Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Beckham set for reality shows

Old 13-02-2014, 13:53
sportgal9
Forum Member

David Beckham is believed to be considering a UK reality show following pressure from his kids.

Strictly Come Dancing, DOI possible. This from his Miami Football website.

We found this fun parody of Beckham in Peckham. Basically Becks, with Uncle Albert who then encounters iffy criminals in the shape of Harry The Napper, Harry Redknapp and Dutch brolly dealer, Mac The Brolly. Steve McClaren.

Tis quite good fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZPM...ature=youtu.be
sportgal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-02-2014, 14:39
IntoTheBlue
Forum Member

I am so sick of this man. He seems like a nice guy but the continued God-like status others bestow on him is tiresome and I find him overexposed.

If he did appear on one of those shows (which I doubt will happen, this story seems like a load of BS and tabloid wishful thinking) he'd automatically win which would be ridiculously unfair. Hopefully it won't happen.
IntoTheBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2014, 14:44
cris182
Forum Member

He is meeting world leaders about saving animals today (great cause) But why is he so highly valued? He was a half decent footballer not some great mind.

If he tells africa to stop hunting the elephant...Will they listen because he is david beckham? Doubt it. He needs to learn less is more
cris182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2014, 15:00
Bev75
Forum Member

I'm surprised that Victoria didn't sign up for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills while they were over there!
Bev75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2014, 17:17
Hairy_Caramel
Forum Member

David Beckham is believed to be considering a UK reality show following pressure from his kids.

Strictly Come Dancing, DOI possible. This from his Miami Football website.

We found this fun parody of Beckham in Peckham. Basically Becks, with Uncle Albert who then encounters iffy criminals in the shape of Harry The Napper, Harry Redknapp and Dutch brolly dealer, Mac The Brolly. Steve McClaren.

Tis quite good fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZPM...ature=youtu.be

It's shit and boring. You've posted it before desperately trying to get people to comment on it.

Don't give up your day job.
Hairy_Caramel is offline   Reply With Quote