Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Chantelle Houghton

Old 22-10-2013, 17:40
Demizdeeroolz
Forum Member

I wonder if she is really a vegetarian or just a vege for attention one. I know that may sound silly but I think it has been brought up on here before. On her twitter she's musing over whether to have roast dinner or spag bol (I know both can be vege). Anyway she plumped for roast but was moaning about the time and effort to cook it. I am sure I could whip up a meatless roast dinner in 20-25 mins. I know it's of little importance but just something I pondered
She made a rubbish veggie Bolognese on Celebrity Come Done With Me but, I've said before that she was papped at Nandos when pregnant. Maybe she thinks chicken doesn't count
Demizdeeroolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 22-10-2013, 18:51
Blondie X
Forum Member

The Zeleb make their money by telling certain pap agencies where they will be, the agency sells the photos, Zeleb gets a cut of the profits.
Chantellitall goes even further than that. She actually drives around with a pap in the passenger seat of her car so she can get papped wherever she goes. The likelihood of there being a pap wandering around in Boots or Sainsburys Brentwood is remote to say the least
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 00:00
Sara Webb
Forum Member

What a sad point of view. Is a successful life not more about doing something useful or meaningful, than earning loads of cash for doing useless and meaningless stuff?
Tragic,isn't it? I pity the kind of idiot who resorts to appearing in the tabloids for a living.
Sara Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 00:50
Ella71110
Forum Member

Me too although they've gone a bit OTT with the Kardashian stories today - I think I counted nine of them!
Oh no! I'm the one who comments on all the Kardashian stories in the side bar!
-I suppose someone has to like them
Ella71110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 09:48
fitnessqueen
Forum Member

Oh no! I'm the one who comments on all the Kardashian stories in the side bar!
-I suppose someone has to like them
I comment occasionally but I think they've gone totally OTT over the engagement- Kim had the longest pregnancy ever and I think the engagement will be the same......I'm not a fan but it fascinates me how the Wail will make five stories out of one of Kim's outfits.
fitnessqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 17:53
Ella71110
Forum Member

I comment occasionally but I think they've gone totally OTT over the engagement- Kim had the longest pregnancy ever and I think the engagement will be the same......I'm not a fan but it fascinates me how the Wail will make five stories out of one of Kim's outfits.

Oh I agree the DM online are obsessed with the family and write stories about absolutely everything to do with them!

I'm a fan and watch the show but I only watch it once a week and I agree in that I totally understand how online members get fed up with hearing about them
Ella71110 is offline   Reply With Quote