Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Louie Spence Poisonous Little Wasp

Old 14-09-2013, 08:22
sofakat
Forum Member

Am I the only one who hates his dancing skills??
No, I'm not impressed either. He over dances, is way past his best (whatever that was) and dances like he's in a bad musical.

Everything I loathe in a second rate 'show' dancer

However, if he can make a career out of being himself good luck to him. I just pray I never have to see him dance again.
sofakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 14-09-2013, 14:58
gregsanison
Inactive Member

How much is he paying you?
Double of what you paid me last night, lover!
gregsanison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 17:03
scoobiesnacks
Forum Member

I love him he tells it how it is and has made this BB fun to watch. His put down with Danielle from Dublin wives was brilliant the other day.
Anyone seen a link to this, I'd like to see it?
scoobiesnacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 17:15
Betty Britain

He doesn't know when to switch off...
Betty Britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 17:36
gregsanison
Inactive Member

He doesn't know when to switch off...
Elizabeth Britannica how are you, me dears? You are usually an active member of the forum but have been quiet as of late! Hope all is ok.
Old 14-09-2013, 17:59
Betty Britain

Elizabeth Britannica how are you, me dears? You are usually an active member of the forum but have been quiet as of late! Hope all is ok.
All is wonderful ...thank you for asking...
Betty Britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 00:38
Zora
Forum Member

agreed..... i dont want him beamed into my home.. repulsive little creep.
When I read all the replies singing his praises, I do feel like I just don't understand the majority of people sometimes.
Zora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 00:59
tally
Forum Member

When I read all the replies singing his praises, I do feel like I just don't understand the majority of people sometimes.
Nor me.People are all talking about him? Really? Cant say I have heard his name bandied around.

He's one of two reasons I'm not watching BB which is, incidentally, where this thread belongs.
tally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 13:55
sofakat
Forum Member

Double of what you paid me last night, lover!
I was right then. Quel surprise. Not.
sofakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 17:51
JohnHughes
Forum Member

He's not that bad. I don't understand how he's so vile to people...is it the campness? I just find it funny! He's a performer, it's all a big act.
JohnHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 17:59
abarthman
Forum Member

His camp nastiness was fine in small doses on CBB, but that sort of humour start to grate a bit after a while.

We've seen and heard it time and time again with Julian Clary, Graham Norton andr Alan Carr.
abarthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 02:53
JohnHughes
Forum Member

There's loads of non camp blokes on the telly who are equally as bitchy...why don't they get the same vitriole? It seems the majority of people who dislike him (and I'm not talking exclusively about DS FMs here) find his campness the most disagreeable feature. Is it the stereotype, or the person that causes the reaction?

When he wasn't putting on the 'act', he seemed quite insightful, and just like any other bloke caged up in a false environment with people they wouldn't normally mix with.
JohnHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 09:52
Butterface
Forum Member

Yep, it was cruel but highly watchable. Louie is the Hiroshima bomb of put downs!
I enjoyed watching him on CBB, mainly because he was the most intelligent person in there and wasn't afraid to open his mouth when something irritated him, unlike others who were cruising under the radar.

I think I'd like him in real life too. He's no nonsense and what you see is what you get.

As for people 'hating' his dancing skills - well he's having the last laugh and laughing all the way to the bank at that
Butterface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 13:10
Zora
Forum Member

Still can't get over the fact that people are talking about Louis Spence in any sort of positive way. Er, each to their own?
Zora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 06:54
tally
Forum Member

There's loads of non camp blokes on the telly who are equally as bitchy...why don't they get the same vitriole? It seems the majority of people who dislike him (and I'm not talking exclusively about DS FMs here) find his campness the most disagreeable feature. Is it the stereotype, or the person that causes the reaction?

When he wasn't putting on the 'act', he seemed quite insightful, and just like any other bloke caged up in a false environment with people they wouldn't normally mix with.
It's got nothing to do with his campness for me, I adore Graham Norton and Julian Clary, both of whom are insightful when they drop that campness. As both have matured I find them more and more watchable.

Louis downfall (IMA) is that when a camera is around he hogs it, and how! I really don't want to see him pirouetting constantly or twirling round banisters. UGH.

He may have been a very different character in the BB house. I switched off after the launch show. Just the thought of him and Abs made me shudder.
tally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:59
gregsanison
Inactive Member

Loads of Louie clips now on Youtube. Excellent viewing if you need cheering up
Old 01-10-2013, 11:12
Jason100
Forum Member

How disappointed was that young girl when he turned up on her doorstep on This Morning today? She was a 1D fan and she looked like she was expecting them instead!
Jason100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:27
jazzyjazzy
Forum Member

How disappointed was that young girl when he turned up on her doorstep on This Morning today? She was a 1D fan and she looked like she was expecting them instead!

Turned that off as soon as I heard his name - dreadful man.
jazzyjazzy is offline   Reply With Quote