Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

The Daily [Judge] Dredds

Old 10-02-2014, 14:52
Straker
Forum Member

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Daily-Dredds-v-1/dp/1781082642

Used to have a load of these in scrapbooks but it always irritated that the quality from the newsprint was poor and that I was missing more than a few. Some incomplete softcover albums were published nearly 30 years back but hopefully we`ll eventually get the lot here including the colour strips as well.

Excellent artwork from the always dependable Ron Smith.
Straker is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 14-02-2014, 18:00
Ray_Smith
Inactive Member

Classic Judge Dredd mini-strips by John Wagner and Alan Grant. Other artists to work on the strip: Ian Gibson, Barry Kitson.
Ray_Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 14:47
Straker
Forum Member

Amazon price now 30. Well done to those who nabbed it for 20. May go down again, you never know...
Straker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 18:21
mRebel
Forum Member

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Daily-Dredds-v-1/dp/1781082642

Used to have a load of these in scrapbooks but it always irritated that the quality from the newsprint was poor and that I was missing more than a few. Some incomplete softcover albums were published nearly 30 years back but hopefully we`ll eventually get the lot here including the colour strips as well.

Excellent artwork from the always dependable Ron Smith.
A collection of the strips is being released later by 200AD publishers, but there a few they can't find, and they've asked if anyone has them. I've got most of those, the actual paper strips from the Daily Star, their short of and I'e let them know, see what their reply is.
mRebel is offline   Reply With Quote