Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Tension rises in Whitney Houstons family as her daughters first inheritance is paid

Old 08-02-2014, 13:03
FingersAndToes
Forum Member

It's a shame her genes say she should be the perfect popstar.

At their peaks her mother was the arguably the greatest voice and her father in my opinion was arguably the greatest all round male performer.
I'm going to say, that perhaps it is a blessing in a disguise, that Bobbi didn't inherit the musical talent. Also, might be best for her, if she isn't close to her family. The most shocking thing I've heard Bobbi do, is marry her adoptive brother, which, when looking at all she could be doing, isn't that big of a deal. IMO.
FingersAndToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 09-02-2014, 21:12
sparkle22
Forum Member

both tina and bobby brown have said they saw her with a woman.
yes she probably did love bobby and liked ray j but I believe she was at least bisexual there's also rumours of a threesome with Mariah but again we will never know if it was rumours or not.
either way the whole thing is sad I also believe her daughter will end up having some kind of drug problem but I hope not.
sparkle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 20:46
Hildaonpluto
Forum Member

both tina and bobby brown have said they saw her with a woman.
yes she probably did love bobby and liked ray j but I believe she was at least bisexual there's also rumours of a threesome with Mariah but again we will never know if it was rumours or not.
either way the whole thing is sad I also believe her daughter will end up having some kind of drug problem but I hope not.
Good lord that Mariah Carey rumour is one rumour Ive never heard before!
Hildaonpluto is offline   Reply With Quote