Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright

Old 22-10-2013, 20:18
misslibertine
Forum Member

I read that interview today and was gobsmacked that he was making out he'd never proposed before, saying he'd asked which knee he should kneel on etc.

The whole interview was just CRINGE - he comes across as a real simpleton who, as you say Beautiful_Harv, is desperate to rewrite history and pretend his engagement to Lauren Goodger never happened.

What an ar$e.
Not that I don't completely agree that Mark is an arse and shouldn't be making out that this was his first time proposing, but he might be telling the truth about not knowing which knee to go down on, as he didn't in the proposal to Lauren shown on TOWIE.

He essentially rammed a ring on her finger, both full of indifference, in a coffee shop car park - it was very romantic
misslibertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-03-2014, 19:57
jazzyjake
Forum Member

Late bump but saw an interview with them in a magazine

They are both clearly attractive but something about them seems odd. Just as a couple but hey who am i to say!
jazzyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2014, 20:00
Blondie X
Forum Member

He's one of those people I just can't see the attraction of. He looks and dresses like a middle aged black cabbie
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2014, 21:03
Mrstim
Forum Member

He's one of those people I just can't see the attraction of. He looks and dresses like a middle aged black cabbie
Me neither ! You've hit the nail on the head with the description as well.

Saying that, they do seem like a well matched couple.
Mrstim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2014, 22:24
Ella71110
Forum Member

It's a shame as she's quite good in Corrie, she's throwing it all away for a failed reality tv star.
She obviously loves him maybe that's why,
I think they are lovely together good look to them if they are happy and in love,life is short and you never know what's round the Corner so I'm all for them grabbing happiness with two Hands ,
awww to be in my 20s in love again!
Ella71110 is offline   Reply With Quote