Duet Songs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Eh? How so? Nicole's a good vocalist and certainly more starry than Shane.

Sam wanted to sing with the likes of Michael Bolton, but has been limbered with this years reject with no acts in the final.

Westlife fans will vote in there droves for Nicholas you watch he's going to walk it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shitty rag metro using Nicholas crying pic to do him down. This is the best pairing ever!
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,540
    Forum Member
    Sam wanted to sing with the likes of Michael Bolton, but has been limbered with this years reject with no acts in the final.

Westlife fans will vote in there droves for Nicholas you watch he's going to walk it.

You mean like they did when they at more of a peak with JLS.... oh wait ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean like they did when they at more of a peak with JLS.... oh wait ;-)

Big difference is Nicholas will win no matter who débuts with him in the final.
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big difference is Nicholas will win no matter who débuts with him in the final.

I'd love that to be true but it's not. Sam will win and fair play to her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    shane and nicholas is probably better than luke and ellie I don't know how that will work out as their total different
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And you know this how?

Nicholas will win its destiny you see.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    And you know this how?

Nicholas will win its destiny you see.

we don't have a clue who is topping the vote it must be close then why are giving the same typical songs to nicholas I saw a video of him singing I wont give up in motherwell and he was great and he showed sum personality
  • Options
    coun3spicecoun3spice Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flying without wings, one of the best boyband songs of all time

shane is a good choice! love his voice!

stop prejudging! let's wait for the main show!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    am i the only one thinking that nicholas and shane duet song will be great?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These are really boring duets. The standard was never that high...how many times can someone sing with Michael Buble?! (he's gorgeous in every way but I mean...really? again?!) But not even he is on the list this year lol

I think they might have been better off skipping the duets if they couldnt secure 1 decent star. Roping in a judge who wasnt even her mentor...'Yeah ordinarily I'd be up here singing with Tamera but I guess you'll do Sam...' etc Shane Filan who will attend the opening of an envelope and Ellie Goulding who had any less personality or star quality she'd be in a coma....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    coun3spice wrote: »
    am i the only one thinking that nicholas and shane duet song will be great?
    Shane probably does. But otherwise, pretty much.
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member

'This year's reject' actually makes me laugh. She's far more accomplished a vocalist than others of her generation. She's a trained opera singer who Andrew Lloyd Webber himself chose to sing Phantom of the Opera AND Don't Cry For Me Argentina for various events. She's far more talented than most give her credit for.
  • Options
    caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's the point though, it's not fairplay.:kitty:
    Shane is alright for a duet with Nicholas, Flying Without Wings is not, in my opinion.
    Good luck to Sam and I expect it will be a landslide for her, it was only really her audition as to why I'm watching anyway, but this show is truly awful now.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope that they scrap the ridiculous introductions - having the contestants suddenly stop singing to introduce their duet partner interrupts the flow of the duet and is cringeworthy. Far better for Dermot to introduce both singers and just let them perform.
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I hope that they scrap the ridiculous introductions - having the contestants suddenly stop singing to introduce their duet partner interrupts the flow of the duet and is cringeworthy. Far better for Dermot to introduce both singers and just let them perform.

Ladies and gentlemen, I absolutely cannot believe I'm about to introduce this woman to the stage. Please welcome my hero Beyoncé.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'This year's reject' actually makes me laugh. She's far more accomplished a vocalist than others of her generation. She's a trained opera singer who Andrew Lloyd Webber himself chose to sing Phantom of the Opera AND Don't Cry For Me Argentina for various events. She's far more talented than most give her credit for.

Glad someone is paying attention! ;-)
  • Options
    Dean_AdamsDean_Adams Posts: 1,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed, she is definately under-rated.

I still watch her performance of Dont cry for me argentina on youtube :)
  • Options
    chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though I think they've tried to sabotage Nicholas with his duet and partner, I think they've miscalled it and would even suggest this choice might make him the winner. An Ellie Goulding track isn't belty enough and I Am Telling You is the wrong kind of belty, even if people are impressed by it -- puts me in mind of Rhydian...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chavet wrote: »
    Even though I think they've tried to sabotage Nicholas with his duet and partner, I think they've miscalled it and would even suggest this choice might make him the winner. An Ellie Goulding track isn't belty enough and I Am Telling You is the wrong kind of belty, even if people are impressed by it -- puts me in mind of Rhydian...

shane and nicholas will surprise us all!!

mark it