Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Kerry Katona pregnant with baby no 5

Old 14-09-2013, 13:50
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

What I can never understand with the press (not you guys on here) is a lot of celebs have been found out to be drug users yet only a few get slated for it.
Amy Winehouse, well known fact she did drugs had drink problems yet was seen as a legend as she wrote a few good songs and it never seem to lose her any fans/jobs respect even, Kate Moss another one well known fact she took drugs but because she is beautiful (not in my eyes mind) it is ok she even made more money after the fact,. yet KK can't seem to be forgiven for her drug use and seems as far as we know to be clean and sober, seems to me you can use drugs and the papers will kind of forgive you as long as you have some sort of talent/looks/status.

(Just like to say I hate all drug use, lost a family member by the hands of someone high on drugs so don't condone it not matter who they are)
I'd say that katona has been forgiven for her drug use. She still got work from the big reunion gig, someone wanted her for marilyn and the daily mail will still update us from time to time with stories about her - and i dont think they mention her drug use.

Having said that of course, we havent seen Kate Moss indulging in drugs whilst her child's been in the same house as her with the nanny to do the looking after.
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 14-09-2013, 19:14
NotaTypo
Forum Member

Seems like getting back together with Atomic Kitten was too much like hard work as well. Ok for a one off glory 'look at me' gig but the actual tour had meant long days graft and we all know Kerry doesn't do hard work.

Far easier to pop out another baby and pimp the saga out to the gossip rags
She's lazy out! Gets lipo instead of the hard graft of dieting and exercise, spends lots of time on holidays and after several weeks of Dancing on Ice she could barely stand unaided, never mind do some actual skating.

Of course, she wouldn't continue to behave like this if she knew she'd make money out of it.
NotaTypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 21:36
duffsdad
Forum Member

Just saw her house on through the keyhole, not bad for a bankrupt.
duffsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 21:37
bryemycaz
Forum Member

Watching Through the Keyhole (i know)

However how the hell does Katona have a mansion like that if shes Bankrupt (twice)
bryemycaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 17:08
Sun_Beam
Forum Member

Any news on the pregnancy? Has she sold her story to one of the mags? I guess this means she won't be doing many more gigs with Atomic Kitten - the very way she was suppose to get back on her feet, money-wise. I hope she can recoup it from magazine deals or they'll all be living with Ma Katona....
Sun_Beam is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 18:55
fredster
Forum Member

Any news on the pregnancy? Has she sold her story to one of the mags? I guess this means she won't be doing many more gigs with Atomic Kitten - the very way she was suppose to get back on her feet, money-wise. I hope she can recoup it from magazine deals or they'll all be living with Ma Katona....
Are the paps interested?. They obviously can't sell her third wedding,
She is another has been getting pregnant to sell the baby pics
fredster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 19:25
smilliekylie
Forum Member

Well it appears that Katona is still up for the role of the iconic Marilyn Monroe in Norma Jeane the Musical

Posted on Twitter

Norma Jeane Musical ‏@NormaJMusical 6h
Looking forward to greeting @KerryKatona7 & @CharlotteDawsx into the Norma Jeane nest tomorrow - all the other birdys are waiting !! KSW xx

http://www.normajeanethemusical.com/...sept-21st.html

This musical just keeps giving. Not only the worst casting ever, but Katona now playing Monroe pregnant. I for one can't wait to see this.
smilliekylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 13:44
cooperone
Forum Member

It's a money earner, no more, I feel sorry for her kids and the one due.
cooperone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 14:42
bookaddict
Forum Member

Well lets be honest it isn't her fault her ex husband is a crap father by not seeing his kids, she can't be blamed for that or the fact the first ex husband would rather live on the other side of the world than be near his kids, as for only knowing this one 10 mins they have known each other since school, and have been friends since then, of course she is the only one to blame for her drug use which seeing as the press haven't printed any stories on her she must still be clean on that part (fingers crossed she is for her kids sake) seems to be bad timing seeing as she is due to start in a musical soon as Marilyn Monroe, but i'm sure she is happy.
Well.....I don't agree re Mark. It was blinking obvious to everyone else that he was a waste of space, so she must have been monumentally stupid to not only marry him, but have two kids with him.

I hope she's still clean - for her kids' sake; I couldn't give a stuff about her. I know that sounds unsympathetic, but it is hard to keep feeling sorry for her. And to be honest, I hope this does mean she can't do the MM musical; it was a joke to have KK playing MM.
bookaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 18:38
Blondie X
Forum Member

Well.....I don't agree re Mark. It was blinking obvious to everyone else that he was a waste of space, so she must have been monumentally stupid to not only marry him, but have two kids with him.

I hope she's still clean - for her kids' sake; I couldn't give a stuff about her. I know that sounds unsympathetic, but it is hard to keep feeling sorry for her. And to be honest, I hope this does mean she can't do the MM musical; it was a joke to have KK playing MM.
I agree. Stevie Wonder could have seen the bloke was a wrong 'un but she still rushed into a wedding and kids with him, despite barely knowing him from Adam.

We all make bad decisions in our lives but we have to take responsibility and learn from them and Kerry does neither. Everything is always someone elses fault and she continues to make the same screw ups again and again and again.
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 22:59
smilliekylie
Forum Member

Oh My it's actually happening

http://www.normajeanethemusical.com/video--photos.html

I guess the other actors must have wondered why they ever took acting lessons. Looks like you can just turn up these days, get given a script and off you go.

Next stop the West End.
Old 20-09-2013, 23:10
BeethovensPiano
Forum Member

Hope they have a good understudy.
BeethovensPiano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 23:13
Blondie X
Forum Member

I give it a fortnight before she pulls out with 'exhaustion'
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 23:25
Goaty
Forum Member

I give it a night or two nights before it's biggest flop than Spice Girls play. Who audience they expected to get on every night??
Goaty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 13:23
Kat_12
Forum Member

This musical was clearly always going to be a piece of $%&. If Kerry and Les Dawson's daughter (who I've never heard of) are the best they can get, it's clearly not a high quality production. I don't see it troubling next year's Olivier's, put it that way.
Kat_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 23:34
smilliekylie
Forum Member

Read the Katona Twitter, she thinks she is Marilyn.

Not sure if I wish to live in a world where this is happening

https://twitter.com/KerryKatona7
Old 21-09-2013, 23:46
RAINBOWGIRL22
Forum Member

LOL @ all the spelling mistakes in the comments on the DM page.
RAINBOWGIRL22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 23:55
Gordie1
Forum Member

Atomic kitten used to do "regular" gigs near where i used to work, well i say regular, because probably over half the gigs were cancelled due to katona not turning up, and it was always last minute, so people would be queing for hours before being told the shows off.

I would be surprised if she did a full week of shows without a "sickie"
Gordie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 00:08
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

she's no done a full days work in her life
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 16:54
smilliekylie
Forum Member

Have to admit kinda bit obsessed hearing about this 'Musical'

Kerry did a read through last night, she's already living up to her reputation on Twitter

Kerry Katona ‏@KerryKatona7
Can't believe how drained I feel from last nights performance! I could sleep for a week xxxxx

Although this post has astounded me

Belvedere Pashun ‏@belvederepashun
Last night Kerry Katona morphed into Marilyn Monroe. Attendees saw something very special. The world has an actress of rare quality in KK.

What is this person on
Old 22-09-2013, 16:59
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Kerry did a read through last night, she's already living up to her reputation on Twitter

Can't believe how drained I feel from last nights performance! I could sleep for a week xxxxx

Last night Kerry Katona morphed into Marilyn Monroe. Attendees saw something very special. The world has an actress of rare quality in KK.

What is this person on

The same stuff Katona has been snorting in her bathroom for years
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 17:24
lexi22
Inactive Member

What is this person on
A totally impartial and unbiased opinion then... from the director.

I think it's meant to be car-crash and he's playing it for laughs.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:45
Camino
Forum Member

she has been seen around High Wycombe and is apparently trying to get her girls into Wycombe Abbey school, how the hell can she afford that?
Camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:54
fitnessqueen
Forum Member

she has been seen around High Wycombe and is apparently trying to get her girls into Wycombe Abbey school, how the hell can she afford that?
Who knows how the weird and wacky world of the zeleb bankrupt operates.....
fitnessqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:57
Lucycon
Inactive Member

At 11,000 a term for boarders, and 8,000 for day pupils I can only think this new man in her life must have some serious cash.

http://www.wycombeabbey.com/admin_procedure/Fees_23.php

Lucycon is offline   Reply With Quote