Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Katie Hopkins

Old 06-11-2013, 22:05
milliejo
Forum Member

I never doubted that she said it, I doubted that she believes her own words when she says things like that.

She HAS described herself as a panto villain, remember.
She said it in the middle of the night on some BBC radio show, it wasn't even Radio 4, nobody was paying attention, it got her no publicity, other than some disgust from other callers..She brags about going after married men... She does describe herself as a panto villain. So does Simon Cowell and he also means much of what he says, is a publicity seeker and an egotist, with no real taste in music.
Katie's actions are what shows her true colours....Julie Burchill is another professional troll, but her true character is the one that left her son, without remorse and still slates the man that brought him up in her columns...They are both total headcases. Katie is just really fame hungry, that is what she wanted from The Apprentice, the same as Stella English wanted, not the job, they want attention.
Katie seems to love being called bad names but give her an actual argument she hates that.
milliejo is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 06-11-2013, 22:17
Molly Bloom
Forum Member

She said it in the middle of the night on some BBC radio show, it wasn't even Radio 4, nobody was paying attention, it got her no publicity, other than some disgust from other callers..She brags about going after married men... She does describe herself as a panto villain. So does Simon Cowell and he also means much of what he says, is a publicity seeker and an egotist, with no real taste in music.
Katie's actions are what shows her true colours....Julie Burchill is another professional troll, but her true character is the one that left her son, without remorse and still slates the man that brought him up in her columns...They are both total headcases. Katie is just really fame hungry, that is what she wanted from The Apprentice, the same as Stella English wanted, not the job, they want attention.
Katie seems to love being called bad names but give her an actual argument she hates that.
Fair enough, millie! I don't doubt she IS a big fat nutjob on some level - even if she really was a professional troll who didn't even believe her own nonsense how demented must you have to be to want that for your career? I'm just hoping the like of This Morning will eventually bore of the silly woman and that the pubic will follow. It's all so tedious.
Molly Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:39
Squatch
Forum Member

I vowed after the very ignorant & superior way she dismissed children with Autism, ADHD etc as simply needing taken in hand or words to that effect, never to comment on her again.
That is an absolutely disgusting thing to say. It's far beyond her "panto villain" shtick - it's practically hate speech. She would never talk about people with a physical disability like this.

I have to say though, you seem more outraged at her calling an X-factor contestant fat...

Aside from that, is she too bloody up her own a**e to see it's comments like this that can lead to eating disorders.
Actually, they can't. That's a very ignorant media-style explanation for a very complex set of mental health disorders.
Squatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:51
Molly Bloom
Forum Member

All I know is if This Morning have her on again I will have to put something through my TV. The media are descipable in their neverending quest for bullying their own viewers/readers under the guise of being controversial. I just wish the majority of the public would wise up and boycott, or something.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:23
Blue Eyed lady
Forum Member

That is an absolutely disgusting thing to say. It's far beyond her "panto villain" shtick - it's practically hate speech. She would never talk about people with a physical disability like this.

I have to say though, you seem more outraged at her calling an X-factor contestant fat...

Actually, they can't. That's a very ignorant media-style explanation for a very complex set of mental health disorders.
I'm equally disgusted with both her comments & yes I completely agree, one comment on its own isn't going to cause an eating disorder but I would argue that a comment such as this would be enough for a vulnerable person with mental health issues to take it out of proportion & this could lead to an eating disorder.
Either way KH really needs to shut her mouth about things she has clearly no clue about.
Blue Eyed lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:39
Molly Bloom
Forum Member

Either way KH really needs to shut her mouth about things she has clearly no clue about.
She does, but just as vile - if not more so - are the media who keep giving her a platform and they'll only cease doing that when people stop responding to the stupid cow. Can't happen soon enough...
Old 08-11-2013, 17:32
milliejo
Forum Member

She has attacked Hannah from The X Factor and Jesy Nelson from Little Mix for being chubby now...
Old 09-11-2013, 11:06
grimtales1
Forum Member

Katie's comments about autism and mental health were absolutely vile
grimtales1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:47
zx50
Forum Member

She's just after negative attention. Katie Hopkins the woman who thinks she knows more than the medical people who have studied the conditions that she claims don't exist. She just talks utter rubbish.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:51
zx50
Forum Member

She has attacked Hannah from The X Factor and Jesy Nelson from Little Mix for being chubby now...
Considering Katie's not exactly good looking herself, in my opinion, she has very little room to go criticising the appearances of others. If she said this, that is.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:52
Blondie X
Forum Member

She said there is no excuse for any woman being bigger than a size 8

She must be desperate to get herself into the CBB house with all the attention seeking she's doing recently.
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:54
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

She must be desperate to get herself into the CBB house with all the attention seeking she's doing recently.
Dont say that.
I watch CBB.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:08
zx50
Forum Member

She'd end up being voted out pretty quickly because of all the rubbish/completely untrue claims that she'd come out with.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:13
j0anne
Forum Member

is she really a size 8? id have said 12 at a minimum and that's still well bellow the national average
j0anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 13:08
milliejo
Forum Member

Considering Katie's not exactly good looking herself, in my opinion, she has very little room to go criticising the appearances of others. If she said this, that is.
I fear for her daughters, if they gain any puppy fat, she will be merciless. Both Jesy and Hannah are beautiful women..and Jesy Nelson has now got a good figure, she looks confident and is doing very well with Little Mix.
Old 09-11-2013, 13:31
jioscar
Forum Member

Please Please can we stop talking about this vile thing then perhaps it will go away
jioscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 13:35
milliejo
Forum Member

Please Please can we stop talking about this vile thing then perhaps it will go away
It is only a matter of binding our time and she will say something, that will destroy her....CBB should do it.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:07
Molly Bloom
Forum Member

Don't follow her on Twitter, don't comment when she opens her gob, don't buy any newspapers/mags which parrot her rantings, and turn it off if she pops up on the TV or radio. If enough people do all of these things, only then will she f-off back into obsecurity where she belongs.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:29
Brighton Bhelle
Inactive Member

Says the person adding to the publicity by posting.
Brighton Bhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:20
Molly Bloom
Forum Member

This Morning have KH on again today. They really do despise their own audience don't they?
Old 12-11-2013, 10:36
Jason100
Forum Member

I knew they'd have Katie Hopkins on again to discuss breastfeeding with even out looking on the internet. Why do they keep giving this woman airtime?
Jason100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:09
angelafisher
Forum Member

I knew they'd have Katie Hopkins on again to discuss breastfeeding with even out looking on the internet. Why do they keep giving this woman airtime?
I turn over to another channel when she comes on.
angelafisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:36
Logan Five
Forum Member

Where is this from?

She's a professional troll and it's sad that she is given so much a voice.
Logan Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 13:28
milliejo
Forum Member

She has gone up against Peaches Geldof on This Morning and lost....
Old 12-11-2013, 15:53
Brighton Bhelle
Inactive Member

Where is this from?

She's a professional troll and it's sad that she is given so much a voice.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/kati...b_3751096.html

She's an extremely ignorant woman. Despite being well educated and intelligent, she really isn't very smart.
Brighton Bhelle is offline   Reply With Quote