World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXIV (Spoilers)

Comments

• PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed Smackdown.

Paige was awesome.

Paige and AJ Lee are also best friends. :D
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Former Diva Yelly Yelly announces engagement

http://instagram.com/p/rLUg_ux_2G/?modal=true
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Former Diva Yelly Yelly announces engagement

http://instagram.com/p/rLUg_ux_2G/?modal=true

I wonder if she yells "COME ONNN!" in that awful nails down chalkboard tone in bed. She is the World Cup of Trophy Wives, in that a lot of people have held her before and while she's still probably worth a lot to whoever has her, she's as authentic as any replica can be. Let's hope she's at least stopped urinating in bathroom sinks with her friends competitively or that might make for an awkward Instagrammed bachelorette party. I wonder if Chris Jericho got an invite? :D
  • seibuseibu Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    I enjoyed Smackdown.

Paige was awesome.

Paige and AJ Lee are also best friends. :D

Paige makes an absolutely great heel.

I do worry that I only really like the heels in WWE. A lot of the time, the faces are written as rude, bullying hotheads. Seamus, Jericho, and Rock on his last run spring to mind.
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if she yells "COME ONNN!" in that awful nails down chalkboard tone in bed. She is the World Cup of Trophy Wives, in that a lot of people have held her before and while she's still probably worth a lot to whoever has her, she's as authentic as any replica can be. Let's hope she's at least stopped urinating in bathroom sinks with her friends competitively or that might make for an awkward Instagrammed bachelorette party. I wonder if Chris Jericho got an invite? :D

Whats that last sentence mean dec?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AJ Wheels wrote: »
    Whats that last sentence mean dec?

http://infidelnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Thekiss.jpg

Pictures are worth a thousand words....
  • AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seibu wrote: »
    Paige makes an absolutely great heel.

I do worry that I only really like the heels in WWE. A lot of the time, the faces are written as rude, bullying hotheads. Seamus, Jericho, and Rock on his last run spring to mind.

I think that's another reason why the debate over whether faces/heels exist anymore.

I think for Jericho that's always been his thing and it gets him over on both sides so it doesn't really matter that much.
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Harmless kiss between mates lad. If she was pictured kissing his cock,,,
  • PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    Cole: He's a pompous.........

JBL: A pompous what?

*Silence*

JBL: He's just a pompous?

:p

Also I must be the only one not looking forward to the trainwreck that will be - Brie Vs YOUR Steph.
  • dazcdazc Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    looking forward to summer slam think Cena might retain and then Rollins cash in . i have got a feeling bray will turn face you heard it here first
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On WWE.com - AJ Lee suffers injury during SmackDown.

Paiges response on her Twitter.

:D
  • guttridgeguttridge Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys just bought wwe all stars what did you make of this game ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dazc wrote: »
    looking forward to summer slam think Cena might retain and then Rollins cash in . i have got a feeling bray will turn face you heard it here first

Ah Rollins he is not a maint eventer I think he be poor as world champ ..
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,759
    Forum Member
    Just read Bryan could be out until January as he needs nerve surgery in his right elbow. Hope it's more successful than his first and he gets back to health.
  • stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Just read Bryan could be out until January as he needs nerve surgery in his right elbow. Hope it's more successful than his first and he gets back to health.

Royal Rumble winner then :D
  • AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guttridge wrote: »
    Ah Rollins he is not a maint eventer I think he be poor as world champ ..

Really?! I doubt he'll have the belt for long as they're obviously grooming Reigns for the belt, but I think he'd be an excellent heel champion
    stu64 wrote: »
    Royal Rumble winner then :D

We all know how fickle a WWE audience can be, he might end with a Batista reaction if he wins :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone played wwe legends of wm before ?
  • Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,922
    Forum Member
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    On WWE.com - AJ Lee suffers injury during SmackDown.

Paiges response on her Twitter.

:D

Exactly was watching Smackdown and it looked to me like AJ just decided to jump off the stage:D but knowing how fickle WWE is Paige will just get blamed for everything>:(.
  • Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,922
    Forum Member

I just hope Daniel Bryans career isnt nearing its end but unfortunately after reading about his injuries it dosent look promising:(.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly was watching Smackdown and it looked to me like AJ just decided to jump off the stage:D but knowing how fickle WWE is Paige will just get blamed for everything>:(.

I agree Sinister, Paige wouldn't do that to AJ they're best friends. :D
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope Daniel Bryans career isnt nearing its end but unfortunately after reading about his injuries it dosent look promising:(.

That would be heartbreaking but in the back of my mind, I fear it's a serious possibility.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heyman blu a bit nuts. Steph buries him throughout, Heyman says Shane o Mac was on the verge of buying ECW in 2000 & he was on the verge of buying Strikeforce at one point; the mind boggles. Edge appears to be criticizing Vince at one point, surprised they left that on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A new video on the official WWE YouTube channel, 30-Second Fury - Dean Ambrose.

:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just playing wwe Smackdown vs raw 2008 good game anyone else played it ?
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Played it back in the day but don't remember much about it.
This discussion has been closed.