Options

Corrie Spoilers: All You Need To Know

Comments

• Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Simon tries to phone Peter and gets upset when Carla tells him Peter's not allowed any contact. Blaming Carla for his dad's drinking, he runs out of the factory and seeks out Tina."

is a total suspension of reality. He would have gone straight to Leanne.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/374249/Coronation-Street-Nick-Tilsley-is-to-go-off-the-rails

Coronation Street: Nick Tilsley is to go off the rails
    BRAIN-damaged Nick Tilsley is going to go off the rails when he finds out his estranged wife has got a new man.

Nick (Ben Price, 42) and Leanne (Jane Danson, 35) have been living apart since the fallout from his car-crash injury caused irrational mood swings.
    While Bistro boss Nick hopes that they will be reunited, Leanne secretly falls for his keep-fit pal Kal Nazir (Jimi Mistry, 41).
    They will spend weeks sneaking around but when the truth finally comes out, it will push Nick over the edge and he’ll start having violent outbursts.
    In scenes to be screened next month, Leanne admits to her lover that she’s worried about telling her husband the truth.
    She says: “I was sitting there, looking him in the eye and I couldn’t do it.
    “He’s been doing really well and this could really set him back to square one.”
    But personal trainer Kal replies: “You and me – if we are going to do this, then sooner or later he’s going to get hurt.”
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    k9fan wrote: »
    "Simon tries to phone Peter and gets upset when Carla tells him Peter's not allowed any contact. Blaming Carla for his dad's drinking, he runs out of the factory and seeks out Tina."

is a total suspension of reality. He would have gone straight to Leanne.

More than likely Tina just happens to be walking past when Simon comes out of the factory. She does nothing but walk up and down that street.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gail is furious to learn the burglar only received a 12 month sentence.

That's unbelievably quick. Assuming it means a prison sentence (would anything less, like community service, be referred to as a 'sentence'?) then he would first have appeared at the Magistrates Court, who would have referred it to the Crown Court.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that Les Dennis' stint over?
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Is that Les Dennis' stint over?

No, he's back in the summer for a 'restorative justice' sl with Gail. :)
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see nothing in the spoiler about the vile Sophie/Maddie storyline; can we hope it has been discontinued? If so, I am sure I will not be the only viewer returning to Coronation Street.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    No, he's back in the summer for a 'restorative justice' sl with Gail. :)

Will this r.j. involve a romantic involvement lol?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Will this r.j. involve a romantic involvement lol?

I'd bet my life savings on it. :D Still, it's time Gail saw some action again. I hope she buys Les Dennis some flight socks. :D
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to be negative, but Les Dennis and Gail pairing would be so boring.
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    That's unbelievably quick. Assuming it means a prison sentence (would anything less, like community service, be referred to as a 'sentence'?) then he would first have appeared at the Magistrates Court, who would have referred it to the Crown Court.

Why? Magistrates can hand out custodial sentences of up to 12 months.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    More than likely Tina just happens to be walking past when Simon comes out of the factory. She does nothing but walk up and down that street.

;-)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a564382/coronation-street-leanne-kal-romance-to-push-nick-over-the-edge.html#~oBpAbx19D9hoOr

Coronation Street: Leanne, Kal romance to push Nick over the edge
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/coronation-street-spoiler-pictures-tina-3415929

Tension is building on Coronation Street, as the ITV soap prepares for Tina McIntyre’s murder and we could have a new suspect on our hands.

New pictures show Michelle Connor, played by Kym Marsh, leaving a police station, joined by Carla Barlow (Alison King) and a very shifty-looking Rob Donovan (Marc Baylis).

Carla’s over-protective brother Rob is currently the hot favourite to be revealed as Tina’s killer, according to Ladbrokes.

Carla and Peter Barlow are close behind, with Michelle a 66/1 outsider - but could these pictures change that?

Show bosses are keeping the details of Tina’s death under wraps though, with actress Michelle Keegan reportedly filming several exits in a bid to keep the true killer’s identity secret.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Episode 8374: Monday 28th April at 7.30pm

Nick hopes for a future with Leanne.
    Fiz becomes jealous of Tyrone and Maria.
    And has Sophie had enough of Maddie?

Writer: Susan Oudot
    Producer: Stuart Blackburn
    Director: Di Patrick

Episode 8375: Monday 28th April at 8.30pm

Kal takes his frustration out on Nick.
    Kevin gives Maddie another chance.
    And are Tyrone and Maria growing closer?

Writer: Mark Burt

Episode 8376: Wednesday 30th April at 7.30pm

Fiz doesn’t know what to believe.
    Can Leanne continue to resist Kal?
    And Maddie gets devastating news.

Writer: Damon Rochefort

Episode 8377: Friday 2nd May at 7.30pm

Is Nick about to discover the truth?
    Maddie goes to extreme measures.
    And Maria is rocked by Marcus’ return.

Writer: Debbie Oates

Episode 8378: Friday 2nd May at 8.30pm

Insecure Sinead gets some Dutch courage.
    Maddie’s actions have serious consequences.
    And Leanne makes a huge sacrifice.

Writer: Debbie Oates
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More Maddeh misery- urgh! I take it that her mother dies. It sounds terrible but I just don't feel any sympathy for the character, I really don't. The Sinead bit sounds intriguing. She's a character who I actually want to see more of.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/coronation-street-spoilers-tracy-barlows-3419969

Tracy on the night of Tina's murder was filmed recently, as she is seen with Tony collecting Tv's
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More Maddeh misery- urgh! I take it that her mother dies. It sounds terrible but I just don't feel any sympathy for the character, I really don't. The Sinead bit sounds intriguing. She's a character who I actually want to see more of.
    I agree, boogie-woogie; I think the Sophie/Maddie story needs wrapping up, and quickly; neither of them can act. Sinead on the other hand has blended well into Coronation Street and she is a good actress.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad to see that we won't be seeing any more of the legend, Phelan, according to an interview in The Mirror.
    Connor’s role on the Street is now at an end but Phelan is still lurking around.

He will continue to torture Anna from abroad by sending letters and postcards.

So will he be back?

Connor said: “The guys upstairs will *decide whether or not there is more to play out.

:(
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope they bring Phelan back or is the actor just deliberately saying this cos he knows that he's the one responsible for bumping Tina off next month?
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have feelings now Phelan will be the murderer, which is sad as I like the character. But its so obvious it won't be Carla, how many times has she been questioned by police accused of killing someone or being part of it? Peter (like with Frank Foster) will probably say he killed Tina and was too drunk to remember.

Whatever happened to the spoiler with Norris working out on the gym? Is this still going ahead?
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ridiculous that Les Dennis tries to burgle Gail's house, she is terrifed and then he becomes her boyfriend.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ridiculous that Les Dennis tries to burgle Gail's house, she is terrifed and then he becomes her boyfriend.

Well, they're doing this restorative justice sl in summer. He'll turn out to be an inept first-timer I'm guessing, only did it cos he was desperate, blah blah blah. She'll take pity on him etc etc.

I foresee a straight version of Sawpheh/Maddeh. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have feelings now Phelan will be the murderer, which is sad as I like the character. But its so obvious it won't be Carla, how many times has she been questioned by police accused of killing someone or being part of it? Peter (like with Frank Foster) will probably say he killed Tina and was too drunk to remember.

Whatever happened to the spoiler with Norris working out on the gym? Is this still going ahead?

:confused: What would be his motive?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    :confused: What would be his motive?

Not sure, because he's basically got everything he wanted.

On the other hand, we now know he disappears abroad, which might be an 'escape' if he's responsible for Tina's death somehow?:confused: