Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

How to buy tickets for USA concert - Bruce Springsteen

Old 10-02-2014, 18:03
catzooo
Forum Member

How easy it it to buy tickets for a concert in America?
Bruce has just released dates to tour in USA later this year. Tickets go on sale at weekend. Is is easy to buy tickets from UK? Is it as easy as going onto Ticketmaster.com instead of Ticketmaster.co.uk?
I know they will sell out fast so I want to be ready. Dont want to go through the purchase on Ticketmaster then get thrown off because I am in the UK and paying with UK card.
Can anyone advise please?
catzooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-02-2014, 18:21
Tribute
Inactive Member

How easy it it to buy tickets for a concert in America?
Bruce has just released dates to tour in USA later this year. Tickets go on sale at weekend. Is is easy to buy tickets from UK? Is it as easy as going onto Ticketmaster.com instead of Ticketmaster.co.uk?
I know they will sell out fast so I want to be ready. Dont want to go through the purchase on Ticketmaster then get thrown off because I am in the UK and paying with UK card.
Can anyone advise please?
I've done it a couple of times and it's just as easy as booking for gigs here. Ensure that you're registered on .com as I'm not sure that being registered on .co.uk is enough. No problem with credit cards, and just ensure that you select the 'will call' option where you collect your tickets from the box office before the show.

I'm a big Bruce fan too, so good luck!
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 18:30
catzooo
Forum Member

ooh thank you Tribute. Didn't realise I would need to register again with the .com site. Thanks for that tip
catzooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 18:37
Tribute
Inactive Member

ooh thank you Tribute. Didn't realise I would need to register again with the .com site. Thanks for that tip
I'm not 100% sure about that, but definitely worth checking in advance!
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 19:21
mimicole
Forum Member

Good luck in getting tickets!
mimicole is offline   Reply With Quote