then it sounds like the browser isn't refreshing properly. Clearing cookies should solve that.

Or try a different browser.
  • Options
    krytenkkrytenk Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or try a different browser.

That too :)
  • Options
    fluffsta007fluffsta007 Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    I have tried to use multiple browsers and I get the same message with every browser.

I have also cleaned out my cookies and history and even cleared my dns cookies but still get the same message.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Try renewing your ip address