Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 10)

Comments

• 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    The Wilkinsons Razor advert where the woman trills on about the importance of a "beach ready" shaved cooch. At breakfast time.
  • NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janet43 wrote: »
    ...I won't by Optrex because they can't tell the difference between dandelion seeds and pollen.
    Yes! :D That amused me too. Or they don't think their target audience can tell the difference... but that would be absurd. Wouldn't it?
  • Ermintrude1Ermintrude1 Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    I thought it was funny at first but am now getting quite irritated by the Aviva ad and the old posh bloke with his butler! "We call her Lady Geek-Geek, don't we Higson?" "eeerrrrrrrrr" :p
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I think it's been mentioned several times but the annoying ***** on the Maoam ads before E4 programmes.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    That effin' Chicken Fat song, ARGGHHHHH!
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The First4lawyers adevert where the bloke gets a cheque and goes down the street pointing at people (who inexplicably point back at him) and dances with an old woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    saw an ad last night for a pregnancy test, i think it was clear blue, with awfully dubbed US accents 'i think i'm going to cry!!' - this is the same ad i saw a few months ago with awfully dubbed English accents! They have changed the voices for the same ad, and it is equally terrible- WHY do they do this???
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Dove Men Care.
  • middsmidds Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Dove Men Care.

I don't think they do.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one with Melanie Sykes talking about old boilers always makes me chuckle.

The irony obviously escaped her :D
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Nescafe advert with the whistling. WHY?! >:(
  • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bliddy DFS perma sale. >:(
    Forum Member
    Co-Op with a sultry voice over saying how great bacon is and why they charge so little for it.
    2.29 for 8 rashers.

1.39 for 8 rashers in Morrisons!
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate that hhomebase music...
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a public information ad in scotland about teaching your toddlera good driving habits (seriously) featuring annoying 4 and 5 year olds singing a version of the wheels on the bus and it's resulted in my 2 year old singing "that stupid old man should git off the woad!" on repeat.
  • ubermanuberman Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Halfords advert:
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but i would of thought that Halfords would of edited out the Rolf Harris lookalike splashing water on his face as the kids ride past on their bikes! :eek:
  • Ron_JRon_J Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellesworth wrote: »
    There's a public information ad in scotland about teaching your toddlera good driving habits (seriously) featuring annoying 4 and 5 year olds singing a version of the wheels on the bus and it's resulted in my 2 year old singing "that stupid old man should git off the woad!" on repeat.
    They play this on the radio too. Its so obnoxious that I have to turn it off every time.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're so money supermarket, what does that mean? and who is Pheel? the twonk without a car,?
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Co-Op with a sultry voice over saying how great bacon is and why they charge so little for it.
    2.29 for 8 rashers.

1.39 for 8 rashers in Morrisons!

Streaky or back rashers? :D
    Forum Member
    valkay wrote: »
    You're so money supermarket, what does that mean? and who is Pheel? the twonk without a car,?
    There are some stupid phrases out these these days.

Protect my bubble? WFT?
    Forum Member
    That flipping M&S advert! What in All That's Holy is a "Posh Dog" when it is at home??? A common or garden sausage nestling shyly in between a brioche! Oh purleeze! and as for "kaffir" lime - Well I thought that "kaffir" was a very insulting term used by fundamentalist Muslims to describe "infidels"!!
    Forum Member
    "HAY-DAAAAAAAAY"

No!!! Just shuttup...... >:(
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Streaky or back rashers? :D
    Smoked back bacon
  • DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Churchill ad with the morbidly obese dawn French squirting ketchup all over the cafe window then blaming the dog. Really annoys me.

So she thinks it's ok to waste food and wreck places for other people to clean up? Disgusting vile woman !

Well she looks the type to throw food about espesh down her gob.
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valkay wrote: »

I want to know why "epic" is still going that went out by 2013 but its still used >:( FFS people move on using epic in conversation is just bad its already annoying "selfie" is another its just bad english
This discussion has been closed.